IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help regarding to myself  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help regarding to myself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2016 at 2:52am
Originally posted by mhm.s mhm.s wrote:

I meant sheik who is kamil and inform of your sprititual malady
Is there any human who could claim such a title as 'kamil'? Just asking!
Hamza2 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamza2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by ialsop ialsop wrote:

Greetings.

God is merciful to everybody. Listen, we can be set free from our sins. I am 15 and struggle the same battles, so I know. Pray that God will release you from your sins, and give you the grace to overcome the seductions of our eternal enemy, Satan.

That addiction is a drug, it has the same effect on your mind as cocaine. What you need to do, as I am doing, is research the psychology of this. There is lots of brain science at work. Research what it does to your mind, and that will help you in your war. That IS what this is by the way, a WAR. Once you understand the psychology involved, you can track your triggers, your weak moments, and find out what sets you off. It could be seeing girls dressed immodestly in real life, or being bored, or being tired, or when you wake up, or when you go to bed. Keep a journal. Plan your counter-attack strategy. 

Now, I believe, as a Christian, that God has freed me through his infinite compassion, mercy, and FORGIVENESS. But as a Muslim, you might not be comfortable with that. That is okay. But rest assured, God IS the compassionate and the merciful. He will NOT let you down. He is mightier than sin, he created all of us, and we created sin, thus He is WAY more powerful than sin. And he conquers it. God will have mercy on you. Your desire to please Him is obvious, and He loves you for that. He does not, and cannot, hate you. He wants you to desire to please Him.That desire alone gives God great satisfaction.

You say you pray 5 times a day. GOOD. Keep doing that, the devil will try to make you give it up or make it seem like it does nothing. That is his evil deceptions, ignore it. The praying does wonders. Keep reciting the Koran, keep reciting praises to God, it will keep your spirits hopeful and attitude uplifted. It will keep your mind strong, ready to fight temptations. Another great recourse is the Book of Psalms. There is a good reason that Muslims, Christians, and Jews all revere the Psalms, and that is that they work. They are a great praying tool. Use them, recite them, memorize your favorites. Let God speak through the Psalms to your soul. Speaking of memorization, memorize more of the Koran. Let it roll over your tongue often. Memorizing that will keep your mind on the mercy and power of God, and that will clean your mind of dirty thoughts.
A last note on prayer, I want to tell you about a way of praying developed in the Eastern Monasteries. It is called Lectio Divina. It is where you pick a Scripture passage, read it one time, then meditate on one thing that stood out to you from it. Then read it again, and focus on that one thing. Then pray to God about that thing. That is it. It is a way of praying about and meditating on Holy Scriptures. Very good. Used by me with the Bible, could EASILY be done with the Koran as well. I encourage you to do so. As I said, filling your mind with the thoughts of Scriptures will cleanse and purify your mind. It will push the dirty thoughts out, and replace them with sanctity.

Avoid all occasions to sin. At all costs. This is total war, for your salvation, fight hard.

And pray for me too. I will pray for you. Smile

Ialsop

Thanks alot Smile
and thanks everyone for ur advises may God bless you
and yes i will pray for u inshallah <3  LOL 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic