IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Moon (Part 2)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Moon (Part 2)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 33>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 2:44am
People were shown greater miracles than this in the past but they STILL did not believe. So I can understand your skepticism over some grainy pics.
La Ilaha IllAllah
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:35am
Quote People were shown greater miracles than this in the past but they STILL did not believe. So I can understand your skepticism over some grainy pics.

Obviously nobody else than you saw or spotted this (as a) miracle. You don't want to do the necessary steps (like the download I suggested) to check your claim on an objective basis.
It seems that you are seriously claiming the Allah sent a miracle to you alone.

I honestly think you have a problem with narcissism.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 05 July 2015 at 8:47am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 7:51am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

People were shown greater miracles than this in the past but they STILL did not believe. So I can understand your skepticism over some grainy pics.

People claimed greater miracles than this in the past, without even the grainy pictures.  Can you understand our skepticism about that?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 2:54am
Things are becoming ever stranger over here.

On the morning of Monday 06 July after 1 am I began to notice that the moon was passing under the clouds. Anybody who has ever flown on an aeroplane will know that there are low clouds and high altitude clouds. So what this means is that the moon is inside the Earth's atmosphere.

Stranger still, I have a theory that the moon is a glass like orb. The Sun'n heat and light charges this orb during the daytime and the moon emits what it has been charged with by the Sun.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 2:56am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Obviously nobody else than you saw or spotted this (as a) miracle. You don't want to do the necessary steps (like the download I suggested) to check your claim on an objective basis.
It seems that you are seriously claiming the Allah sent a miracle to you alone.

I honestly think you have a problem with narcissism.

Airmano

I'm not claiming that Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala sent this miracle to me alone. As I've said previously, people in general do NOT look up, it's almost like they are navel gazing when they are out and about.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 2:59am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

People claimed greater miracles than this in the past, without even the grainy pictures.� Can you understand our skepticism about that?

Of course I understand. A person like you who has been shut out of Allah's mercy would not understand not believe.

You atheists have done the hard part by saying "there is no god" but if you could only add "but Allah" then you would be a Muslim and would be given half a chance for eternal salvation.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Things are becoming ever stranger over here.

On the morning of Monday 06 July after 1 am I began to notice that the moon was passing under the clouds. Anybody who has ever flown on an aeroplane will know that there are low clouds and high altitude clouds. So what this means is that the moon is inside the Earth's atmosphere.

Stranger still, I have a theory that the moon is a glass like orb. The Sun'n heat and light charges this orb during the daytime and the moon emits what it has been charged with by the Sun.

The Moon you see is the same one we see here.

It has not come into the Earth's atmosphere.

Your rantings are geting more and more silly.

Edited by Tim the plumber - 07 July 2015 at 7:23am
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2015 at 7:16am
Tim the plumber @ AbuL:
Quote Your rantings are getting more and more silly.

I think the whole discussion doesn't tell us much about the moon, nor about miracles but much more about people and to which extend they are willing to bend the facts until they fit their view of the world.
I'm sure that if the Quran stated that the moon is a cube you would have a wave of protests coming onto you if you used the word "sphere" for it.

It's much more about psychology than science.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 08 July 2015 at 7:17am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 33>
  Share Topic