IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - --------------------------------------------------  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

--------------------------------------------------

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
The Saint View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: --------------------------------------------------
    Posted: 20 November 2014 at 2:37am
[/QUOTE]Allah has no contact with muslim people. none. so he never proved he exists. he never makes miracles, heals the sick or talks to people. all muslims have is just words on paper. nothing else.only God of the Bible was always real and� always spoke and manifested Himself to people. and He gave hundreds of prophecies before they came to pass - in order to prove He is God who knows the end from the beginning. Allah never spoke a prophecy that came true...such are facts....[/QUOTE]

You have very obviously never read the Quran. I recommend you do so. Read a good translation in your language, if you do not know Arabic.

The Quran is the conversation Allah SWT had with mankind. And then He taught the the Prophet Muhammad PBUH what was needed to be guided in everyday life.

The Quran contains several prophecies which came true. Also there are signs in the Quran which point to scientific facts that became known to man in the last century or so.

So, you will do well to learn before criticizing something you quite obviously know nothing about.

Edited by The Saint - 20 November 2014 at 2:38am
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by aikosmith aikosmith wrote:

Jesus Christ revealed Himself 600 years BEFORE Muhammad came. Jesus said He is God and that He came to die on the cross for humanity. Jesus died so that we can live, Jesus saved us, made us children of God and forgave us our sins and delivered us from hell and sinful nature and punishment and established a close personal relationship with God who is now our Father, our Daddy. So why would God then send Muhammad? what for? epecially that Jesus fulfilled the WHOLE will of His Father, especially that God always used only jewish prophets who were in covenant with Him. Muhammad was not a jew and had no covenant with God.

Allah never manifests in the lives of people, he never talks to them, never heals their bodies ad has no contact with them to prove he exists and he never makes miracles to prove he is almighty.
te Bible God ALWAYS manifests in the lives of people, always talks t them an dmakes miracles to prove what He said and always prophecies the future to prove He is God.
Allah never prophecied the future to prove he is almighty.

<>

REVELATION 14: COMING OF THE UNIVERSAL BOOK

It is mentioned in the bible Rev.14: 6-7:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� (Rev. 14:6-7)

Note: The word �gospel� is Good News�; in other words the angel was bringing the �everlasting Good News�. The everlasting Good News was yet to come; Jesus (S) gospel (Good News) could not be for all time. Jesus (S) already on earth with his gospel (Good News), he could not be the �another angel� with everlasting Good News. The everlasting Good News is the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11 another angel with a little book which John did not wrote but is yet to come; and the coming of it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7

��another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting Good News�� (Rev. 14:7)

That means, the everlasting Good News have to come from Heaven having an angel bringing it.

It says in verse 7:

�Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, because the angel was bringing what? The �everlasting Good News to preach; it was a judgment to preach� and that was the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong. In other words, coming of the everlasting Good News then Judgment will come.

This is what mentioned in the Qur�an:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13: 37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur. 10:37)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q. 16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q. 41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q. 26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q. 6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q. 12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Q. 3:50)

ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q. 3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q. 33:42)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q. 13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? It says:

Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: 

�And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.� (John 16:8) 

Adding further, when Judgment comes the Comforter will used it to reprove the world (Gentiles) and the Comforter has to be a �person/God�s Servant� according to Isaiah 42:1-4

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.� (Isaiah 42:1-4)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John 1:17)

Moses (S) was a lawgiver and here the Comforter is a new lawgiver!

After the coming of the universal Rev.14:12 say:

��here are they that keep the commandment of God, and the faith of Jesus�� (Rev. 14:12)

That conforms that the �Everlasting Good News� is the commandment of God, the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong), and the true teaching of Jesus (S) which is his faith.

Also in verse 13 after that book the everlasting Good News which is the universal commandment of God would have come and all those who follow it and died after, they will be blessing for their labor and work and they will be judge by it.

�Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth yea, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labor; and their work do fallow them. (Rev. 14:13)

�and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the book, according to their works. (Rev. 20:12)

�and they were judged every man according to their works. (Rev.20:13)

This is what Allah (S) said:

Think not of those who are slain in Allah�s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding there sustenance in their Lord�The (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.� (Q. 3:169-1700)

�Whoever goes aright, for his own soul does he go aright; and whoever goes astray, to its detriment only does he go astray: nor can the bearer of a burden bear the burden of another, nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger� [The Qur�an, 17:15],

�On the day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you {to remember} Himself.� (Q. 3:30)

To my Christian�s brothers and sisters, Allah (S) has given you the noble call to save you from eternal damnation, He (S) said:

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you�� (Q. 4: 47)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q. 17:81)

And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).  Q. 2:42)

THEN HE (S) WARNS:

Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,� (Q. 2:159)

Those who conceal Allah's revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit, - they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty. (Q. 2:174)

Br. zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by aikosmith aikosmith wrote:

Jesus Christ revealed Himself 600 years BEFORE Muhammad came. Jesus said He is God and that He came to die on the cross for humanity. Jesus died so that we can live, Jesus saved us, made us children of God and forgave us our sins and delivered us from hell and sinful nature and punishment and established a close personal relationship with God who is now our Father, our Daddy. So why would God then send Muhammad? what for? epecially that Jesus fulfilled the WHOLE will of His Father, especially that God always used only jewish prophets who were in covenant with Him. Muhammad was not a jew and had no covenant with God.

Allah never manifests in the lives of people, he never talks to them, never heals their bodies ad has no contact with them to prove he exists and he never makes miracles to prove he is almighty.
te Bible God ALWAYS manifests in the lives of people, always talks t them an dmakes miracles to prove what He said and always prophecies the future to prove He is God.
Allah never prophecied the future to prove he is almighty.

Peace unto you my friend!

You whole point in your post has nothing to with the Messiah (S), it is just a "doctrine" formulated by some me to misguide people to advance their agenda.

Jesus real message:

THIS IS WHY GOD ALMIGHTY SEND MUHAMMAD (S):

Remember Jesus (s) message was to inform his followers of the prophet who will come after him with all the truth; this is what he [Jesus (S)] said:

�I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John. 16:12-13)   

�All the truth� will come with the arrival of the Comforter. Here in the Book of Revelation chapter 10 mentioned the coming of another Book which John did not wrote and . It is mentioned:

�And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven. 2-And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth. 3-And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice. 4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, and write them not.� (Rev. 10:1-4)

Point (1) Another Mighty Angel: Jesus (S) is not another mighty angel; it is Gabriel (s) the messenger of Allah who brought the message to and from Allah.

Point (2) He had in his hand a little book open: V.2 and he had in his hand a little book open:

Point (3) Seventh thunders uttered their voice (something was revealing): V.3...and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice.

Point 4: John was about to write what was revealing: V.4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write:

Point 5: He was told to seal up the message and write them not: V.4�and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunders utters, and write them not. (Rev.10:4)  

The angel brought the little book and John was order �not to write down the message in that book,� because the time was not right. �So it is not the bible,� because the bible is a �written book� and it (the bible) is telling us about �another book.� Which book is that? 

Further as you read in Verse 7 it says:

�But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound: the mystery of God should finish as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev. 10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed). The book was never written according to the voice from Heaven: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

Now, �Begin to sound� mean �revealing� In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery� (That is �all the truth�) of God will finish (revealed, no more mystery) as he declared to his servants the prophets.

And this is what Jesus (S) said:

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John 16:12-13)   

Therefore, the Spirit of Truth which is the Comforter would have to bring this little book which contains all the truth. 

And in 10:4 it says: John was about to write� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to �write the message down.� Allah has revealed to Muhammad (S):

��And We have sent down to thee (O Muhammad) the book (the Qur�an) explaining all things, a guide, a mercy, and Glad Tiding to Muslims.� (Q. 16:89)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur. 10:37)

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q. 5:3)

Do not mistake this Book for the one that mentioned in Rev. 5:1 �� A Book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.�

That Book is already written and every time a seal open a certain event takes place. Example:

�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (Rev. 6:1-2)

That is the advent of Muhammad (S) it is also in Habakkuk 3:3-16.

��And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise�When he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.� (Habk. 3:3-16)

Who is the Holy One from Mt. Param? The descendant of Ishmael�s:

�And he [Ishmael (S)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran (Genesis 21:21)

The advent of the crusaders:

(Brackets added)

And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (Rev. 6:7-8)

On the other hand, the book that mentioned in Rev. 10:2-4, John was about to write and he heard a voice from heaven saying, �Seal up those thing�and write them not.� So when this Book will reveal someone will have to be there to write it down.

10-And I (John) took the little book out of the angel�s hand, and eat it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Rev. 10:10)

We know that John did not eat the book, he read the book and the truth was sweet but practicing the law was bitter.

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) mentioned:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Q. 34: 28)                                        

KEEP ABREAST WITH THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE INFORM MORE ABOUT HIM:
<>

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32219

Br zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 10 November 2014 at 9:03pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

This is from the traditional Islamic knowledge.

The proof of the existence of Allah Almighty is His act. Just like footprints indicate a walker, so also the clouds pouring abundant rain, and the vastness of the space and its constellations indicate the existence of Allah Almighty, the Lord of the Universe.

How does that support your God over the Hindu gods?
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 8:01am

------------------------------------------

Edited by Muslim75 - 21 December 2014 at 7:13am
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 5:11am
Does this mean before Mohamed everybody was insane ?

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 20 October 2014 at 8:25am
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 7:03am
Since there are such a vast number of stars in this galaxy and such a vast number of galaxies in the universe the degree of efficiency if it's all for us is very very poor.

Why is the vastness of the universe any sort of argument for God?

Is this the best you can come up with? I can do better.

Even if you manage to somehow argue that God is real which god? How do you know you are worshiping the correct one?

Edited by Tim the plumber - 19 October 2014 at 7:03am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2014 at 3:32am
------------------------------------------

Edited by Muslim75 - 21 December 2014 at 7:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic