IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muhammed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muhammed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Musk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muhammed
    Posted: 11 October 2015 at 3:04am

The glad tidings of the seal of the prophets

Prophet Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is the seal of the prophets and messengers. Glad tidings about him were brought by Prophet Jesus, the seal of the prophets from the children of Israel. Allah says: {And (remember) when �Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: �O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of All�h unto you confirming the Taur�t [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.� But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad [sal-All�hu �alayhi wa sallam]) came to them with clear proofs, they said: �This is plain magic.�}(As-Saff:6)

The glad tidings of him are found in the Torah and the Bible. Allah says: {Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad [sal-All�hu �alayhi wa sallam]) whom they find written with them in the Taur�t (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16), - he commands them for Al-Ma�r�f (i.e. Isl�mic Monotheism and all that Isl�m has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Isl�m has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyib�t [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khab�ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of All�h�s Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad [sal-All�hu �alayhi wa sallam]), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur��n) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful.}(Al-A�r�f:157)

Furthermore, Allah took the covenant from the prophets to believe in Muhammad and to support him if he was sent during their lives, and to inform their people about this to spread news of him among all the nations. Allah says: }And (remember) when All�h took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: �Take whatever I gave you from the Book and Hikmah (understanding of the Laws of All�h, etc.), and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger (Muhammad [sal-All�hu �alayhi wa sallam]) confirming what is with you; you must, then, believe in him and help him.� All�h said: �Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant (which I conclude with you)?� They said: �We agree.� He said: �Then bear witness; and I am with you among the witnesses (for this).�}(�l-�Imr�n:81)

Source:islamkingdom

Abu Fauzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2016 at 12:00am
 As-Salaam alaikum,

Jazak-Allah for the above post, Pure Mask. I wish to second all that you said there and also add that indeed, the Noble Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, by virtue of his spiritual office, was/is since the beginning of the human odyssey until its end, the spiritual Master of the universe.

This was a position he he had exercised in a concealed way to begin with, through a series of "subtitutes" ie each of the Prophets sent to Man successively, and in an apparent way, thereafter, from the time of his physical appearance on the planet earth with Allah's Message, the Qur'an-il-Majeed.

ALLAHUMMA-SALLI ALAA SAYYADINA MAHAMMADIN, WA ALAA AHLIHI, WA ASHABIHI, WA-SALLAMA  TASLIMAN-KASIRAA  ABADAA.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic