IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ahmed Ibn Hanbal  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ahmed Ibn Hanbal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahmed Ibn Hanbal
    Posted: 01 February 2006 at 11:52pm
Salam Alaikum..Are all hadits of Ahmed Ibn Hanbal authentic and where I can find all of them...?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2006 at 6:59am

Originally posted by muhsen muhsen wrote:

Salam Alaikum..Are all hadits of Ahmed Ibn Hanbal authentic and where I can find all of them...?

no one can repyl me? or was my question wrong?

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2006 at 8:05am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

There is no such thing as an authentic grading in hadith science, sahih does not mean authentic by the traditional meaning of the word as it does not convey the proper meaning of sahih in relation to hasan, daif etc.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2006 at 2:34pm

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

There is no such thing as an authentic grading in hadith science, sahih does not mean authentic by the traditional meaning of the word as it does not convey the proper meaning of sahih in relation to hasan, daif etc.

Jazzakallahukhayr.

Is there any datebase I can find hadiths?

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2006 at 4:45am

No not in english, his works have not been translated.

Why do wish to read this particular work anyway?
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2006 at 2:33pm

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

No not in english, his works have not been translated.

Why do wish to read this particular work anyway?

I read somewhere a article, they give a hadith that was by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal. I would see, that this hadith realy exist...

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 1:38am

Quote this hadith maybe i or others can help.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 1:26pm
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic