IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Christianity Vs Judaism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christianity Vs Judaism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christianity Vs Judaism
    Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:02pm

The very essence of Jesus� message (Gospel of St. Barnabas) was the rejection of revenge (as in Islam). That was the great difference between the Church and the Synagogue, these two sisters born two thousand years ago. This difference is built in, it is the inherent most prominent feature of the gap between the two faiths: while Christians were called to forgive their enemies, Jews dream of vengeance.

In the intended ideological confusion of last century, Christians are taught to think that the Jews wait for Messiah who is Christ. Christians believe that the Promised Messiah (or Son of God) came and will come again, while Jews considers the Messiah did not come yet, that is all the difference according to the teaching of Judeo-Christianity. But reality is vastly different: Jesus came to save from Hellfire, while Messiah comes to take revenge. It was proven by prominent Israeli scholar, Prof. Israel Jacob Yuval of Hebrew University in his new book, Two Nations In Your Womb�. �Vengeful salvation�, as Yuval called it, was adopted by the European Jews from the old Pharisee sources and became the prevailing Zionist doctrine of the Synagogue.

When Israel Yuval published his insightful book on theology of vengeance in Judaism, it was accepted with great enthusiasm by his Israeli colleagues. Dr. Yuval quotes many ancient Jewish texts proving this point. �In the End of the days (when the Messiah comes) God will destroy, kill and exterminate all the nations but the sons of Israel�, written in the Sefer Nitzahon Yashan, written by a German Jew in 13th c. A liturgical poet Klonimus b. Judah had a vision of �God�s hands full of Goys� corpses�. Even more dreadful dreams of blood and destruction precede the first attacks on Jews in the end of 11th century. A hundred years before the Crusaders� onslaught on Jews, R. Simon b. Yitzhak calls on God �to take His sword and slaughter the Gentiles�. In order to hasten the destruction of Gentiles, the sages of Europe adopted curses against Christians and Christ, and introduced them into liturgy of Passover, Doomsday and even the daily prayer. For example:

Thanks G-d for not making me a Gentile or a woman.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

tawhid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 7:31pm

what do you mean "vs" ?

as if they are in some kind of battle

as if one will win and the other will loose

what does the one win...? and what does the other loose?

converts you answer?

well if converts is the prize of this mystic 'christian vs judaism' game...it boads no fruit from either belief....

christians dont challange anyother faith on how many converts there are...as they dominate the world and have dominated the world for centuries

and jews dont challang other beliefs on how many converts they can get as well

so why pose "christian vs judaism" as if they are challenging eachother?

However, blessings to you and your family

tawhid

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:27am

Originally posted by tawhid tawhid wrote:

....christians dont challange anyother faith on how many converts there are...as they dominate the world and have dominated the world for centuries

When were you born, by the way? Christians are well known for their cruelity and wars to spread their religion. Maybe you should study Dr. T.W. Arnold's book 'The Preaching of Islam'. Even in the present age - Christian missionaries are spending billions of dollars every year to propagate their religion and fund every anti-Islam literature and sponsor every Arab-hating Jewish scholar, i.e, Dr. Bernard Lewis, etc.

Your ignorance of world history is amazing. The Christians, since the 'Dawn of Islam' in 7th century - has not produced a single power which has ruled a major part of the world more than two centuries (British) - while Muslims have ruled Spain for 750 years; India for 1000 years, and Ottomons for 350 years.

Quote and jews dont challang other beliefs on how many converts they can get as well.

How can they? One has to be a 'Jewish mother' to be a Jew! It's a 'race' and not a religion anymore.

Find a good book to read.

Know your enemy!

tawhid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

....christians dont challange anyother faith on how many converts there are...as they dominate the world and have dominated the world for centuries

When were you born, by the way? Christians are well known for their cruelity and wars to spread their religion. Maybe you should study Dr. T.W. Arnold's book 'The Preaching of Islam'. Even in the present age - Christian missionaries are spending billions of dollars every year to propagate their religion and fund every anti-Islam literature and sponsor every Arab-hating Jewish scholar, i.e, Dr. Bernard Lewis, etc.

so are muslims...nice try...just think of jizya ... and shariah law when other faiths live in the nations of islam...your argument is mirrored...your faith cannot run away from the same facts of history...as much as you want to believe...and i will add and further crush your argument...of all the wars that started in the name of chrsitianity...the wars were AGAINST the christian faith and the true tenets of my Lord the Chrsit...in islam....believer are TOLD to fight the Jihad!!!  so again simple minded rahmet....those "chistians who faught in the name of christianity opposed the doctrine of Christ and put their own pride and name before the one God the father...but those in islam WERE TOLD to fight!!!...

Your ignorance of world history is amazing. The Christians, since the 'Dawn of Islam' in 7th century - has not produced a single power which has ruled a major part of the world more than two centuries (British) - while Muslims have ruled Spain for 750 years; India for 1000 years, and Ottomons for 350 years.

can i go further simple minded rehmat...christian and their religion do not govern the people...."give ceasar what is ceasars"...we arent out to "rule" the world...because as your prophet (and my lord) the Christ said...."we are aliens in this world" ..... read your enjeels that your "prophet" muhammed said you should read and you will see... again..try harder dear friend...or repent for you sins and accept that salvation is found in Christ

Quote and jews dont challang other beliefs on how many converts they can get as well.

How can they? One has to be a 'Jewish mother' to be a Jew! It's a 'race' and not a religion anymore.

anymore? when did it change? according to who did it change...how was it changed from a race to a religion...how are they still not interconnected...well the christian enjeel has the answer...when christ died on the cross (which was historically written down by even non-christians so i still dont know why muslims turn a blind eye to the fact that he was crucified...its beyond me...but) when christ died on the cross...he let the spirit of God bless ALL people...gentiles and jews a like...meaning you...arabs, filipinos, kurds, koreans, greeks, english, americans, moroccans...ALLL open to accept the one God's salvation if they accept it...

Find a good book to read.

ok i will my friend...and i recommend it to you AW Tozer's "the counselor"

yesha` View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yesha` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:19pm

The very essence of Jesus� message (Gospel of St. Barnabas) was the rejection of revenge (as in Islam).

Are you referring to this writting?  If not, what?

http://www.muslimhope.com/ForgeryOfTheGospelOfBarnabas.htm

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:42pm

Originally posted by yesha` yesha` wrote:

Sorry buddy - your link ended up hanged on the tree are the cursed one.. - as the Jews watching the crucification quoted the Old Testament. I mean it did not open up.

However, my source was:

http://www.barnabas.net/

Know your enemy!

tawhid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:54pm

Originally posted by yesha` yesha` wrote:

Sorry buddy - your link ended up hanged on the tree are the cursed one.. - as the Jews watching the crucification quoted the Old Testament. I mean it did not open up.

However, my source was:

http://www.barnabas.net/

why do you have an angry face all the time? are you angry...has your faith made you uncontrollably angry to those who absolutely and utter believe that your faith is but sinking sand?

as a true believer of the one god...christians recognize that getting  is useless and it just makes our blood pressure higher...senseless...God doesnt need us to defend him...so why get angry, muslim?

you should be blessed that islamicity gives us the medium of communication so you can hear other views that your ummah fails to teach you about the tenets of christianity...the trueness of GOd's love

blessings to you and yours in my father, tawhid

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:56am

....why do you have an angry face all the time? are you angry...has your faith made you uncontrollably angry to those who absolutely and utter believe that your faith is but sinking sand?

It seems you English understanding is even worse than your so-called understanding of Christianity. The 'angry face' icon' denote your reaction every time I debunk you lies. It became RED on the very title of my post (Christianity Vs Judaism), because you know that's a fact and not the Zionists' created myth of clash between Christianity and Islam, which they love the Christian to believe.

Now if you love to live in your 'self-denial' - That's fine with me  - but I would like to call the Founder' of the second largest Christian sect - The Protestant - as my witness. And here is a part of Rev. Martin Luther's written statement submitted to the French court in the 16th century:

"They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther... On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope.

The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost undertaking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their snouts.

Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this: "When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews. (2) Thus, wherever they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so.

Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or the goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision. In history, therefore, they are often accused of poisoning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weszensee and the like. Of course they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into deeds, in secret or openly.

A person who does not know the Devil, might wonder why they are so at enemity with the Christians above all others; for which they have no reason, since we only do good to them.

They live among us in our homes, under our protection, use land and highways, market and streets. Princes and government sit by, snore and have their maws open, let the Jews take from their purse and chest, steal and rob whatever they will. That is, they permit themselves and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their own money, through the usury of the Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners, certainly should have nothing from us; and what they have certainly must be ours. They do not work, do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile!

If a thief steals ten gulden he must hang; if he robs people on the highway, his head is gone. But a Jew, when he steals ten tons of gold through his usury is dearer than God himself!"

So whose face looks like  now. But then some people are paid not to accept the truth.

Have good day!

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic