IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Iran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2015 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

I'm confident that I would be in prison or dead if I lived in Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, or some other places.I know this because of the number of my posts that don't get past the moderators here. Free speech; you know when you don't have it.
Hi Tim,My feelings exactly.I would either get myself in trouble directly,or for being overheard for expressing a view or opinion...or for praying to, or talking about my God.Peace.

Both of you should thank IC Moderator you are still safe and alive ...

Eh??

Do you think that the moderators are protecting us from death in some way?

I live in the UK. Me, and a lot of others here, are very willing to fight for the freedoms we enjoy. The mods are not my protectors.

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2015 at 11:36am

I'm confident that I would be in prison or dead if I lived in Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, or some other places.I know this because of the number of my posts that don't get past the moderators here. Free speech; you know when you don't have it.
Hi Tim,My feelings exactly.I would either get myself in trouble directly,or for being overheard for expressing a view or opinion...or for praying to, or talking about my God.Peace.

Eh??

Do you think that the moderators are protecting us from death in some way?

I live in the UK. Me, and a lot of others here, are very willing to fight for the freedoms we enjoy. The mods are not my protectors.

Hi Tim,

I believe Nausheen was being playful.  You took her comment way too seriously.  Smile
I don't think she believes that islam is the threat that you and I see that it is.

'freedom of speech... you know when you don't have it'.

Peace,
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 17 February 2015 at 11:39am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 2:14pm
Has any islamic nation ever honored, and not broken a treaty, in all of history?
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 2:46pm
Is there anyone that believes that life in Iran,
or life in Saudi Arabia,
affords a better life than that which can be had in the free nations of the west?
life in Pakistan? life in Indonesia?
Blessed be God forever
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2015 at 7:08am
You may want to post your query on a Saudi expat forum or blog.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:58pm
I really think this is important for muslim consideration.  It will be easy enough to see and judge if these things come to pass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhLTT85Ite8

Edited by Caringheart - 02 June 2015 at 9:58pm
Blessed be God forever
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2015 at 6:11am
Iran is a despicable theocracy, just as Saudi-Arabia and the Islamic State.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2015 at 6:35am

Why?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic