IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sun is rising in the west  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sun is rising in the west

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sun is rising in the west
    Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:08pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Have you watched the programme inside the islamicity Tv which is hosted by Sr.Angela Collins?...i suggest you to following these series...this is why i said in that board that i don't want to be an scholar;just an sincere smile and shining happiness is more effective than the fiqh books as we have seen on her face in the programme,with this power; persons can find the way then the books will be needed;unless unabsobing then will not be beneficial...living the steps of islam with all these sincere feelings is different than talking on the steps of islam without inside the priorities...Jazak Allah Khair for islamicity for this new programme and i am going to help to the editor(Insh'Allah) for the new muslim stories taken in USA by an Turkish Islami Tv which is delicious and making the persons amazed,smoothing their hearts....

In the programme which i had watched in Turkish Tv;there was a brother who is called as Saalik from Chicago who was the leader of an mafia group,using alcohol,drug and also marketing inside his bar...after he had embraced with islam in the show we we were watching;he turned his bar to an islamic center with his friends and serving to islam sincerely...the most interesting thing from him was he was carrying a towel on her shoulder for the ablution;his new gun was only a towel for taking an ablution...years ago,he was carrying a gun under his shoulder...what a great success....Insh'Allah,i am going to supply this programme to islamicity Tv...

Coming to Angela Collins,her embracement with islam in Turkey,she was talking about Cappadocia ;the place she embraced with islam...let's see the photos of capadochia...

http://www.pbase.com/andrys/capp3

Edited by Suleyman
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 10:45am

Assalamu alaikum brother Suleyman,

Interesting.  The landscape at Cappadocia is very similar to the Badlands in Alberta, Canada!   "Google" photos, Badlands, Alberta and you'll see what I mean!

The wonders of nature never cease to amaze me  - Allah's beautiful creation is always inspiring!  Thanks for the link to the photos.

Peace, ummziba.

Edited by ummziba
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 11:15am

Aleykum Selam Sister Ummziba,

New photos are on the way...today,i have worked in the city...i believe u will love,insh'Allah

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 11:25am
Sister,very intresting!,sure they are same;but Cappadocia is more fantastic...wa salaam...
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 3:58am

Assalamu alaikum,

Oh, yes, I absolutely agree!  The ancient dwellings at Cappadocia are incredible.  The only ancient things at the Badlands are dinosaur bones!  Also, the Badlands are not very big.  But, still, interesting to see two places, worlds apart, that look so similar in some aspects!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 12:59pm

Asalam Aalaikum

It is nice to see mashallah that west is coming towards Islam and especially after WTC attack ,the rate of conversion to Islam increased tremendously.

This is something that scares the US Government ,thats why they are using new tectics to attack Islam.

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic