IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Clothing/Hijab
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Online Muslim Bazaar  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online Muslim Bazaar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naanthewiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Muslim Bazaar
    Posted: 17 February 2016 at 6:41am
Asalamualaikum,

During my journey to Islam, I found myself having to 'make do' most of the time. When I went clothes shopping, I had to browse through entire stores just to find appropriate blouses with long sleeves that were not see-through. I would see a full length skirt I liked from afar, only to find that it came with slits on its sides. I bought whatever was 'good enough' for my use.

It was the same online. Most online shops don�t have a Muslim-friendly filter. I had to browse through pages and pages of clothes I couldn't buy.

I thought to myself that there must surely be a better way for us to shop - why not build an online bazaar for Muslims worldwide? No more scouring through a barrage of items not suitable for our use. Everything on the site will be Muslim-friendly!

In striving to create a truly enjoyable shopping experience, we would like to get to know you and your family better:
- What do you care about?
- What products or services are hard to find?
- What would you love to see in an online marketplace like Muzaar?
- What are your concerns?

As a token of appreciation for your time, we will be giving away prayer kits, Islamic books, tunic blouses and shawls to 15 lucky participants!

Like us on facebook to receive updates: https://www.facebook.com/muzaar.intl/

Or find out more about us at http://jinghannaan.wix.com/muzaar
appecya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote appecya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 8:12pm
Waalaikumsalam.
It is now the bazaar is everywhere, including in Indonesia, many events surrounding the Islamic-themed clothes Bazar, veils and much more.
For more details
< ="text/">desain kaos muslim
angela35 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:33am
Wow. Nice experience. Truly like this. thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic