IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Nation Rocked to Sleep  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Nation Rocked to Sleep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 2:43am

Just following orders huh? Like the Nazis before you.

Yaar, as a great SEAL you should have at least returned this fire! Why did you just duck the question?

Plus, be honest, if any man is good enough for anything else in Life why would he be caught spending any time in any army, anywhere, ever?

Even with our latest edition of the Ten Commandments:

"Thou shalt kill from 52,000 feet and only when thou hast a bag full of lies"

"Thou shalt just obey orders, bin thinking and yet call yourself to be manufactured in the image of the Lord"

Edited by Whisper
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Nima Nima wrote:

Obviously you and a donkey share the same name "Jackass." You obviously have not served in a military so obviously I wouldn't expect you to understand anything. Yes I was following orders and yes I never questioned. That is the code of any soldier regardless of what country you come from. I love when idiots such as yourself can make irrational comments like that to guys like me, it makes me better understand what kind of world we live in where guys can give up their lives for the great good only for reality to show that idiots such as yourself don't respect guys who fight everyday. Without guys like me I doubt you'd even be alive or using a computer to call me a mindless fool.

I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't say it neither to a SEAL in person nor to any military personnel so actually I'll take your cyber attack as a compliment. Fool

I have told people in the military that they're killers to their face. I would tell you to your face; if you chose to attack me as you seem to be implying, I would have you put in prison and then use the courts to impoverish your family. That's how civilized people settle their disputes. I suppose in your limited, violence filled mind you can't think that far ahead. Again, just like the Nazis.

Oh, and I have a black belt in shotokan so I would probably not fare too badly with you.

You're proud that you follow orders from killers mindlessly, and call me a fool? I guess you're so ignorant you don't see what an idiot you are making of yourself.

Edited by skygazer
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Nima Nima wrote:

guys can give up their lives for the great good

the last time the US military actually protected this country was in WWII. you've never lifted a finger for anything good: corporations exploit neanderthals like you to make themselves richer. Vietnam, Grenada, Iran, Chile--there are dozens of examples of how you stupid pawns have served the goals of your masters, the capitalist/fascists.

earth_as_one View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earth_as_one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 4:44pm

Before we get too insulting here, Nima offered his insights about what its like to be in the military.  We should be grateful for his input.  If you want to understand each other and find a way that we can all share this planet peacefully we are going to have to listen to each other.  Forums like these are the perfect venue for the exchange of ideas.  Imagine how boring it would be if we all had the same opinion.

My grandfather served in WW II and he told me stories about what he saw and did that would make you laugh and cry.  People who serve their country deserve respect.  People like myself who live safe and secure can thank people like Nima.  Personally I want to hear what then man has to say.

My problem isn't with soldiers who do their duty, its with the people who make criminal decesions and give criminal orders.  Some of them are soldiers but most of them are civilian politicians.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 1:52am

pawns have served the goals of your masters, the capitalist/fascists.

But then how many of us know that Cap It All itis is far worse than aids. It has crippled generations, crushed the real producers and growers bones and replaced God with the mere dollar.

We will ever have only wars without Alternative Financial Therapy.

Edited by Whisper
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 1:56am

Peace shall always pass us by and we will be doomed to dance with heros painted by our own blood.

Edited by Whisper
Nima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 8:16am

Apologies for my late appearence.

To skygazer I highly doubt you would. We are not the Marines nor Army Special Forces are quite different. Highly trained, experienced and trained killers. What I was trained for, I could take your life and your family wouldn't even know it unless I wanted them too. Just briefly if you saw the news about the men who were burned and mobbed by the people there were two buddies of mine that were killed that day. They were former SEALs. What the news didn't say was that before the people killed them between two SEAL team members they killed approx. 78 insurgents between those two. Just to give you information of our training. 

Not beating bushes here but that is what I was trained for. In desert storm yes I've taken lives and yes I did my duty and sometimes I think back and I do feel sorry because in those times I've taken the life of someones brother, father, son.

In all wars rom World War 1 to the present those type of thoughts would land you in the grave. You cannot think about the What if's and the How's of war while your in battle because the moment you think those thoughts you endager yourself and the lives of your men. This is what I mean when I say we acted out orders without question, it's not mindless ignorance on our part it's called survival. If I wanted safety at that time I wouldn't have been a SEAL I would've been a civilian.

I understand President Bush has made some mistakes here and yes, I do disagree with his policies but it's not my place to go off and talk about him as a person because I don't know him as a person. I believe what he is doing now politically is damaging and endangering American people. Fortunately there are Americans who support us and support what we do because they know that its not political with us but our job. Our military mothers have supported us and our people have supported us. The one thing I relish is that when our job is done my buddies at home appreciate the hardwork and what I've been through.

earth_as_one View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earth_as_one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 8:16pm

I read the Human Rights Watch report about how the Americans initially entered Fallujah.  The report documents how basic misunderstandings and culture clashes led to the slaughter of protestors, most of whom were unarmed except for a few who were armed and firing into the air as a customary sign of strength and defiance.  The report details how the evidence supports eye witness accounts that the few armed protestors did not fire at the Americans and that Americans responded by using lethal force against mostly unarmed civilians.  Talk about getting off on the wrong foot.   That one incident triggered a chain of events which led to the death of the four mercenaries guarding Christian missionaries converting Muslims to Christianity climaxing in the laying waste to a city of 350,000 people known as the city of Mosques.

How would you feel if foreign invaders did this to your hometown?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the US isn't welcome in Iraq.  Certainly you weren't invited.  The above describes the actions of  killers, not liberators.

Edited by earth_as_one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic