IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - seekin reverts stories for ebook inshallah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

seekin reverts stories for ebook inshallah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eesa the kiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seekin reverts stories for ebook inshallah
    Posted: 22 February 2015 at 12:24am
Asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa baraktu.
I'm a revert muslim from new zealand who is looking for stories of reverts to distribute for dawah purposes, I have four main questions 1, What was your life like pre islam 2 how did you come to islam 3, how has it changed your life 4, any message you'd like to give to the readers of this book. i'm hoping to publish it initially as an ebook and depending on its response maybe go on to distributing hardcovers inshaallah. My email is [email protected] so if your interested could you please answer the questions and include your email(so i can ask questions if i need to clarify something), also i would be grateful for any suggestions to this project
please remember me in your duas
inshaaallah
jazak allah khair
eesa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic