IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 6:41am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

I would simply say signs of Allah, eg whenever I can't find something and then I recite Ayat Ul Qursi suddenly I found that thing or I should say Allah gave it to me,2 yrs back I was in great trouble, I did zikhr of Allah frequently so Allah solved my problem, therefore there is no such thing like miracle,its the signs shown by Allah,because Allah in Quran in ch 6 v 59 says not a leaf befalls without permission of Allah.

Is there any specific method to be followed, like reciting 3 times, 100 times, etc?
Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 3:38am
Bismilla hil lazhi laa ya durru maA ismihi shay un fil ardi walaa fi sama wa huwas samee ul Aaleem
->
Webpages showed that 1 Raqi/Exorcist was protected from Jinn because of reciting it 3 times in morning and evening , works as long as one avoids major sins.
SubhaanAllah!
CrownlessQueen View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownlessQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 11:06am
Dua is truly a miracle worker, I had several experiences that made me believe so, for ex : I remember last month, my dad had a huge fight with my mom & he left the house with no intention to come back, he called my brother & told him that he's filin for divorce & he'll start over with another woman , I was devastated to see how things became after 37 yrs of marriage, I spent the whole night cryin & prayin to Allah to put down that rage fire my dad had & make him think twice abt leavin us, I never pleaded to Allah in such way ever & trust me on this, I felt so relieved afterwards & I got convinced that whatever happens, Allah sub7anahu wa taala will never leave us alone & that whatever dad decided to do is without question what Allah saw it was better for us even if we didn't like it " wa assa an takrahu chayan wa howa khayrun lakum " ~ quran.
2 days later, dad came back home & talked to mom like nothing happened ! what's more surprisin is his way of treatment to us, he became more calm & actually started to make plans for the whole family , when I saw that my dad became a much better person, I cried & thanked Allah for answerin my Dua & I still do ^^ 7amdolilah truly Allah loves us more than our own mothers, & he's closer to us than our jugular vein .

7amdolilah for the amazing gift of Islam <3
Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2015 at 2:06am
Minor spelling correction :
"Bismilla hil lazhi laa ya durru maA ismihi shay un fil ardi walaa fi  sama wa huwas samee ul Aaleem" , not "Aalee"

Also, some stories :
http://www.ruqyaqa.com/0005-four-layers-of-protection.html
( story is in part "3) The body" )
Similar story
http://muslimmatters.org/2014/09/26/protection-from-all-evil/
http://www.jinndemons.com/case-a-jinn-wanted-to-enter-into-a-healer-magic-of-separation/
Note: Do not try to communicate with Jinns. These are done out of necessity and there are some rules.
long123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2015 at 11:49pm

La illaha ilAllahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul Mulku, wa lahul Hamdu, yuhyee wayu meethu, wa huwa 'ala kulli shay'in Qadeer

meizu mx5
Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2015 at 9:52am
Me and my family are going through some problems.
Please pray for the good of me and my family in this life and the next.

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2015 at 1:28pm
Okay, khair Insha'Allah.
ISLAM HASHTAG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAM HASHTAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 12:24am
Yes,Indeed.

Duas are very powerful.If you are not benefitting from the duas now,Allah will give the Azar in Akhirah.

Do you know that the little one minute duas are so powerful that they can design your final abode,the jannah.

Don't believe me?
Take a look

http://bit.ly/1NkOsP0

zazakallah khairan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic