IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?
    Posted: 01 August 2015 at 8:06am
Assalaamu Alaikum.

Many people say that they have had their Duas answered or were saved with some of these Surahs or Duas below.
Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?
If so, please kindly share your story.

Sura Fatiha
Ayatul Kursi
Surahs Ikhlas, Falaq, Naas
Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaahil aliyyul azeem ( another smaller version is "Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah". One of them, not sure which one, may be both of them are called "Hawqala )
Dua-e-Yunus (I think some people call it Ayat-e-Kareem ) : Laa ilaaha illaa anta subhaanaka innee kuntu minazzalimeen.
Bismilla hil lazhi laa ya durru maA ismihi shay un fil ardi walaa fi sama wa huwas samee ul Aaleem
La illaha ilAllahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul Mulku, wa lahul Hamdu, yuhyee wayu meethu, wa huwa 'ala kulli shay'in Qadeer

Also if you know of some common mistakes that is done with them, please inform.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Mahmud200 - 15 August 2015 at 1:19am
Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2015 at 10:28am
Any story anyone?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2015 at 1:02pm
Salaams, perhaps "miracle" is too strong a term to use, however we know the dua is answered in one of three ways; it is granted in this life, the next life, or one is saved from a calamity. With respect to common mistakes; not having patience and not calling on Allah by His Names, and sending salaams upon our Prophet, prior to asking (making dua) from Allah.
Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2015 at 9:49am
Are Dua Yunus, Hawqala, Ayatul Kursi a form of praise?
Their translations seem to show that.
Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 5:09am
Knock knock.
Anyone there for replying?

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 8:12am
Indeed Allah, Most High, praises Himself and loves that we praise Him as well, although He is not in need of our praise, but for the sake of rewarding us for praising Him. Allahu Akbar!

La illaha ilAllahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul Mulku, wa lahul Hamdu, yuhyee wayu meethu, wa huwa 'ala kulli shay'in Qadeer

(There is no deity but Allah alone. He has no Partner. Sovereignty and Praise and Thanks are Him, The Giver of Life and Death and He has Power over all things)
Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2015 at 11:23pm
# What does it mean if someone sees one of those Suras or Duas or Zikrs in dream

# There is a story that a chief of a tribe was stung by a scorpion or something and a Companion recited Sura Fatiha to cure it. Is it true that he recited Sura Fatiha 7 times?

# Many people recite hawqalah during hardship or difficulty. Are there authentic sources to support it? (Although I see no problem in reciting it.)
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2015 at 11:26am
I would simply say signs of Allah, eg whenever I can't find something and then I recite Ayat Ul Qursi suddenly I found that thing or I should say Allah gave it to me,2 yrs back I was in great trouble, I did zikhr of Allah frequently so Allah solved my problem, therefore there is no such thing like miracle,its the signs shown by Allah,because Allah in Quran in ch 6 v 59 says not a leaf befalls without permission of Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic