IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Europe
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam and Britain - A Future  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and Britain - A Future

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judge Dredd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 9:33pm

This is an old thread, but I just started so here is my half-penny's worth.  I know the half-penny doesnt exist anymore but I was fond of it:

With regard to the original article at the beginning of the thread, I think it is a very good article and I came accross this Shaikh a few weeks back on the net.  What he says makes sense.

I am not sure what to make of the postings following the thread.

We are British Muslims.

Just like we don't call all Christian British criminals, Christian fanatics, or all Christian Paedophiles, Christian Deviants, I would appreciate, if others would not look at a handful of crazy people who have extreme messages (like Ed Hussain and his old gangs), and say that all British Muslims are like that.

Remember that of the 1.6-1.8 million British Muslims, the media and self-interested parties (Ed Hussain's new gangs) only focus on the handful of crazy people they can find to justify their own agenda of hate and division.

It would be far more conducive to focus on the mainstream views of the mainsteam British Muslims. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic