IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The EARTH is a CUBE!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The EARTH is a CUBE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2015 at 1:43am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Folks,

AbuL is a hopeless case.
Talking to him about science is like trying to convince somebody that thinks that he's Napoleon that he isn't.

Same game, more of a case for the madhouse than anything else.

Airmano

What about people who claim that there is NO God?
La Ilaha IllAllah
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2015 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Abu,Every single school boy who has a telescope and looks at the moon knows that it is a sphere. If you did the same you would. Why are you doing this? Why are you avoiding the real world?

On the contrary my dear Watson!

There are just as many people who will say that the Moon is a circular disc.
A silly telescope will never solve this problem. A telescope has only a certain range, and beyond that is all guess work.

You and a million other people are convinced that the Moon is a sphere whilst me and a million other people are convinced that the Moon is a disc.
Who dares wins.

Get a telescope and have a look at it.

Then have a look at other things in the sky. See the moons of Jupiter. See the rings of Saturn.

You will love it.

Dare.

Edited by Tim the plumber - 04 November 2015 at 12:48pm
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2015 at 2:05am

Get a telescope and have a look at it.Then have a look at other things in the sky. See the moons of Jupiter. See the rings of Saturn. You will love it. Dare.

You see you are falling into the trap of those who went before you to set the world as it is today. You are following their dogma religiously.
When you look through a telescope at the night sky, what you are seeing may not be what you say they are. As far as I'm concerned there are NO planets.
La Ilaha IllAllah
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2015 at 8:27am
Quote AbuL
I never did...

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2015 at 2:32am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Quote AbuL
I never did...

Airmano

Oh I see. You are an agnostic rather than an atheist? OK.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2015 at 3:30am

Get a telescope and have a look at it.Then have a look at other things in the sky. See the moons of Jupiter. See the rings of Saturn. You will love it. Dare.

You see you are falling into the trap of those who went before you to set the world as it is today. You are following their dogma religiously.
When you look through a telescope at the night sky, what you are seeing may not be what you say they are. As far as I'm concerned there are NO planets.

Go with that and have a look at what is there.

Do not take my word for it.

Check yourself!!

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2015 at 5:26am

Go with that and have a look at what is there.Do not take my word for it.Check yourself!!

I'm not gonna look through a telescope at a dot and come to the conclusion that they are planets. I've already made up my mind that planets are a myth passed down to us from the heathen Greeks.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2015 at 11:56am

Go with that and have a look at what is there.Do not take my word for it.Check yourself!!

I'm not gonna look through a telescope at a dot and come to the conclusion that they are planets. I've already made up my mind that planets are a myth passed down to us from the heathen Greeks.

If you look through a telescope at the space station you will see more detail and see that it is not a dot.

If you look through a better telescope you will be able to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn.

The Greeks thought they were gods. We know that they are not gods. They are other worlds.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
  Share Topic