IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Christianity Vs Judaism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christianity Vs Judaism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:07pm

Originally posted by blond blond wrote:

I would like to say that a Jew who keeps his covanent with Allah is my brother in the faith; so is a Christian. I do not like to see righteous people put into the insults on those who claim to be righteous, but really are not. That is not cool.

i understand...maybe i should be more clear....

a brother in God is anyone who accepts christ as lord and for their sins forgiven through him

that is a brother in God

tawhid

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:37pm

Originally posted by tawhid tawhid wrote:

...a brother in God is anyone who accepts christ as lord and for their sins forgiven through him...

I repeat Rabbi - Hold your 'skullcap' - because what I am going to tell a 'holy secret', which could make your 'cross' and skull-cap' fly away!

Are Jews allowed to mourn a Christian Pope?

The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud...(Babylonian Talmud)

Based on this assertion, I believe Jews are not supposed to mourn the recent death of Pope John Paul II.

Why?

Because the Talmud say so - For example:

Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore, he will be served by animals in human form - Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew - Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

What you say now Rabbi?

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:45pm

I would like to say that a Jew who keeps his covanent with Allah is my brother in the faith; so is a Christian

That's a negation of Qura'nic message. The Muslim Brotherhood (Ummah) is only among the pious Muslims and not those who don't accept the FINAL PROPHETHOOD of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the LAST TESTAMENT (Holy Qur'an) - even if those people believe in Allah (God).

Know your enemy!

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:57am

Jews have no rights to Al-Quds!!!!

Egyptian Copts refused on Tuesday, April 5, to take part in any conference on proclaimed Jewish rights in the holy city of Al-Quds (occupied East Jerusalem).

Jews can�t turn black into white and claim sacred rights in Al-Quds -  Bishop Salib Matta, member of the Orthodox Copts Council.

True that Jews used to live in Al-Quds for a while, but they lived like any minority before the birth of Jesus Christ and then they were scattered across the globe and returned as occupiers to establish their state on the rubble of Palestine.

Media reports said last month preparations were underway to organize a conference in a European capital grouping Muslim, Christian and Jewish leaders on the religious rights of each faith in Al-Quds.

Matta said the Israeli claims of having rights in Al-Quds are part of stereotypes circulated by Jews.

They, to mention but a few examples, claim that they are the �chosen people of God,� forgetting the fact that they were regarded as such only before the advent of Christianity and Islam.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2005-04/05/article07 .shtml

Know your enemy!

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

I would like to say that a Jew who keeps his covanent with Allah is my brother in the faith; so is a Christian

That's a negation of Qura'nic message. The Muslim Brotherhood (Ummah) is only among the pious Muslims and not those who don't accept the FINAL PROPHETHOOD of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the LAST TESTAMENT (Holy Qur'an) - even if those people believe in Allah (God).

3:113. They are not all alike. Of the People of the Book there is an upright party who recite Allah�s messages in the nighttime and they adore (Him).

114. They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin good and forbid evil and vie one with another in good deeds. And those are among the righteous.

115. And whatever good they do, they will not be denied it. And Allah knows those who keep their duty.

====================AND====================

69. Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians � whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good � they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

Please.... show me the contridiction.

Edited by blond
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:07pm

Warning!!

Rehmat,

Your attitude towards non-muslims is worse than towards some muslims.

If you do not care to mellow down, you may loose your right to participate on the forums.

Maa salaama

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
tawhid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Warning!!

Rehmat,

Your attitude towards non-muslims is worse than towards some muslims.

If you do not care to mellow down, you may loose your right to participate on the forums.

Maa salaama

amen

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by tawhid tawhid wrote:

amen

Me too

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic