IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Christianity Vs Judaism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christianity Vs Judaism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:14am

Tawhid,

You say: "...has your faith made you uncontrollably angry to those who absolutely and utter[ly] believe that your faith is but sinking sand?"

I don't know your real intent for posting on this forum, but of course, all are welcome.  However, it seems to me to be very rude to come into someone else's home and hurl insults!  Is this a Christian trait?

True understanding of one another will not come about from a closed mind.

You also say: "...as a true believer of the one god...".  Are you implying that only Christians believe in the One God?  There are many paths to God's light, none of us should ever believe only our way is the correct way.

Allah is the God of everyone and everything, no one group owns rights to His mercy and love.

And Allah knows best.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:10pm

There could be 'many paths' to receive God's mercy - but there is only one The Alternative. That's why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

http://www.arc.org/C_Lines/CLArchive/story5_3_03.html

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:22am
Originally posted by ummziba ummziba wrote:

There are many paths to God's light, none of us should ever believe only our way is the correct way.

Allah is the God of everyone and everything, no one group owns rights to His mercy and love.

And Allah knows best.

Peace, ummziba.

wow  Are you sure you are muslim?

This is a first I heard this from a muslim.

Please help me out because I thought muslims believe that Islam is the only true and correct way  , ummziba, you mention above that no one should ever believe that their way is the only correct way - if this is meant for ALL then islam cannot be the only correct true path  and that there are other paths to God's light.

Or are you saying only within Islam ?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:26am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

There could be 'many paths' to receive God's mercy - but there is only one The Alternative. That's why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

http://www.arc.org/C_Lines/CLArchive/story5_3_03.html

Rehmet, I had a look at the link, it doesn't mention the fastest growing religion in the world, it mentions America . A slight mistake.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 12:11pm

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

....Rehmet, I had a look at the link, it doesn't mention the fastest growing religion in the world, it mentions America . A slight mistake.

Not so dear.

Looking for the �holy word�, eh!

Here is the �conversion figures� in one of the most secularist societies in the world - to try your computer.

Around 30,000 women in Switzerland have converted to Islam, according to a recent report by an organization for Muslim women.

http://www.meknes-net.com/actualites/article.php?id=3395

I wonder how many converted to Judaism!

If still not happy � Get a copy of  "The Almanac Book of Facts", which reports the population increased 137% within the past decade, Christianity increased 46%, while Islam increased 235%.

Know your enemy!

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:15pm

Tawhid said:

Thanks G-d for not making me a Gentile or a woman.

I'm surprised that no women have chastised you for such an ignorant remark.

Angel said:

"wow  Are you sure you are muslim?

Please help me out because I thought muslims believe that Islam is the only true and correct way  , ummziba, you mention above that no one should ever believe that their way is the only correct way - if this is meant for ALL then islam cannot be the only correct true path  and that there are other paths to God's light."

With one disagree for me Islam is the correct religion under the understanding through Qur'an that Allah has equipped all humans with the nature of Islam-- a Muslim nature. Angel if you have an understanding of Islam by being a member here you should know that we Muslims always say that Allah is the Lord of All Creation regardless of race, religion, sex. Allah's mercy is even upon those who are evil and good alike. Surprising you say such a statement because I have echoed this long before ummziba posted this statement. It not not strange that a Muslim says this because Islam is not exclusive to a certain people but for all the worlds.

Edited by Israfil
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Tawhid said:

I'm surprised that no women have chastised you for such an ignorant remark. ....

Well, a Jew like a Christian is not supposed to know the true nature of their own religion. The are told myths and lies about other relgion and Zionists, especially, are 'trained throughly' how to deceive Muslim readers.

The Jewish prayer 9b]Thanks G-d for not making me a Gentile or a Woman or a slave is from Jewish Holy Talmud, Shabbath 86a-86b.

Well since we are on this subject - let us read more 'interesting' Jewish 'Holy Stuff':

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Insults Against Mary the Jew, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Mary the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Gittin 70a . The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should >take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs. Pesahim 111a.

It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads. Menahoth 43b-44a .

Know your enemy!

tawhid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Tawhid said:

I'm surprised that no women have chastised you for such an ignorant remark.

Angel said:

"wow  Are you sure you are muslim?

Please help me out because I thought muslims believe that Islam is the only true and correct way  , ummziba, you mention above that no one should ever believe that their way is the only correct way - if this is meant for ALL then islam cannot be the only correct true path  and that there are other paths to God's light."

With one disagree for me Islam is the correct religion under the understanding through Qur'an that Allah has equipped all humans with the nature of Islam-- a Muslim nature. Angel if you have an understanding of Islam by being a member here you should know that we Muslims always say that Allah is the Lord of All Creation regardless of race, religion, sex. Allah's mercy is even upon those who are evil and good alike. Surprising you say such a statement because I have echoed this long before ummziba posted this statement. It not not strange that a Muslim says this because Islam is not exclusive to a certain people but for all the worlds.

THAT IS A LIE....when did i ever say that???????????

i did not....stop putting words in my mouth and try to pass them off as the truth

i challenge you to find ANY of my posts that said that....

my christ said..."the truth shall set you free"

tawhid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic