IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - REVELATION 12, THE UNIVERSAL PROPHET  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REVELATION 12, THE UNIVERSAL PROPHET

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2016 at 5:42pm
Hi Br Zainoo.

As we can see the �seed is the word of God�; so that would mean the coming Kingdom of God is another message to come which would brought by a man who will sow it in the field and the �field� is the people in the world. In Matthew 13: 24-39 Jesus (S) tells us the Devil will also sow a seed parallel with the kingdom of God to rival it, both will be at the same time; and he said the �field� is the people in world and the �good seed� are the children of the kingdom, those who received the word of God and bare good fruit.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; (Matthew 13:38)

Matthew 13:37-40

(37) He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. (38) The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. (39) The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. (40) Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

Jesus teaches this principle in Matthew 16:24-26:

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?"

The words of John the Baptist: "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world" John 1:29

LETS COME TO THE CONCLUSION THE SON OF MAN IS JESUS RIGHT HE SOWS THE GOOD SEEDS
CAN YOU YOU TELL ME WHO IS THE DEVIL WHO SOWS THE BAD SEEDS.

LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST SAID BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD, WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD.
SO THE END PRODUCT IS WE DON'T NEED NO SUBSTITUTE FOR JESUS HIS THE SAVIOUR THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR HIM HE IS BEGINNING HE IS THE END AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT.

THE DEVIL SOWS THE SEEDS OF CONFUSION.

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2017 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Hi Br Zainoo.

As we can see the �seed is the word of God�; so that would mean the coming Kingdom of God is another message to come which would brought by a man who will sow it in the field and the �field� is the people in the world. In Matthew 13: 24-39 Jesus (S) tells us the Devil will also sow a seed parallel with the kingdom of God to rival it, both will be at the same time; and he said the �field� is the people in world and the �good seed� are the children of the kingdom, those who received the word of God and bare good fruit.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; (Matthew 13:38)

Matthew 13:37-40

(37) He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. (38) The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. (39) The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. (40) Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

Jesus teaches this principle in Matthew 16:24-26:

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?"

The words of John the Baptist: "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world" John 1:29

LETS COME TO THE CONCLUSION THE SON OF MAN IS JESUS RIGHT HE SOWS THE GOOD SEEDS

LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST SAID BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD, WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD.
SO THE END PRODUCT IS WE DON'T NEED NO SUBSTITUTE FOR JESUS HIS THE SAVIOUR THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR HIM HE IS BEGINNING HE IS THE END AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT.

Don't try that!

The son of man mentioned there is not Jesus (s) because he was talking about how the kingdom of God will come and that is by sowing of a seed, which is a message. I have established before that the kingdom of God and the man child that mentioned in Revelation 12 when he would have come then the Kingdom of God would come [And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� (Rev. 12:5-10)], and he would come from another nation, Jesus (S) informed us (Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.� (Matt. 21:42-44) and he also knew of him, thus, he addresses him as the son of man. It�s in John 3:13 (KJV).  

ï¿½And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.� (John 3:13 KJV)

Jesus (S) was the Son of man �ON� earth and he spoke about �another� Son of man which is �IN� heaven. 

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=3&t=KJV#s=t_conc_1000013

The good seed are those who follow the kingdom of God / the universal message and the tares are those who follow message of the Devil.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. (Matthew 13:38-39)

As you can see, the Devil also sowed a seed here, he has a false message here also but when did that happen? That happens when Paul had the visit that he claimed that it was Jesus (S) whom he never met nor saw before.

LOL
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2017 at 3:14pm

Hi Br Zainoo.
Welcome back.

�Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world: with it came down the Spirit of faith and truth (Rooh-ul-amin). to thy heart.� (Q. 26:192-194)

190. Verily in that is a Sign: but most of them do not believe.

191. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.

192. Verily this is a Revelation from the Lord of the Worlds:

193. With it came down the spirit of Faith and Truth-

194. To thy heart and mind, that thou mayest admonish.

195. In the perspicuous Arabic tongue.

196. Without doubt it is [announced] in the mystic Books of former peoples.

197. Is it not a Sign to them that the Learned of the Children of Israel knew it

[as true]?

198. Had We revealed it to any of the non-Arabs,

The most mercifull Lord only revealed it to the Arabs

Did Muhammad stipulate this, that this was in comparison with the gospels since muslims do not believe in the gospel at all.

The first translation of the Quran was 961-976 AD to Persian langauge so was the seed only meant for Arabs only.
The other translation was in Latin Lex Mahumet psuedoprophete in 1110 and 1160
So why 1110 years the so called seed of Allah was irrelevant till the Quran was translated.
Before Muhammads's advent for 600 years plus years the word of God was irrelevant,Before  Muhammad and the Quran then the coruption of Gospel was also irellevant.
So everybody who wasn't a Arab muslim was lost.
Long before Muhammad's time there was Jews and Christians why didn't he Muhammad accepted thier believes no He wants his own religion.
Let me say to you again the that no one will go to God but except through His Son Jesus.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way, the and the live. No one come the Father except through me.
Jesus distinguish Himself as the only way to heaven and to God so any other so called way to heaven by any some kind of religious institutions or highly recomended prophets is irrelavant it means nothing,nothing AND a TRILLION TIMES NOTHING ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY AND EVERYTHING.
SO ANY OTHER ARGUMENTS WILL BE USELESS.  

Peace maker, you don't even understand your book..."all the truth" will reveal in the last days.

THE SEALING OF THE BOOK AND THE OPENING OF THE SEAL BOOK

In the book of Daniel the God of the Isreal seal the understanding of all the messages in the scriptures on till the end time then he will reveal all the truth. This is what the God Almighty says:

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. (Daniel 12:9)

But thou, O Daniel, s*****p the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. (Daniel 12:10)

Coming of that �seal book� that mentioned in Revelation 10 is the �key� to unlock all the scriptures at the end time:

�But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall �begin to sound:� the �mystery of God should finish� as he declared to his servants the prophets.� (Rev. 10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).� The book was never written according to John: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

All the truth with the coming of the Qur�an:

�� And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) as an exposition of everything, a guidance, a mercy, and glad tidings for those who have submitted themselves (to All�h as Muslims)�. (Qur�an 16:89)

Allah the almighty reminds the people who call themselves Christian of their forgetfulness:

�From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Quran 5:14)

This is what they have forgotten:

�And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: �O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of All�h unto you confirming the Taur�t [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.� But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: �This is plain magic.�� (Qur�an 61:6-9)

Then He Allah (S) said:

�O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhammad (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.� (Quran 5:15)

�So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhammad (S) and the message he brought]. (Quran 3:50)

Verily this Qur�an doith guide to that which is most right. (Quran 17:9)

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 12 January 2017 at 3:16pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2017 at 3:17pm

REVELATION 10: COMFORTER SHALL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH

This Chapter deals with when the other book that was yet to come and when it would have come, then all the truth will reveal. The book of revelation, in Chapter 10 and 14 deals with that. I have already explained both in chapter 2 and 3 but in this chapter I will elaborate a little more.

Remember Jesus (s) message was to inform his followers of the prophet who will come after him with all the truth; this is what he [Jesus (S)] said:

�I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John. 16:12-13)   

ï¿½All the truth� will come with the arrival of the Comforter. Here in the Book of Revelation chapter 10 mentioned the coming of another Book which John did not wrote and . It is mentioned:

�And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven. 2-And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth. 3-And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice. 4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, and write them not.� (Rev. 10:1-4)

�         Point (1) Another Mighty Angel: Jesus (S) is not another mighty angel; it is Gabriel (s) the messenger of Allah who brought the message to and from Allah.

�         Point (2) He had in his hand a little book open: V.2 and he had in his hand a little book open:

�         Point (3) Seventh thunders uttered their voice (something was revealing): V.3...and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice.

�         Point 4: John was about to write what was revealing: V.4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write:

�         Point 5: He was told to seal up the message and write them not: V.4�and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunders utters, and write them not. (Rev.10:4)  

The angel brought the little book and John was order �not to write down the message in that book,� because the time was not right. �So it is not the bible,� because the bible is a �written book� and it (the bible) is telling us about �another book.� Which book is that? 

Further as you read in Verse 7 it says:

�But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound: the mystery of God should finish as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev. 10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed). The book was never written according to the voice from Heaven: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

�Begin to sound� mean �revealing.� In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery� (That is �all the truth�) of God will finish (revealed, no more mystery) as he declared to his servants the prophets.

And this is what Jesus (S) said:

�I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John 16:12-13)   

Therefore, the Spirit of Truth, which is the Comforter, the Prophet with a Spirit of truth (1John 4:1), would have to bring this little book, which contains all the truth. In 10:4 it says: �John was about to write�� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to �write the message down.� Allah has revealed to Muhammad (S):

��And We have sent down to thee (O Muhammad) the book (the Qur�an) explaining all things, a guide, a mercy, and Glad Tiding to Muslims.� (Quran 16:89)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Quran 10:37)

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Quran 5:3)

Do not mistake this Book for the one that mentioned in Rev. 5:1 �� A Book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.� That Book is already written and every time a seal open a certain event takes place. Example:

�         �when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (Rev. 6:1-2)

That is the advent of Muhammad (S) it is also in Habakkuk 3:3-16.

��And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise�When he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.� (Habk. 3:3-16)

Who is the Holy One from Mt. Param? The descendant of Ishmael�s:

�And he [Ishmael (S)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran� (Genesis 21:21)

The advent of the Zionist Crusaders (Brackets added):

�         And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (Rev. 6:7-8)

On the other hand, the book that mentioned in Rev. 10:2-4, John was about to write and he heard a voice from heaven saying, �Seal up those thing�and write them not.� So when this Book will reveal someone will have to be there to write it down. In verse 10 the angel told John to eat the book:

10-And I (John) took the little book out of the angel�s hand, and eat it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Rev. 10:10)

We know that John did not eat the book, he read the book and the truth was sweet but practicing the law was bitter.

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev. 10:11)

Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) mentioned:

�We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Quran 34: 28)                                        

Edited by truthnowcome - 12 January 2017 at 3:19pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2017 at 3:18pm

REVELATION 14: COMING OF THE UNIVERSAL BOOK

It is mentioned in the bible Rev.14: 6-7:

�And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� (Rev. 14:6-7)

Note: The word �gospel� is Good News�; in other words, an angel was bringing the �everlasting Good News� from heaven. The everlasting Good News was yet to come. Jesus (S) gospel (Good News) was to inform us of the coming of this everlasting Good News for all nations which he described as the coming of God�s Kingdom of earth, which is another message to come. He could not be the �another angel� with everlasting Good News. The everlasting Good News is also the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11 another angel with a little book which John did not wrote but is yet to come and the coming of it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7

��another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting Good News�� (Rev. 14:7)

It says in verse 7:

�Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, because the angel was bringing what? The �everlasting Good News to preach, it was a judgment to preach� and that was the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong. In other words, coming of the everlasting Good News then Judgment will come.

This is what mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Quran 13: 37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Quran 2:185)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Quran. 10:37)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Quran 16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Quran 41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Quran 26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Quran 6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q. 12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Quran 3:50)

ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Quran 3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Quran 33:42)

What Revelation 14-7 says? It says:

Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: 

�And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.� (John 16:8) 

Adding further, when Judgment comes the Comforter will used it to reprove the world (Gentiles) and the Comforter has to be a �person/God�s Servant� according to Isaiah 42:1-4

�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.� (Isaiah 42:1-4)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John 1:17)

Moses (S) was a lawgiver and here the Comforter is a new lawgiver!

After the coming of the universal Rev. 14:12 say:

��here are they that keep the commandment of God, and the faith of Jesus�� (Rev. 14:12)

That conforms that the �Everlasting Good News� is the commandment of God, the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong), and the true teaching of Jesus (S), which is his faith.

Also in verse 13 after that book the everlasting Good News which is the universal commandment of God would have come and all those who follow it and died after, they will be blessing for their labor and work and they will be judge by it.

�Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth yea, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labor; and their work do fallow them. (Rev. 14:13)

�and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the book, according to their works. (Rev. 20:12)

�and they were judged every man according to their works. (Rev.20:13)

This is what Allah (S) said:

�Think not of those who are slain in Allah�s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding there sustenance in their Lord�The (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.� (Quran 3:169-170)

�Whoever goes aright, for his own soul does he go aright; and whoever goes astray, to its detriment only does he go astray: nor can the bearer of a burden bear the burden of another, nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger� (Quran, 17:15),

�On the day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you {to remember} Himself.� (Quran 3:30)

Br. Zainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2017 at 3:33pm

I hate to repost the same thing! Quran conforms:

Download the entire document:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79252919/Muhammad%20in%20Isaiah%2029%20and%2028.docx

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Quran 26:196)

ISAIAH 29

And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed. Isaiah.29: 11 (KJV)

12And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Isaiah 29:12 KJV)

What is important to note here is the Devil recognize that Muhammad (s) fulfilled that prophecy so they (Devils) move in and retranslates it to change the meaning; the change �and� to �or if� to make it look as if it is a suggestion in the NIV translation, let�s check out it reads:

11 For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, �Read this, please,� they will answer, �I can�t; it is sealed.� 12 Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, �Read this, please,� they will answer, �I don�t know how to read.�

History recorded that Muhammad (s) used to go up mountain cave, called Ghar-Hera, in Arabia (Mt. Paran) to meditate. While he was there an angel, later identified as Gabriel, commanded him saying: �read� and he respond by saying: �I am not learned,� the angel repeat the act three times, then Muhammad (S) began to repeat the command of the angel which became the first five verse of surah 96, Al-Alaq, of the Qur�an. 

Read: In the name of thy Lord who created. Created man from a clot. Read: and thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who taught by the pen, Taught man which he knew not. (Q. 96:1-5)

Allah conform it in the Quran:

Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q. 7:157).

Torah: Isaiah29:12 and Gospel: John 16:13 ��for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear� [from angel Gabriel (S)].

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q. 53:3-5)

Br. ainool

This is what mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Quran 13: 37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Quran 2:185)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Quran. 10:37)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Quran 16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Quran 41:3-4)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Quran 6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q. 12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Quran 3:50)

ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Quran 3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Quran 33:42)

What Revelation 14-7 says? It says:

Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: 

�And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.� (John 16:8) 

Please don't waste my time so that I don't have to repeat my post.

Thank you!

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 12 January 2017 at 3:34pm
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 3:29am

Hi Br Zainoo.
�

<p style="WIDOWS: 1; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; FONT: 12px Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: 0px; text-trans: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><span style="LINE-HEIGHT: 18.4px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">As we can see the �seed is the word of God�; so that would mean the coming Kingdom of God is another message to come which would brought by a man who will sow it in the field and the �field� is the people in the world. In Matthew 13: 24-39 Jesus (S) tells us the Devil will also sow a seed parallel with the kingdom of God to rival it, both will be at the same time; and he said the �field� is the people in world and the �good seed� are the children of the kingdom, those who received the word of God and bare good fruit.</span>

<p style="WIDOWS: 1; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; FONT: 12px Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); MARGIN-LEFT: 36pt; WORD-SPACING: 0px; text-trans: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><span style="LINE-HEIGHT: 18.4px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; COLOR: rgb(0,0,93); FONT-SIZE: 12pt">38<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span></span><span style="LINE-HEIGHT: 18.4px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">The<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>field<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>is the<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>world;</span><span style="LINE-HEIGHT: 18.4px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; COLOR: rgb(0,0,93); FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>the<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>good seed<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>are the<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>children of the kingdom; but the<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>tares<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>are the<span ="apple-converted-space"="">�</span>children of the wicked one; (Matthew 13:38)</span>

<p style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt" =msonormal=""><font face="Calibri">Matthew 13:37-40<!--?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /--><o:p></o:p>

<p style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt" =msonormal=""><font face="Calibri">(37) He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. (38) The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. (39) The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. (40) Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.<o:p></o:p>

<p style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt" =msonormal=""><font face="Calibri">Jesus teaches this principle in Matthew 16:24-26:<o:p></o:p>

<p style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt" =msonormal=""><font face="Calibri">Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?"<o:p></o:p>

<p style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt" =msonormal=""><font face="Calibri">The words of John the Baptist: "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world" John 1:29

<font face="Calibri">

�

SO THE END PRODUCT IS WE DON'T NEED NO�SUBSTITUTE FOR JESUS HIS THE SAVIOUR THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR HIM HE IS BEGINNING HE IS THE END AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT.

�

<font face="Calibri">THE DEVIL SOWS THE SEEDS OF CONFUSION.
Don't try that!

<span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:
"Times New Roman"">The son of man mentioned there is not Jesus (s) because he
was talking about how the kingdom of God will come and that is by sowing of a
seed, which is a message. I have established before that the kingdom of God and
the man child that mentioned in Revelation 12 when he would have come then the
Kingdom of God would <span style="color:#00005D">come </span><span style="color:red">[<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">And she brought forth
a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">now comes Salvation and strength, and <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">the kingdom of our God� (Rev. 12:5-10)],
</span>and he would come from another nation, </span><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-:EN-US">Jesus (S) informed us <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:
normal"><span style="color:#00005D">(Therefore say I unto you <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">The kingdom of God shall taken from you </span><span style="color:#00005D">(The Jews),<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"> and given
to a nation bringing forth <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">the fruits
thereof
. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but
whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.� (Matt. 21:42-44) </span>and
he also </span><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman"">knew
of him, thus, he addresses him as the son of man. It�s in <span style="mso-bidi-font-weight:bold">John 3:13 (KJV).<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:
normal"> </span><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">�</span></span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#00005D;mso-bidi-:EN-US"></span>

<p style="margin-left:36.0pt"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:
normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-weight:bold"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">�</span><span style="color:#00005D">�And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came
down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.� (John 3:13
KJV)</span></span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:#00005D;mso-ansi-:EN-TT" lang="EN-TT"></span>

"Times New Roman""><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">� </span>Jesus (S) was the Son
of man
�ON� earth and he spoke about �another� Son of man which
is �IN� heaven.
<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">� </span></span>

<>

<p style="text-align:center;mso-pagination:none;
mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none" align="center"><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman";color:blue;mso-bidi-font-weight:bold">http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=3&t=KJV#s=t_conc_1000013</span><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-weight:bold"></span>

"Times New Roman"">The good seed are those who follow the kingdom of God / the
universal message and the tares are those who follow message of the Devil.</span>

<p style="margin-left:36.0pt"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:
normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:#00005D">38<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"> </span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#00005D">The <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:
normal">field is the <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">world; the <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">good seed are the <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:
normal">children of the kingdom; but the <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:
normal">tares are the <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">children of
the wicked one; </span>

<p style="margin-left:36.0pt"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:
normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;
line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#00005D">39</span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#00005D">The <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:
normal">enemy that sowed them is the<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">
devil</span>
<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:#00005D">; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the
angels. (Matthew 13:38-39)</span>

"Times New Roman"">As you can see, the Devil also sowed a seed here, he has a
false message here also but when did that happen? That happens when Paul had the
visit that he claimed that it was Jesus (S) whom he never met nor saw before.</span>

LOL

SO THE END PRODUCT IS WE DON'T NEED NO SUBSTITUTE FOR JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR HIM HE IS BEGINNING HE IS THE END AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 3:55am
Zainoo this a detailed explanation of who the comforter is.

Pentecost is reminiscent of the Last Supper; in both instances the disciples are together in a house for what proves to be an important event. At the Last Supper the disciples witness the end of the Messiah�s earthly ministry as He asks them to remember Him after His death until He returns. At Pentecost, the disciples witness the birth of the New Testament church in the coming of the Holy Spirit to indwell all believers. Thus the scene of the disciples in a room at Pentecost links the commencement of the Holy Spirit�s work in the church with the conclusion of Christ�s earthly ministry in the upper room before the crucifixion.

The description of fire and wind mentioned in the Pentecost account resounds throughout the Old and the New Testament. The sound of the wind at Pentecost was �rushing� and �mighty.� Scriptural references to the power of wind (always understood to be under God�s control) abound. Exodus 10:13; Psalm 18:42 and Isaiah 11:15 in the Old Testament and Matthew 14:23�32 in the New Testament are only a few examples. More significant than wind as power is wind as life in the Old Testament (Job 12:10) and as spirit in the New (John 3:8). Just as the first Adam received the breath of physical life (Genesis 2:7), so the second Adam, Jesus, brings the breath of spiritual life. The idea of spiritual life as generated by the Holy Spirit is certainly implicit in the sound of the wind at Pentecost.

Fire is often associated in the Old Testament with the presence of God (Exodus 3:2; 13:21�22; 24:17; Isaiah 10:17) and with His holiness (Psalm 97:3; Malachi 3:2). Likewise, in the New Testament, fire is associated with the presence of God (Hebrews 12:29) and the purification He can bring about in human life (Revelation 3:18). God�s presence and holiness are implied in the Pentecostal tongues of fire. Indeed, fire is identified with Christ Himself (Revelation 1:14; 19:12); this association naturally underlies the Pentecost gift of the Holy Spirit, who would teach the disciples the things of Christ (John 16:14).

Another aspect of the Day of Pentecost is the miraculous speaking in foreign tongues which enabled people from various language groups to understand the message of the apostles. In addition is the bold and incisive preaching of Peter to a Jewish audience. The effect of the sermon was powerful, as listeners were �cut to the heart� (Acts 2:37) and instructed by Peter to �repent, and be baptized� (Acts 2:38). The narrative concludes with three thousand souls being added to the fellowship, the breaking of bread and prayers, apostolic signs and wonders, and a community in which everyone�s needs were met.
Clearly, the point of the symbol is the same as that presented in the Baptist�s promise of a baptism �with the Holy Ghost and fire.� The Spirit was to be in them as a Spirit of burning, thawing natural coldness and melting hearts with a genial warmth, which should beget flaming enthusiasm, fervent love, burning zeal, and should work transformation into its own fiery substance. The rejoicing power, the quick energy, the consuming force, the assimilating action of fire, are all included in the symbol, and should all be possessed by Christ�s disciples.

But were the tongue-like shapes of the flames significant too? It is doubtful, for, natural as is the supposition that they were, it is to be remembered that �tongues of fire� is a usual expression, and may mean nothing more than the flickering shoots of flame into which a fire necessarily parts.
The �sound� of the rushing wind had been heard hurtling through the city in the early morning hours, and had served as guide to the spot. A curious crowd came hurrying to ascertain what this noise of tempest in a calm meant, and they were met by something more extraordinary still. Try to imagine the spectacle. As would appear from Acts 2:33, the tongues of fire remained lambently glowing on each head {�which ye see�}, and the whole hundred and twenty, thus strangely crowned, were pouring out rapturous praises, each in some strange tongue. When the astonished ears had become accustomed to the apparent tumult, every man in the crowd heard some one or more speaking in his own tongue, language, or dialect, and all were declaring the mighty works of God; that is, probably, the story of the crucified, ascended Jesus.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic