IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - REVELATION 12, THE UNIVERSAL PROPHET  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REVELATION 12, THE UNIVERSAL PROPHET

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 4:14am
ZAINOO

The Coming of the Comforter

John 14:15-24"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you, and will be in you.
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will behold Me; because I live, you will live also. In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."
Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, what then has happened that You are going to disclose Yourself to us and not to the world?"
Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's who sent Me. These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you."
The promises Jesus makes in that brief passage are staggering. To whom are they made? In context, Jesus is speaking to His eleven disciples, but the scope of His promises is broader than that. Verse 15 says, "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments." Implied in that statement is the corollary that the promises that follow apply to all those who love Jesus Christ. Thus they apply to all believers in Christ, those whose love is marked out by their obedience.

We cannot miss Jesus' clear statement here that the proof of genuine love for Him is obedience to His commandments. The New Testament repeats this truth a number of times. Verse 21 says, "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him." Verses 23-24 repeat the same truth: "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word.... He who does not love Me does not keep My words."
Sept23Sign View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sept23Sign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 6:27pm
We are all brothers and sisters in humanity and we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of God because we are all children of God.

John 3

1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, �Rabbi, we know You are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs You are doing if God were not with him.�
3 Jesus replied, �Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.�a
4 �How can a man be born when he is old?� Nicodemus asked. �Can he enter his mother�s womb a second time to be born?�
5 Jesus answered �Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of the Spirit. 7 Do not be amazed that I said, �You must be born again.� 8 The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.�
9 �How can this be?� Nicodemus asked.
10 �You are Israel�s teacher,� Jesus replied, �and do you not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, and yet you people do not accept our testimony.
12 If I have told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven except the One who descended from heaven�the Son of Man.b 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God�s one and only Son.

19 And this is the condemnation: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be clearly seen that what he has done has been accomplished in God.�

Friends:And God loves us, His wish is that none of us should perish into the lake of fire.
For that reason He became flesh, He dwelt among us, He fulfilled every prophecy foretold of Him and yet those who had the major responsibility of recognising Him for who He was denied Him because they were pumped up with pride - just as Lucifer himself was so full of pride and self importance before he fell from heaven.

Satanic pride kills the idea of God. The pride of the Pharisees literally killed God because they were expecting their Messiah to arrive like a conquering hero. They could not and would not accept that this wonderful Jesus Christ would humble Himself to align Himself with the sinners and forgive them.
These 'proud' Pharisees and Sadducees saw to it that He was convicted of blasphemy, while it was they themselves who blasphemed. They saw to it that He suffered torture, suffered being beaten to within an inch of His life. Then He was humiliated in their eyes by having a crown of thorns rammed painfully on His head while they tormented Him. As if that wasn't enough, He then had to carry 'half of a tree' up a steep hill for use in His own crucifixion. Yet He didn't once complain.
During that crucifixion He still managed to fulfill prophecy. During that crucifixion there was an earthquake and His precious, Holy blood ran through the cracks and landed on the 'mercy seat' in the temple below - causing permanent atonement and forgiveness for the sins of any who would believe in Him and His blood. During that crucifixion there was a three hour long 'impossible' eclipse of the sun. Just before the moment of His death Jesus still had the Grace to say "Father, forgive them. they know not what they have done". And at the end of that crucifixion even one of the Roman centurions spoke and said that it was surely a Holy man who had 'died' there.
But His resurrection and ascension to heaven defeated both Satan and death for those who would believe.

Even the pride of an atheist is responsible for killing God, in their life.

My brothers and sisters in humanity. I ask you not to allow your own pride to kill that same God within you.

There are those of you, many of you, who worship Satan/Saturn even though you may not know it. A black cube is a symbol of Saturn and there is a black cube at Mecca which pilgrims are told to walk around in concentric circles just as the very rings of the planet Saturn do.

Even Mohammed wasn't sure whether his vision was from a demon or an angel. It took his wife to convince him that it was an angel. And she got it wrong.

Please don't allow that pride to consume you and cause you to not see the truth.

On September 23 2017 this Revelation 12 becomes a reality. It will no longer be something to discuss or debate.

Click here

The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ was His way of granting salvation and redemption from sin by Grace - as a free gift.
This means that good works are unnecessary (though still desirable).
You cannot earn your way into heaven. Nobody is righteous enough to do that. It is free and the only price is belief and faith in the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ.

My brothers and sisters in humanity. I want you to think long and hard; God wants you to think long and hard about this.

And I pray sincerely that you'll make the correct decision.

Shalom

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Sept23Sign Sept23Sign wrote:

We are all brothers and sisters in humanity and we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of God because we are all children of God.

John 3

1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, �Rabbi, we know You are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs You are doing if God were not with him.�
3 Jesus replied, �Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.�a
4 �How can a man be born when he is old?� Nicodemus asked. �Can he enter his mother�s womb a second time to be born?�
5 Jesus answered �Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of the Spirit. 7 Do not be amazed that I said, �You must be born again.� 8 The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.�
9 �How can this be?� Nicodemus asked.
10 �You are Israel�s teacher,� Jesus replied, �and do you not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, and yet you people do not accept our testimony.
12 If I have told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven except the One who descended from heaven�the Son of Man.b 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God�s one and only Son.

19 And this is the condemnation: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be clearly seen that what he has done has been accomplished in God.�

Friends:And God loves us, His wish is that none of us should perish into the lake of fire.
For that reason He became flesh, He dwelt among us, He fulfilled every prophecy foretold of Him and yet those who had the major responsibility of recognising Him for who He was denied Him because they were pumped up with pride - just as Lucifer himself was so full of pride and self importance before he fell from heaven.

Satanic pride kills the idea of God. The pride of the Pharisees literally killed God because they were expecting their Messiah to arrive like a conquering hero. They could not and would not accept that this wonderful Jesus Christ would humble Himself to align Himself with the sinners and forgive them.
These 'proud' Pharisees and Sadducees saw to it that He was convicted of blasphemy, while it was they themselves who blasphemed. They saw to it that He suffered torture, suffered being beaten to within an inch of His life. Then He was humiliated in their eyes by having a crown of thorns rammed painfully on His head while they tormented Him. As if that wasn't enough, He then had to carry 'half of a tree' up a steep hill for use in His own crucifixion. Yet He didn't once complain.
During that crucifixion He still managed to fulfill prophecy. During that crucifixion there was an earthquake and His precious, Holy blood ran through the cracks and landed on the 'mercy seat' in the temple below - causing permanent atonement and forgiveness for the sins of any who would believe in Him and His blood. During that crucifixion there was a three hour long 'impossible' eclipse of the sun. Just before the moment of His death Jesus still had the Grace to say "Father, forgive them. they know not what they have done". And at the end of that crucifixion even one of the Roman centurions spoke and said that it was surely a Holy man who had 'died' there.
But His resurrection and ascension to heaven defeated both Satan and death for those who would believe.

Even the pride of an atheist is responsible for killing God, in their life.

My brothers and sisters in humanity. I ask you not to allow your own pride to kill that same God within you.

There are those of you, many of you, who worship Satan/Saturn even though you may not know it. A black cube is a symbol of Saturn and there is a black cube at Mecca which pilgrims are told to walk around in concentric circles just as the very rings of the planet Saturn do.

Even Mohammed wasn't sure whether his vision was from a demon or an angel. It took his wife to convince him that it was an angel. And she got it wrong.

Please don't allow that pride to consume you and cause you to not see the truth.

On September 23 2017 this Revelation 12 becomes a reality. It will no longer be something to discuss or debate.

Click here

The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ was His way of granting salvation and redemption from sin by Grace - as a free gift.
This means that good works are unnecessary (though still desirable).
You cannot earn your way into heaven. Nobody is righteous enough to do that. It is free and the only price is belief and faith in the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ.

My brothers and sisters in humanity. I want you to think long and hard; God wants you to think long and hard about this.

And I pray sincerely that you'll make the correct decision.

Shalom

Thanks for your quote.

No greater love was there ever found in heaven and on earth was the day that God send us His Son to save mankind from sin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic