IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Help to Memmorise Quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help to Memmorise Quran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Haris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help to Memmorise Quran
    Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:11pm
As Salaamu alaikum wa Rahmathullaahi Wa barakathuhu my dear brothers and Sisters.

My name is Mohammad AlHaris, I am 32 years old, I am Indian by birth, currently I am working in Singapore. I embraced Islam in 2009 when I was in India, I did not have anyone to guide me to read Quran and do prayers, but since last 1 year I am putting my efforts to dedicate myself to Allah SWT.

I do my prayers but I am not feeling it is complete, I want to learn to read Al Quran in Arabic.

Can someone help me to memorize AlQuran and understand the meaning of each Aayath in it?

May Allah SWT guide us all in the right path in Deen. Insha Allah Ameen.

Jazhakallah Khairoon.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Al Haris Al Haris wrote:

As Salaamu alaikum wa Rahmathullaahi Wa barakathuhu my dear brothers and Sisters.

My name is Mohammad AlHaris, I am 32 years old, I am Indian by birth, currently I am working in Singapore. I embraced Islam in 2009 when I was in India, I did not have anyone to guide me to read Quran and do prayers, but since last 1 year I am putting my efforts to dedicate myself to Allah SWT.

I do my prayers but I am not feeling it is complete, I want to learn to read Al Quran in Arabic.

Can someone help me to memorize AlQuran and understand the meaning of each Aayath in it?

May Allah SWT guide us all in the right path in Deen. Insha Allah Ameen.

Jazhakallah Khairoon.

Wa Alaikum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

There are so many sites on the internet that can help. I use www.quran.com for English translations, I suggest you start by learning the short surah's from the back of the Qur'an.

There are also sites that will help you learn Arabic to read the Qur'an.

If you require help in memorizing the Qur'an then I'm afraid it is a life long process. Most scholars and Imam's start learning the Qur'an when they are really young usually at the age of seven.

Just do your best and In Shaa Allah you will be rewarded for your effort.
La Ilaha IllAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic