IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Earth is 6,000 years old  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Earth is 6,000 years old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Earth is 6,000 years old
    Posted: 05 January 2016 at 4:21pm

This world in which we all live in is relatively young and not billions of years old as the fiction that is masquerading as science tells us. The first great civilisation that sprung up was the Chaldean civilisation in and around the area that is in the present day Iraq. This is where the earliest form of writing is discovered, and suffice to say this area is where the Noah's Ark landed after the flood (actually the evidence points to near Turkey) but we can picture the survivors moving to adjacent areas as the community grew larger.

I know that the Pseudo scientists will come back with the 'evidence' of the Earth being billions of years old as they can 'prove' it with their flawed dating techniques, but what they have is not an exact science. They will always try to push their atheist views on the unassuming public but people will always discern what is right and what is wrong as the need to have God in our lives is much stronger than a need to obey satan.

Edited by Abu Loren - 05 January 2016 at 4:23pm
La Ilaha IllAllah
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2016 at 8:03am
I'm surprised you're repeating this kind of nonsense promoted by Amercian born-again Christians. I don't see any contradiction between a 4,56 billion year old Earth and theism. Saying the Earth is 6000 years old is like saying the moon is made of green cheese.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2016 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

I'm surprised you're repeating this kind of nonsense promoted by Amercian born-again Christians. I don't see any contradiction between a 4,56 billion year old Earth and theism. Saying the Earth is 6000 years old is like saying the moon is made of green cheese.

It is nonsense to a person who is brought up in the pseudo Science world without having spirituality.

The contradiction is that the idea of a 4.5 billions years old Earth is promoted by satan worshipping scientists without any actual proof. Carbon dating is just conjucture and a need to push their ajenda as science. There is NO way that anybosy could date the age of the Earth.

If a scientist in a white coat told you that the Moon is made of green cheese then you would believe it. That's the difference between me and you.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2016 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

There is NO way that anybosy could date the age of the Earth.

So how do you know it's 6000 years old?

I think what Matt may be getting at is that this 6000 year figure is based the genealogies of Jesus and various other prophets as documented in the Old Testament. Are you willing to give that much credibility to the Bible? Or is there some independent source for this in the Quran?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2016 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

I'm disapointed Ron, I thought we were leaving this one with his own coments about evidence.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2016 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

So how do you know it's 6000 years old?

What's so funny? I said the Earth could not be dated by any scientific method.

Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

I think what Matt may be getting at is that this 6000 year figure is based the genealogies of Jesus and various other prophets as documented in the Old Testament. Are you willing to give that much credibility to the Bible? Or is there some independent source for this in the Quran?

Unlike the other Muslims I accept certain parts of the Bible, without being arrogant I can discern what is from God what is from man in the Bible. Yes, I accept the geneology as stated in the bible as also I believe that people at the beginning lived a lot longer. For example, Prophet Nuh (Alayhi Salaam) lived upt to 950 years.

There are no evidence of any civilisation older than 6,000 years as there are no archeological finds supporting this, therefore what we have is the civilisations starting up after the flood of Prophet Nuh (Alayhi Salaam).
La Ilaha IllAllah
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2016 at 11:20am
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7937240/Oldest-house-in-Britain-discovered-to-be-11500-years-old.html

11,500 year old building in Britian.

Predates domestic animals.

Predates farming. No cultivated plants. No planting of corn or anything like that.

Different animals about such as giant wild cattle.

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7937240/Oldest-house-in-Britain-discovered-to-be-11500-years-old.html11,500 year old building in Britian. Predates domestic animals. Predates farming. No cultivated plants. No planting of corn or anything like that. Different animals about such as giant wild cattle.

I read the first paragraph and just had to give it up. No wonder people like you are fooled all the time.

" The home is so old that when it was built Britain was still part of Continental Europe".
La Ilaha IllAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic