IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Nation Rocked to Sleep  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Nation Rocked to Sleep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Nation Rocked to Sleep
    Posted: 05 December 2005 at 12:25am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Carly Sheehan: A Nation Rocked to Sleep

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 2:02am
An absolutely artistic masterpiece!
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:08am
Have you ever heard the sound of a mother dishonoring her son? Have you ever seen a mother make an a$$ of herself by whining about her son dying for something HE believed in?
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:37am
Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

Have you ever heard the sound of a mother dishonoring her son? Have you ever seen a mother make an a$$ of herself by whining about her son dying for something HE believed in?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 3:37pm

He was fighting for something he believed in?

Not being paid for it by some lying admin?

You do seem to be the born motherless type with your mockery of the most sacred things on this earth, MOTHERHOOD. No wonder you take a piece of cloth with a few stars and stripes on it as your mother and father.

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 9:29pm

He was fighting for something he believed in?

Absolutely!  the US military is all volunteers. If this guy had a problem with going over there it wouldn't be easy to get out of, But it would be possible. whatever the mission our service men and women will do their duty. In this case go where they are sent. And make no distinction about politics. The president said go, they go period! If you think American troops don't believe in what they are doing .....your very wrong! And you know what??? My mother respects me and the decisions I make. And if I had died in gulf war 1, she would not have betrayed my memory by belittling my decision to serve my country and what I died for! Thomas Paine said" I regret that I only have 1 life to give for my country."

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:32pm

Thank you as ever for proving my point. He did not believe in anything and that he had to do what he did for lies told by your idiotic President. You also prove my point that the US won't be in such a sorry state but for the likes of you.

Your poor mother is extremely wise, she knows what can't be cured must be endured. A very old dictum!

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:41am
Its obvious you know nothing of honor. Our troops do what they are told. That is their duty! And its an honor to carry out this duty. All of us take on that duty with the knowledge that we may die. And still do it. why? It is an honor to be chosen to represent your country in combat! Less than 10% of people who join the military ever see combat. Yet all who join are trained and accept the fact that they may have to fight. That is commitment! commitment is a belief that we will make a difference. And we will stay the coarse. Time and again throughout the history of the US, our troops have persevered, carried on with the knowledge that they were sent to accomplish something and they did it! Some died, those who died are to be honored not belittled. You may not believe in our troops in Iraq. But they believe in themselves. They believe in our nation, and they will not second guess their orders.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic