IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - REVELATION 12, THE UNIVERSAL PROPHET  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REVELATION 12, THE UNIVERSAL PROPHET

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

A prophet would kill someone who does not believe his teachings about God. Even though he does not know God, he would compel you to believe. A prophet cannot give you eternal life or salvation because he has not been saved either. Therefore the teachings of the prophet cannot guarantee salvation for anyone. The teachings of every prophet should be to prepare the minds of mankind to meet Christ, the Messiah (The Final of finals).

Peace maker, I just highlight the point I want to reply to in your reply above.

Let's see what your book says on SALVATION.

<>

SALVATION AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMES WHEN THE MAN CHILD WHO WAS TO RULE ALL NATIONS

Now, let�s look at revelation 12, it mentioned:

And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power of his Christ� (Rev. 12:5-10).

Revelation 12 is all about future things to come after the demise of Jesus (S). (See Chapter 4 for full explanation of rev 12) It stated in Rev. 1:1

�The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass� (Rev. 1:1)

Salvation and the Kingdom of God come in the future after the demise of Jesus (S). In Luke 21 he told his disciples to look for the signs in a parable when the kingdom of God will come, it was yet to come:

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees: 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. (Luke 21:29-30)

Now, that�s bringing us to another point, �SALVATION�. Salvation is not by blood because it comes after the demise of Jesus (S), so, this verse is a contradiction in Revelation 12:11 �And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb,� (Rev 12:11

It also mentioned: �Now come�the power of Christ�

Note: It says �power of Christ�. And not Christ! In the book of Habakkuk it mentioned who will bring salvation.

Quote:

��And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise. He stood and measured the earth�he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting�at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the anointed� (Habakkuk. 3:3-13(KJV)

None of the Israelites, including Jesus, had anything to do with Paran. Hagar, with her son Ishmael, wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba, who afterwards dwelt in the wilderness of Paran.

�And he [Ishmael (S)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran� (Genesis 21:21)

It is the Holy One from Mt. Paran will bring �Salvation�; and Muhammad (S) is the descendant of Ishmael.

He stood and measured the earth: he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting. (Habakkuk. 3:6)

Measured the earth: Meaning: His message is for the whole earth (universal message) and His way are everlasting.

Qur�an conforms:

�We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to ALL mankind, giving glad tiding and warn them (against sin), but most of mankind knows not.� (Quran 34:28)

And Habakkuk mentioned the same prophet who will brig SALVATION will invade them with his troops:

��When he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.� (Habakkuk 3:16)

Histories of Islam have it that Muhammad (S) invades Mecca with ten thousand followers only kill six persons who were among the leaders:

Thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah. ((Habakkuk 3:13)

The advent of Muhammad (S) in the book of Revelation:

��when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.� (Rev. 6:1-2)

It is also mentioned in Duet. 33:2 (KJV):

And he [Moses (S)] said: the Lord came from Sinai, and rose from Sir unto them; He shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with �ten thousand Saints�: from his right hand went a �fiery Law� for them.� (Duet. 33:2)

In these words the Lord has been compared with the �sun.� He comes from Sinai, he rises from Seir, but he shines in his full glory from Paran, where he had to appear with ten thousands of saints with a fiery law in his right hand.

Also in Jude 1:14-15

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14-15)

That is exactly what Muhammad (S) did: He (S) came with ten thousand saints, He (S) execute judgment upon all, He convince all that were ungodly among His people of their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed and of all their hard speeches which they ungodly sinners have spoken against him. You don�t have to believe me, go to the internet and look his� history for yourself; and Jude 1:15 mentioned there: �15To execute judgment upon all�

Allah (S) conform it in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures. (Quran  25:1)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Quran 13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong).� (Quran. 2:185)

Muhammad (S) received revelation in the cave of Mount Hira in Arabia (Paran), later to be known as Jabal-un-Noor (Mountain of Light). After his migration to Medina, he returns and invades Mecca with �ten thousand Saints� and he establishes the �fiery Law� (Islamic law). Moses (S) is the only law giver in the O.T. and he prophesies another law giver which is Muhammad (S).                                                                          

For the LAW was given by Moses (John 1:17).Then the new Song: new law (Isaiah 42:10)

And his (the Holy one from Mt. Paran) brightness was as the light, he had horns coming out of his hand. (Habakkuk 3:4)

Horns represent kings: Rev. 17:12 and the ten horns�are ten kings.

Qur�an conforms:

Oh Prophet! Truly, We have sent you as�a lamp spreading Light.� (Q. 33:45-46)

See how all the message fall in context? Jesus (s) also told the Jews the Kingdom of God would be taken away from them.

�Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.� (Matt. 21:42-44)

The stone Jesus (S) spoke of was a �message�. If you reject Jesus (S) you automatically reject his �message� of the coming kingdom of God; and that message which is the coming kingdom of God would be taken away from the Jews and given to another nation, and it would bare fruits and be �MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES�, and no other message would be able destroy it and where ever the message establish it will prevail over all other message (man-made law). Sure Jesus (S) is not the stone because he is not marvelous in our eyes. The nation that fulfilled that is no other than Ishmaelite Abraham�s (S) seeds; the God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation. It mentioned in Genesis 17: 20.

�And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20).

It mentioned in Luke: And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Luke 13:29)

Br. Zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 5:40pm

A prophet would kill someone who does not believe his teachings about God. Even though he does not know God, he would compel you to believe. A prophet cannot give you eternal life or salvation because he has not been saved either. Therefore the teachings of the prophet cannot guarantee salvation for anyone. The teachings of every prophet should be to prepare the minds of mankind to meet Christ, the Messiah (The Final of finals).

Peace maker, every one knows a prophet cannot give eternal life but if you are implying that Jesus (S) give eternal life (Luke 10: 28) you might want to give it a second thought...but how?

23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. (Luke 10: 23-29)

Jesus thought the way to Eternal Life in his final message, he looks up to the Heaven and gives thanks to God Almighty for affording him to give eternal life to all who God Almighty has chosen, and that is to believe in the one true God and Jesus the Messiah whom He has sent.

�1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.(John 17:1-2)

This is what he said:

(Brackets add)

3And this is life eternal, that they (the disciples or who call themselves Christian) might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou (the only true God) hast sent. (John 17:3-4)

That is the declaration of faith at the time of Jesus (S), in other words, is to believe in no other deity except the one true God Allah (S) and Jesus (S) is the messenger of Allah (S) and you will received ETERNAL LIFE. Same declaration Muslims make except that at the end they say, Muhammad (S) is the messenger of Allah (S). That is to say: �I testify that there is no other deity except Allah (S) and I testify that Muhammad (S) is the messenger of Allah (S).�

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. (Luke 4:8)

�Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sin than this: one who join other gods with Allah, hath strayed far, far away (from the right.�) (Q .4:116)

Death penalty for not believe in the God of the Israelite

The God of the Israelites declared death penalty in Deuteronomy 13:6-9 and in Chronicles 15:13, if anyone even your own brother or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend encourage you to secretly worship other deity than the God of Israel he or she must put to death.

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:6-9)

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 09 August 2015 at 5:44pm
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

SALVATION AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMES WHEN THE MAN CHILD WHO WAS TO RULE ALL NATIONS

And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power of his Christ� (Rev. 12:5-10).

Revelation 12 is all about future things to come after the demise of Jesus (S). (See Chapter 4 for full explanation of rev 12) It stated in Rev. 1:1

�The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass� (Rev. 1:1)

Salvation and the Kingdom of God come in the future after the demise of Jesus (S). In Luke 21 he told his disciples to look for the signs in a parable when the kingdom of God will come, it was yet to come:

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees: 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. (Luke 21:29-30)

Now, that�s bringing us to another point, �SALVATION�. Salvation is not by blood because it comes after the demise of Jesus (S), so, this verse is a contradiction in Revelation 12:11 �And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb,� (Rev 12:11

Note: It says �power of Christ�. And not Christ! In the book of Habakkuk it mentioned who will bring salvation.

Quote:

��And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise. He stood and measured the earth�he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting�at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the anointed� (Habakkuk. 3:3-13(KJV)

None of the Israelites, including Jesus, had anything to do with Paran. Hagar, with her son Ishmael, wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba, who afterwards dwelt in the wilderness of Paran.

It is the Holy One from Mt. Paran will bring �Salvation�; and Muhammad (S) is the descendant of Ishmael.

He stood and measured the earth: he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting. (Habakkuk. 3:6)

Measured the earth: Meaning: His message is for the whole earth (universal message) and His way are everlasting.

Qur�an conforms:

�We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to ALL mankind, giving glad tiding and warn them (against sin), but most of mankind knows not.� (Quran 34:28)

And Habakkuk mentioned the same prophet who will brig SALVATION will invade them with his troops:

��When he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.� (Habakkuk 3:16)

Histories of Islam have it that Muhammad (S) invades Mecca with ten thousand followers only kill six persons who were among the leaders:

Thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah. ((Habakkuk 3:13)

��when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.� (Rev. 6:1-2)

And he [Moses (S)] said: the Lord came from Sinai, and rose from Sir unto them; He shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with �ten thousand Saints�: from his right hand went a �fiery Law� for them.� (Duet. 33:2)

In these words the Lord has been compared with the �sun.� He comes from Sinai, he rises from Seir, but he shines in his full glory from Paran, where he had to appear with ten thousands of saints with a fiery law in his right hand.

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14-15)

That is exactly what Muhammad (S) did: He (S) came with ten thousand saints, He (S) execute judgment upon all, He convince all that were ungodly among His people of their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed and of all their hard speeches which they ungodly sinners have spoken against him. You don�t have to believe me, go to the internet and look his� history for yourself; and Jude 1:15 mentioned there: �15To execute judgment upon all�

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures. (Quran  25:1)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Quran 13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong).� (Quran. 2:185)

Muhammad (S) received revelation in the cave of Mount Hira in Arabia (Paran), later to be known as Jabal-un-Noor (Mountain of Light). After his migration to Medina, he returns and invades Mecca with �ten thousand Saints� and he establishes the �fiery Law� (Islamic law). Moses (S) is the only law giver in the O.T. and he prophesies another law giver which is Muhammad (S).                                                                          

For the LAW was given by Moses (John 1:17).Then the new Song: new law (Isaiah 42:10)

And his (the Holy one from Mt. Paran) brightness was as the light, he had horns coming out of his hand. (Habakkuk 3:4)

Qur�an conforms:

See how all the message fall in context? Jesus (s) also told the Jews the Kingdom of God would be taken away from them.

�Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.� (Matt. 21:42-44)

The stone Jesus (S) spoke of was a �message�. If you reject Jesus (S) you automatically reject his �message� of the coming kingdom of God; and that message which is the coming kingdom of God would be taken away from the Jews and given to another nation, and it would bare fruits and be �MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES�, and no other message would be able destroy it and where ever the message establish it will prevail over all other message (man-made law). Sure Jesus (S) is not the stone because he is not marvelous in our eyes. The nation that fulfilled that is no other than Ishmaelite Abraham�s (S) seeds; the God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation. It mentioned in Genesis 17: 20.

�And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20).

It mentioned in Luke: And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Luke 13:29)

Br. Zainool
Habakkuk 3:3 stated that it was God who came fromTeman the Holy One from Mount Paran.
Your arguments do not make sence cause Mount Paran is in the Sinai pininsula
and Abraham and Ishmael were never or nowhere near Mecca so Paran wasn't the so called Mecca.
Who said Muhammad was a descendant of Ishmael?
This verse is tottally wrong version.

Here is the right version.
He stopped and shook the earth: he looked and made and made the nations tremble.The eternal mountains were shattered:along his ancient pathways.the everlasting hils sank low.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 10:07pm

Habakkuk 3:3 stated that it was God who came fromTeman the Holy One from Mount Paran.
Your arguments do not make sence cause Mount Paran is in the Sinai pininsula
and Abraham and Ishmael were never or nowhere near Mecca so Paran wasn't the so called Mecca.
Who said Muhammad was a descendant of Ishmael?
This verse is tottally wrong version.

Here is the right version.
He stopped and shook the earth: he looked and made and made the nations tremble.The eternal mountains were shattered:along his ancient pathways.the everlasting hils sank low.

Peace maker, when the scripture mentioned "God" came, it is referring to God's revelation came down there and not God himself and the "Holy One from Mt. Paran" he is not God. read the entire Chapter:

<>

3 A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth.

O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.

God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.

And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.

He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.

I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction: and the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble.

Was the Lord displeased against the rivers? was thine anger against the rivers? was thy wrath against the sea, that thou didst ride upon thine horses and thy chariots of salvation?

Thy bow was made quite naked, according to the oaths of the tribes, even thy word. Selah. Thou didst cleave the earth with rivers.

10 The mountains saw thee, and they trembled: the overflowing of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, and lifted up his hands on high.

11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. (DID GOD WENT WITH ARROW GLITTERING SPARE?)

12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger. (IS THIS GOD?)

13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

14 Thou didst strike through with his staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind to scatter me: their rejoicing was as to devour the poor secretly. (PLEASE TELL ME HOW GOD STRIKES TRUE THE VILLAGE AND THE PEOPLE CAME OUT TO SCATTERED HIM!)

15 Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, through the heap of great waters.

16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

19 The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. (Habakkuk 3)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Habakkuk+3&version=KJV

Br. Zainool
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 10:19pm
<>

CHAPTER 8

ISAIAH 42 COMFORTER BRINGING JUDGMENTS TO THE GENTILE

The explanation of Isaiah 42 was found on this site : <http://jews-for-allah.org/Muhammad-and-Judaism/the-Jewish-Bible/Muhammad-in-Isaiah42.htm and think it would worth add to this message because of its contextual relationship with the Comforter. I did a little editing and I do hope permission would be granted to do so for the purpose of dawah, Inshallah. May Allah (S) bless the Brother for his outstanding piece of work.

Isaiah 42 has to do with a prophecy of Almighty God�s servant whom He will send to the Gentile (entire whole) with his new law or I should say His new universal criterion of Judgment between right and wrong. This servant has to come from Ishmael�s descendant true Kedar (Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit�(Isaiah. 42:11); And these are the names of the son Ishmael, by their names according to their generations: the first born of Ishmael, Nebajoth�and Kedar...� (Genesis 25:13)

However, all Christian�s Scholars agreed that this prophecy in Isaiah 42 is of Jesus (S) and ignoring the fact that Isaiah describe him as �God�s Servant and Messenger�: �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� (Isaiah 42:1), this �Servant� was described as a �messenger� according to Isaiah 42: 18-19: Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. Who is blind, but my servant? Or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? Who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord�s servant? (Isaiah .42:18-19); and according to them Jesus (S) is God or son of God. What is more questionable is this Servant and Messenger will bring �Judgment to the Gentiles� and on the other hand Jesus (S) said the comforter will reprove the world (Gentiles) of judgment: �And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8). If the Comforter will reprove the world (Gentile) of Judgment then the Comforter is a person according to Isaiah 42:1.

All prophets after Jacob (S) mentioned in the Bible came for the Israelites not Gentiles. This includes Jesus (S) (Matt.15:21-26, Matt. 10:5-6 and many more. And Jesus (S) did not stay on earth long enough to bring judgment to the Gentile. But Muhammad (S) he brought message which is the Criterion of Judgment between right and wrong to the Gentiles.

It mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong, i.e. the Qur�an) to his slave [Muhammad (pbuh)] that he may be a Warner to the �Alamin (mankind and jinn).� (Quran 25:1)

How would the comforter reprove the world of Judgment? He would reprove the world of judgment when the everlasting Good News would have come. Revelation 14: 6-7 mentioned the coming of the universal Book of judgment:

�And I saw another angel fly in the mid of Heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nations, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying... fear God and give glory to him for judgment is come.� (Rev. 14:6-7)

That is the future tense! The book of Revelation Ch. 14: 6-7 which is a part of the Collection of books (The Bible), which is already here; it�s mentioned of an �angel coming from heaven� with the everlasting gospel for all nations. The Greek words  Euaggelizon / Euaggelizo� which translates as Gospel which is the Good News.

<>

Note: This everlasting good news was coming from Heaving, an angel was bringing it from Heaven, and it was describe as a �Judgment� to �preach� to all nations. That Judgment was the criterion between rights and wrong, that Judgment there is the Law (His will) to preach unto them that dwell on earth (all nations). What Jesus (S) said? He said:

Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be don on earth!�

The Qur�an makes that claimed in ch.26: 192-196.It mentioned:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Quran 25:1)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Quran 41:3-4)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Quran 13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Quran 2:185)

That is exactly what Isaiah prophecy, that the Judgment to the Gentiles is the law. It mentioned:

3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah 42:3-4)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John 1:17)

Moses (S) was a Law Giver, and then come another law giver, the Comforter: �He shall reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John 16:8). Jesus (S) did not set Judgment on the earth he said the Comforter will in John 16:8; and Muhammad (S) he establishes a state and ruled with his law that given by God Almighty.  Therefore he set Judgment in the earth and he did not fail and he was not discouraged, he is the universal law giver to the Gentiles. Isaiah 42:9 clearly stated:

�Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you.�(Isaiah 42:9) 

The former things are the old law and have to replace with new law (the Islamic law),

Also in Isaiah 49: 10 it mentioned of the �scepter and law giver� will remove from Judah, it was remove at the time of Muhammad (S); unto him shall the gathering of the people be:

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shi-loh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people.�  (Isaiah 49:10)  

In verse 2 it mentioned:

2-He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. (Isaiah 42:2)

Here the word: �not cry� is used as �not complain about the duty that gave to him� because we see in verse 13 God says ��he shall cry.� There is a difference between these two using of the word �cry.� Now, in the book of Matthew 26:37-39 Jesus (S) said: ��My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death�and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible. Let the cup pass from me: nevertheless not as my will� (Matthew 26:37-39). We cannot say that Jesus (S) never complained. But if you read the history of Muhammad (S) / the history of Islam you cannot find one complaining word of Muhammad (S) about his mission (duty) that given by God Almighty.

This Servant would be call in righteousness, and given a covenant for his people and a light of the Gentile:

5-Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heaven, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth and that which comes out of it; he that givith breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein. 6-I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and well keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people. For a light of the Gentile. (Isaiah 42:5-6)

Righteousness: And verily, you [O Muhammad (pbuh)] are on an exalted (standard of) character. (Q. 68:4)

Covenant: Behold! Allah took the Covenant of the Prophets, Saying: �I gave you a Book and Wisdom; then come to you a Messenger [Muhammad (pubh)], confirming what is with you; Do you believe in him and render help.� Allah said: �Do you agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?� They said: �We agree. �He said: Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witness. (Q. 3:8)

For a light of the Gentile: �Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light [Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)] and a plain Book (the Qur�an). (N.Q. 5:15); We have not sent thee but as a (Universal Messenger) to all mankind. (Q. 34:28)

Moving on to verse 7 it mentioned:

7-To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. (Isaiah 42:7)

�To open blind eyes� If we read verse 19 we will see more clearly that the world is used as �idiom.� Meaning, he will show people the things that they did not know and will show people how to comprehend God and His Message.

�Prison� is used as idiom too. If a spirit doesn�t know God and doesn�t obeying Him, then that spirit is in prison of Satan, and that person is prisoner of Satan. By accepting oneness of God and by obeying Him, the spirit of a person will be free and this makes that person free from prison of Satan. And in verse 8 God Almighty clearly states what He meant.

8-I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glories will I not gave to another, neither my praise to graven image. (Isaiah.42:8)

The word �Lord� translates from �YHWH� which sometimes translates a �Yahweh�; and that is not God name. See explanation on Ch. 3. However, the Qur�an mentioned this:

�Call upon Allah, or call upon al Rahman. By what ever name ye call upon Him. (It is well): for to Him belong the most beautiful names. (Quran 17:110)

With explanation of verse 7, we understand that the person that God is talking about will come to a place that people worship idols as their gods. From verse 7and 8, we understand that God Almighty is not talking about Jesus (S) but Muhammad (S), because Jesus (S) came to the Israelites and they were not worshiping idols, but Muhammad (S) came during the Jahillia (ignorance) period of Arabs and destroys the idols. If we read verse 17, it will be understood more clearly.

10-Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth� (Isaiah 42:10) 

The Qur�an is the new song, if you want to hear this new song please listen to some one reciting the Qur�an, you will understand what God Almighty is talking about, it message has already reach to the end of the earth.

LISTEN TO THE NEW SONG HERE, THE QUR�AN:

Sura Al Anbayaa 21 Sheikh Mishary R Al Afasy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp4rQL_iI6Y

Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away. 2Never comes (aught) to them of a renewed Message from their Lord, but they listen to it as in jest, (Quran. 21:1-2)

Sura Mulk 67 Sheikh Mishary R Al Afasy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciaEisQ6cdE

11-Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock, let them shout from the top of the mountains. (Isaiah 42:11)

In the O.T. there is only one personality called Kedar, and Kedar is the descendant of Ishmael�s (S):

�And these are the names of the son Ishmael, by their names according to their generations: the first born of Ishmael, Nebajoth�and Kedar...� Genesis 25:13; �And he (Ishmael) dwelt in the wilderness of Para�n (Genesis 21:21)

It has nothing to do with Jesus (S) but Muhammad (S). Muhammad (S) is descendant of Abraham�s (S) through Ishmael (S) and the cities that they inhabited are in Arabia namely: Paran (Makah), Telma (Tema/ Teman), Yathrib (Al-Madina Al- Munawwarah) etc. And If you observe the ritual of Muslim (especially during Hajj), you will see that cities (Makah and Al Medina) lift up their voices meaning: people shout and glorify Allah (S) from top of mountains, especially Mt. Arafat. You can also see this in every Muslim country when Muslims are called to prayer, the Muezzins read the Adhan (calling to prayer) that sound like a song and even far from the city you can hear this Adhan, it will look like that city lift up its voice.

12-Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands. (Isaiah 42:12)

It says here: �Let them� who is them? It is the descendants of Kedar�s.

God Almighty promise for Ishmael (S):

And as for Ishmael� Behold I have bless him twelve Princes shall he beget, and I will make him a Great Nation.� (Genesis 17:20)

13-The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. (Isaiah 42:13)

In the Old Testament when God said he does a certain thing, he often used an angel or a prophet sometimes, example:

And the Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand saints: from his right hand went a fiery law. (Duet. 33:2)

Does the Lord rose up from Seir? Did he come from Paran? No! His message came from those places through Prophets.  

14-I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a traveling woman; I will destroy and devour at once. (Isaiah 42:14)

If we examine the history of Prophet (S) you will see that he was preaching the message peacefully and the unbeliever begin to prosecuting him and his� followers until he migrates to Medina where he received revelation to fight them, and many war he did fought and win. That verse also tied into Habakkuk 3 where the �Holy One from Mt. Paran� invaded them with his troops.

<>

And Habakkuk mentioned:

<>

Qur�an conforms:

Br. Zainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 10:26pm
<>

Ar Rahman:

Qur'an Stated Chapter 55 (The Compassionate) Verses 33-36

33. O society of jinn and humans! If you can pass through the bounds of the heavens and the earth, go ahead and pass. But you will not pass except with authorization.

34. So which of your Lord's marvels will you deny?

35. You will be bombarded with flares of fire and brass, and you will not succeed.

36. So which of your Lord's marvels will you deny?

Two videos will play automatically right next to each other from NASA admitting that no one ever landed on the moon and no one is capable of flying outside the earth atmosphere, when they tried to fly higher they experienced shooting stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmEPIPDlGQM&list=PLrKdT1wKTSUdMtNP1vZaIcjP0QfCY9W4h&index=1

<> So which of your Lord's Favour will you deny?

Br Zainool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2015 at 1:54pm

<>

Quote:

Qur�an conforms:

Qur�an conforms:

Br. Zainool
 This one I have replied to you in your previous topic and you couldn't answer me you keep repeating the same thing over and over again by just changing the topics name and never came to the point you keep on making elongated topics which you repeatedly qoute from the Bible which muslims proclaimed is corrupted, so what is your point of your so called prophecies? You can not use a so called fake formula to concoct a real formula which in fact is worse than the fake formula.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2015 at 9:27pm

<>

Ar Rahman:

Qur'an Stated Chapter 55 (The Compassionate) Verses 33-36

33. O society of jinn and humans! If you can pass through the bounds of the heavens and the earth, go ahead and pass. But you will not pass except with authorization.

34. So which of your Lord's marvels will you deny?

35. You will be bombarded with flares of fire and brass, and you will not succeed.

36. So which of your Lord's marvels will you deny?

Two videos will play automatically right next to each other from NASA admitting that no one ever landed on the moon and no one is capable of flying outside the earth atmosphere, when they tried to fly higher they experienced shooting stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmEPIPDlGQM&list=PLrKdT1wKTSUdMtNP1vZaIcjP0QfCY9W4h&index=1

<> So which of your Lord's Favour will you deny?

Br Zainool

1 Corinthians 1:19-21

(19) For it is written:

"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,

And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." (20) Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? (21) For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic