IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The EARTH is a CUBE!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The EARTH is a CUBE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The EARTH is a CUBE!
    Posted: 21 September 2015 at 3:43am
Today in the 21st Centrury there are no definite proof of the shape of the Earth that we live in. Amazingly there are no definite photographs of the Earth neither to put to bed the continuing debate and assumptions about the Earth. This is because it is impossible to go into outer space and take a photogaph of the Earth. Any man made vehicle can only go so far up to the sky and when it reaches that limit then there are no fuel nor navigatinal systems in existence that can carry this vehicle away from the Earth.

For over five hundred years mankind have been indoctrinated by pseudo science where theories about anything and everything seems to rule. They cannot prove these theories but once academia accept somebody's theory then it immediately becomes fact and becomes part of the school curriculum.
As far back as history goes people believed that the Earth was flat. The logical reason that they believed this could be attributed to religious thinking, in the Bible and in many ther Eastern religious texts it clearly mentions that the Earth is flat.

In recent years people have begun to accept that not only is the Earth flat but the outer boundaries are circular. There is a problem with this hypothesis in that when we go up a few miles up in the air and we look at the horizon, it clealry shows that it is almost perfectly straight. A circular Earth would also have a degree of curvature.

The Ka'baa, a perfectly cube black building in Mecca, Saudi Arabia and which is a holy place in Islam and is a qibla  or direction for all Muslims whilst they are offering their daily prayers is a blue print of the Earth. The Ka'baa is a representation of the dimentions of the Earth. Furthermore, the Hatim on the right hand side is a plan of the sky, undoubtedly making clear that the sky is indeed a solid structure, the firmament as described in the Bible. It is built at the epicentre of the Earth by Prophet Ibrahim and his eldest son Ismail (Peace and Blessings be upon them both). It is was a direct order from God Almighty Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. All believers are ordered to make pilgrimage to the Ka'baa if they are able to and once there part of the ceremony is to circumbvelate the Ka'baa seven times anti-clock wise. The reason for this is to acknowledge the seven Earths in seven heavens, so one circulation per Earth.

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH! 

Edited by Abu Loren - 21 September 2015 at 3:55am
La Ilaha IllAllah
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 4:33am
LOL don't stop, Abu Loren. Keep telling it like it is.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 5:10pm
LOL 

Okay, I'm up against Poe's Law here!  You CAN'T be serious??!?  Wacko
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 2:53am
Exactly what I expected from people who don't know any better.

Prove to me and the world that the earth is a spinning ball. :)
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 3:00am
If anybody wants to argue the case in point they are welcome to do so with valid arguments from the thread.

Thank you.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 3:28am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#/media/File:Kaaba-plan.svg

Notice the three pillars inside the ka'baa, this denotes the three great mountain ranges on earth. Namely The Andes, The Alps and The Himalayas.

Edited by Abu Loren - 22 September 2015 at 3:38am
La Ilaha IllAllah
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 7:18am
Quote AbuL:
Notice the three pillars inside the ka'baa, this denotes the three great mountain ranges on earth. Namely The Andes, The Alps and The Himalayas.

Gush, God has forgotten the Caucasus with mountains higher than the Alps.

Just an illusion I guess: Airmano

Edited by airmano - 22 September 2015 at 7:20am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Exactly what I expected from people who don't know any better.

Just three days ago you were telling me that the earth was flat.  Suddenly now it's a cube???  Funny, I hardly even felt the tremor. Wink

Quote Prove to me and the world that the earth is a spinning ball. :)

Been there, done that.  Multiple different ways.

Prove to me that it's flat / a cube.

Oh, by the way: your own Wikipedia link refutes you.  The Kaaba is not a cube.  It is about two metres longer than it is wide.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic