IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WL Caty  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WL Caty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WL Caty
    Posted: 14 January 2006 at 9:43am

DeExupery,

I am wondering what your purpose is in bringing your story to IC forum.  It appears to me that you are here as a means to try and convert Muslims to Christianity; however, what you fail to realize is that simply because you met a man in a bar who claimed to be a Muslim and you married him and followed him blindly and he happened to be a "bad" person does not make Islam a bad faith or all men who profess to me Muslims bad men.  Why would anyone who doesn't know a religion convert to that faith without knowing what their obligations entail?  That is simply spiritual irresponsibility.  In fact, I don�t even think a person can seriously be considered a Muslims if they do Shahadah without knowing what they are committing to.  That is, one is not allowed to simply convert because their spouse desires them to.  Their Shahadah is meaningless if they do that.  If you had taken the time to get to know Islam at the time you met this man, you would have had fair warning that this man was not a "religious" man.  Faithful men of Islam don't go into bars, they don't drink alcohol, they don't touch women much less dance with them nor do they date. 

If you believe that Islam gives a man permission to beat his wife whenever he feels like it, I guess you really didn't learn much in your studies of Islam after your marriage because you are sadly mistaken.  Yes, I know that some men who profess to be Muslims beat their wives, but I also know a lot of men who profess to be Christians or of other faiths who beat theirs as well.  Allah (God) doesn't give men a right to go around beating their wives simply because they desire to do so.  Furthermore, any Muslim man who follows the example of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would know this.  

It appears to me that you got what you were looking for as you yourself described him; that is, you got a "worldly man" and when it came time to pay the price for being with that "exciting" "worldly man," you decided to cry wolf and blame it all on Islam.   Shame on you for going about trying to deface an entire religion because of your own worldly lusts and desires.  It appears that you are simply angry because you asked for something and when you got it and you found out it was not quite what you had hoped for, you felt the need to blame some other since you are obviously not willing to take the responsibility for your own actions.  Would you be so inclined to cry out against Christianity if you married a supposed Christian man who treated you less than as a Christian should treat his wife?  I seriously doubt you would.  You would simply have the common sense to know that he was not a good Christian and you would not blame Christianity for that.  If you truly had been reverted to Islam, what happened to you would have, Inshallah, lead you closer to Allah and not made you turn your back to Islam.   So, please don't come here to blame Islam for the life you got as a result of being in a bar drowning your sorrows and desiring a life that no decent person of any faith would want to have; that is, and exciting worldly one. 

PAZ, KHADIJA

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2006 at 11:20am
Knock out!!!...Jazak Allah Khair Sister Khadija!!!....
DeExupery View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeExupery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2006 at 10:08pm

Who, Moi? knocking who?

I took stories (Two more are missing - About Dionese/Denis Giron and one other) of People coming to Islam - then they left again.

And the story is not about me. Thank you very much for your concern.

What I really want to do here is to make a comparative study - while there are a lot of people finding Islam as truth, many also find the opposite.

Other stories will follow. Don't worry, sisters. I have many.

Fox 

Io Sogno L'anime, Che Sono Sempre Libere (Il Divo)
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2006 at 10:28pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

They will be deleted just like the others, this section is for people wishing to tell there story about how they came to islam nothing else.

you get three chances here then you are banned i sugest you leave if you are not here to learn.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 6:06pm

Assalamu Alaikum

For all of those coming here, I didn't start this topic, DeExupery did.  My post was merely a response to a very negative story about an Islamic revert who left Islam to turn back to Christianity.  DeExupery appears to be someone on a mission to spread lies about Islam in hopes to scare people away.  I think DeExupery should watch the video Sister Herjihad put a link to in her post about Texas Revert to Islam under the General Discussion section. Islam is the fastest growing religion in American...ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

ALLAH HAFIZ

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
hind View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 8:31pm

TAKBEER!!!

Very well put Khadija.  You are certainly a sister on the Right Path.  Alhamdulillah.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem</span>They will be deleted just like the others, this section is for people wishing to tell there story about how they came to islam nothing else.you get three chances here then you are banned i sugest you leave if you are not here to learn.

I suggest IP ban
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic