IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The EARTH is a CUBE!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The EARTH is a CUBE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2015 at 12:55am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Gush, God has forgotten the Caucasus with mountains higher than the Alps.

Just an illusion I guess: Airmano

Yes the Caucasus' don't count because it is not in line with the other three. If you look at the flat earth map that i provided in another thread you will see that the other three mountain ranges are in a perfect line. :) 
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2015 at 1:01am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Just three days ago you were telling me that the earth was flat.  Suddenly now it's a cube???  Funny, I hardly even felt the tremor. Wink

Yes the Earth IS flat. The Earth is at the TOP of the cube with the Oceans and mountains arranged on a flat surface. The bottom part of the cube consists of rocks, minerals and sand.

By the way, the Russians apparently dug eight miles down from the surface of the Earth and then they encountered extreme heat that they had to give up. So the bottom part of this cube extends miles and miles down.

Been there, done that.  Multiple different ways.

Prove to me that it's flat / a cube.

Ron Mo you haven't convinced any sane person on this forum except the scientific types like yourself.

Oh, by the way: your own Wikipedia link refutes you.  The Kaaba is not a cube.  It is about two metres longer than it is wide.

Yes no problem, like I said above the rest of the Earth going down is made up of rocks, minerals and sand. It doesn't matter if it's a few miles longer.

Edited by Abu Loren - 23 September 2015 at 1:03am
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2015 at 1:06am
IT'S POINTLESS DEBATING WITH YOU GUYS BECAUSE ONLY A SPIRITUAL PERSON WILL UNDERSTAND THIS.

YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW THE A OF THE A-Z OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS.

wHAT WAS THE NAME OF ABRAHAM'S (ALAYHI SLAAM) FATHER?
La Ilaha IllAllah
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2015 at 6:03am
Abul: wHAT WAS THE NAME OF ABRAHAM'S (ALAYHI SLAAM) FATHER?

It doesn't matter.
Abraham in his described form almost certainly never existed. I guess he was an historical person that was given cult-status afterwards.
Once this is done you have all sorts of legends and stories knitted around such a figure, especially when all opposing voices have been silenced.
If you want to follow such a process in real time just have a look at Kim Il Sung.

Be that as it may, there are no known traces of him: No coins, no buildings (forget the Kaaba in this context), no independent observations, no inscription.

Nothing but copy and paste.

So if the biblical Abraham himself didn't exist, why should I bother about his alleged parents ?

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 25 September 2015 at 4:37am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2015 at 9:55pm
Hi Abu Loren,

I feel like I should respond, but I really don't know what to say.  I gather from the ALL CAPS post that you are upset, and I'm sorry if we have caused this.  But really, after weeks of trying to convince me that the earth is flat you suddenly come up with the idea that it is a cube -- and then try to pretend that it's the same thing -- what kind of reaction were you expecting?

The map of the flat earth that you showed me in the previous discussion ("The Moon, Part 2") is circular.  I don't see how it can be reconciled with the surface of a cube, which would be a square.  If it is a square, where are the corners, and why has no one ever seen them?

These are certainly not scientific ideas, nor are they Islamic as far as I know.  Where are you getting this stuff, and why do you believe it? Confused

Ron
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 3:27am

Hi Abu Loren,I feel like I should respond, but I really don't know what to say.� I gather from the ALL CAPS post that you are upset, and I'm sorry if we have caused this.�

LOL I don't get angry on the internet, I don't why I used caps as i also know that people use caps to show anger.

I get frustrated with people who don't understand, I mean you give them the answer but they keep coming back with the same questions and argue with you when you give them evidence contrary to what they are saying.

But really, after weeks of trying to convince me that the earth is flat you suddenly come up with the idea that it is a cube -- and then try to pretend that it's the same thing -- what kind of reaction were you expecting?

Yes I know I did not express it very clearly. The flat earth map is a good guidance but now I believe the earth is the shape of the Ka'baa so that map should be re-drawn (by me?) to be a square or a rectangle.

The map of the flat earth that you showed me in the previous discussion ("The Moon, Part 2") is circular.� I don't see how it can be reconciled with the surface of a cube, which would be a square.� If it is a square, where are the corners, and why has no one ever seen them?

I used the square flat earth map at the time that I believed it to be circular, but only in the last couple of days that I am certain that the earth is flat but square.
It was only watching https://youtu.be/LMajARRyeDc that I became convinced of this fact. If you look at the end of the video you will see that people are either doing Hajj and they are walking counter-clockwise and it looks like the stars are going around the earth.

These are certainly not scientific ideas, nor are they Islamic as far as I know.� Where are you getting this stuff, and why do you believe it? [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" />Ron

Of course people can argue that my idea is completely crazy, that is their right. But I want somebody to challenge me in a religious way, meaning that to me it looks blatantly obvious that the Ka'baa is a symbol from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 3:47am
Can you guys answer the question?

What was the name of the father of Abraham (Alayhi salaam)?

The reason I ask this is because you guys argue from a point where you don't understand what the other side is coming from.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

It was only watching https://youtu.be/LMajARRyeDc that I became convinced of this fact. If you look at the end of the video you will see that people are either doing Hajj and they are walking counter-clockwise and it looks like the stars are going around the earth.

So you just made it up yourself.  Or are you saying that Allah gave you this knowledge, i.e. that you are a prophet?

Quote Of course people can argue that my idea is completely crazy, that is their right. But I want somebody to challenge me in a religious way, meaning that to me it looks blatantly obvious that the Ka'baa is a symbol from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

How can somebody challenge you "in a religious way" unless this is a religious idea?  And if it is a religious idea, then it is clearly an innovation (bid'ah).

Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

What was the name of the father of Abraham (Alayhi salaam)?

It takes about five seconds to Google "father of Abraham" and get the answer: according to the Bible, Terah; according to the Quran, Azar.  So what is our point?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
  Share Topic