IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can someone explain what Iran is doing?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can someone explain what Iran is doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 10:54pm

I am just a warner.

voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

I am just a warner.

Your posts contain only the happy feelings and explanations of American triumph everywhere; no warning or suggestions for the Islamic world. You are a defender of US leaders' misdeeds.

You are accustomed to visualise the Muslim rulers as greedy-power hungry. You are unable the see the continuously increasing American military bases around the world. You justify Bush's killing of more than a million innocent Afghans just because a person's involvement in framing a master-plot for 9/11. A diplomatic approach to this issue could have saved the millions of lives.

If the Muslim rulers are greedy Bush is the greediest, if the Muslim rulers are corrupt Bush can very easily be considered as the most corrupt 'Dictator'. Yes, he is a dictator under the veil of a mock democracy. Now everybody knows about how he imposed an unwanted war on Iraq; and his recent order to eavesdrop on American citizens.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 8:09am
Brother let them hang themselves with their own illusions of whatever and arrogance + flag worship. I just disagree with his use (in fact abuse) of a Muslim identity.
voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 8:19am
Yes, they are taught to worship their leaders also.
earth_as_one View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earth_as_one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 9:33am

Community, who's leaders and false information were you refering to?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 10:04pm
So America aren't planning to use nuclear weapons? OK.
I buy burgers, because I want to eat burgers.
I drive a nice car, because I want to drive a nice car
America has around 20K nuclear warheads, because...?

The US's bullyboy tactics are (unfortunately) tried and proven. I suggest we all head for the hills and start building our fall out bunkers now.
Torrencedelay View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrencedelay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 2:52pm
They have warheads so that they can protect their population from the scum who fly airplanes into buildings.
Debate is an art form
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Torrencedelay Torrencedelay wrote:

They have warheads so that they can protect their population from the scum who fly airplanes into buildings.

yes launch a nuke at plane. what a genius plan.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic