IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question to Moderators  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question to Moderators

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question to Moderators
    Posted: 05 December 2005 at 10:13am

It seems the thread, in this forum, entitled "Political Propositions & Aphorisms" has been closed.  If you could, kindly explain why.  Thank you.

Servetus

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 10:19am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

The USA should use its resources, including, when necessary, its military, to liberate Muslims from Islam and to liberate Islam from its antipathy to absolute pacifism.

this is not a conspiracy theory to begin with, and this proposition will not be entertained here.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 10:26am

Thanks for explaining, Rami, and I understand the objection, especially if the irony of the proposition is missed (which can easily happen). 

Servetus   

Edited by Servetus
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 10:32am

Your style of writing is a little to figrative for my taste, is there a deeper conspiracy theory in there somewhere?

i guess your sense of irony is very bad

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 10:55am

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Your style of writing is a little to figrative for my taste...

I just might work on that.

Quote ... is there a deeper conspiracy theory in there somewhere?

Probably.

Quote ... i guess your sense of irony is very bad

We can add it to my growing list of other bad, and in some cases, very bad senses.

Servetus

Edited by Servetus
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 11:12am

Brother Rami, it's one of the most potent satire I have seen in years. I admire Lewis Lapham, Noam Chomeski and our good old Andhurati Roy and, any of these haven't been able to coin anything like this one.

I am a hard nut for admiring anyone. Or, for that mater, envying someone's real sharp wit.

Brother, it will be an idea to examine this line for what it is.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 5:01pm

Bismillah,

Examine away!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 4:08am

i dont see anyone arguing that it is a conspiracy theory which is the pupose of this section.

Edited by rami
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic