IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new believer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new believer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poohmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new believer
    Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:52pm
I have been studying. I have found that the faith I was raised with was not true. I want to say my shalah. I am working tlno getting to our local mosque. I feel that is were I should say it. I am a mother and wife.u son is eleven years and is still on his journey.my husband has been hurt by religion so he is watching.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:36am
Originally posted by poohmom poohmom wrote:

I have been studying. I have found that the faith I was raised with was not true. I want to say my shalah. I am working tlno getting to our local mosque. I feel that is were I should say it. I am a mother and wife.u son is eleven years and is still on his journey.my husband has been hurt by religion so he is watching.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you).

Shahada is the first pillar of Islam and ideally only require two witnesses but if there is a masjid near you then I advise you to go there and take the Shahada as the sisters there will be able to help you In Shaa Allah.

You must believe in your heart and soul that there is only one God and that He has no partners nor a son or wife. You must believe that Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Salllam) is the last and final messenger and prophet to mankind and all creation. If you are really sure about all this then go ahead and take the Shahada and give yourself one chance of attaining Paradise in the next life In Shaa Allah.

Salaam
La Ilaha IllAllah
soheil1 View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soheil1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 2:15am
Originally posted by poohmom poohmom wrote:

What's your question  Madam?

What is "Shalah"?
What is "tlno"?

Edited by soheil1 - 03 July 2015 at 2:26am
poohmom View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poohmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:53am
Shahada for the word. The next one should have been on.
Rona View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2015 at 5:05pm
May you and your husband fond the right way to Allah SWT ( God ) , I think that deep down we all have that Allah gifted us with that natural instinct that alarms our soul when we arent living in the right way , and only Allah SWT pick who from us his humble creatures to guide to right route , so keep strong sister and don't hesitate to take shahada inshallah .
rollinsonphilip View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollinsonphilip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2017 at 8:12am
hi nice to meet you :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic