IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thank you for graciously allowing me to visit  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you for graciously allowing me to visit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you for graciously allowing me to visit
    Posted: 29 March 2016 at 6:47am
My interests include the history of Islam, Muslims, and Arabia.

I spent time learning Arabic a few years ago but did not become able to read or understand it comfortably -- and with no one to speak to have lost must of the results that effort.

Thank you for allowing me to visit here.

--
Ringer
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2016 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Ringer Ringer wrote:

My interests include the history of Islam, Muslims, and Arabia.I spent time learning Arabic a few years ago but did not become able to read or understand it comfortably -- and with no one to speak to have lost must of the results that effort.Thank you for allowing me to visit here.

Dear Ringer,

Sorry, I just saw your article, I'll be glad if you are interested in the history of Islam, Muslims, and Arabia etc. in this forum, hopefully we'll be able to answer it. Insha Allah.

Regards,
Asep
YHWH Allah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YHWH Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2016 at 5:04pm
Welcome Ringer to My Galaxy.

YHWH Allah
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2016 at 8:05pm
Salaam and Peace be with you Ringer.

Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad to know about your interests. I experienced the same with the Arabic language. Alhamdulillah I can recite but I learned how to speak a little then forgot due to lack of practice by having no one to speak with.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic