IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question to Moderators  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question to Moderators

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:06am

Shukran, Whisper, it was very kind of you.  As for me, I let the matter rest after this final cryptogram meant solely for the initiated (which, as it is written, obviously continues the altogether pleasant trend of placing me in illustrious company):

If Rome had its Juvenal, so Oceania (the USA) has its aspiring and often ill-appreciated Servetus!

Serv

Edited by Servetus
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 4:40pm

Bismillah,

Plainly:  America, conspiratorily, is using its resources and military to wipe out Muslims and any peaceful inclinations they have.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 9:49pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

where is the theory of this conspiracy, genralised statments do not constitue a conpiracy theory something simple which you have missed becouse of your emotions and zeal.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:41am

Plainly:  America, conspiratorily, is using its resources and military to wipe out Muslims and any peaceful inclinations they have.

Really? and exactly what peaceful inclinations did the Taliban have? or Saddam?

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:59am
As you can see a general statement like the one from "herjihad" could be considered a conspircy theory.and start a debate.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic