IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hello every one  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello every one

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Mo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello every one
    Posted: 24 December 2005 at 10:53pm
This is my dilemma, I want my father to at least meet my girlfriends parents to see that she comes from a good home with good values and morals. The problem is how do I ease him into coming with me to meet them. Her parents also have the right to get to know me as well as my intentions with their daughter. All of them good of course.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 11:34am

Bismillah,

If you give much more information about yourself it would help people to know what to say that would be of use to you.

How are you at getting him to do other things he doesn't want to do?  Would he listen to Islaamic evidence for your side?

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic