IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Islam Not ISIS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Islam Not ISIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by sultanmuradII sultanmuradII wrote:

People are dying on the streets of USA yet they are concerned with who is in power and who is not half way across the world.

This type of interfering and policing for their "interests" has contributed to the instabililty and chaos in many parts of the world.

The Muslims are seeing this new wave of direct attacks and bombardment, (allied with many tyrants and with who they pretend to be at odds with), as an attack on Islam and Muslims; all in order to preserve their hegemony via despotic rulers.

USA puts lethal poison into people or fries their brains when executing people, tortures it's supposed enemies or gets its cronies to torture them and then people just blindly follow the tune of the USA as if they really care one bit about lives of people.

Its not about ISIS or people labelled terrorists, its a war on Islam using a convenient bogeyman.

Wow, really?

IS has made it very clear that they are an enemy at war with the U.S., and you think the U.S. will do nothing about that?

Edited by Caringheart - 07 October 2014 at 10:12am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Mohammad Golem View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohammad Golem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2014 at 1:55pm
My friends,

There is no American war on Islam. America has millions of muslims. Please stop generating such irrational fear. It makes you look like you are only saying that as a means to draw more support for ISIS.

Is ISIS what you want as the modern face of Islam?

Think about that.

Seriously.

Edited by Mohammad Golem - 07 October 2014 at 1:56pm
sultanmuradII View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultanmuradII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2014 at 7:14am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by sultanmuradII sultanmuradII wrote:

People are dying on the streets of USA yet they are concerned with who is in power and who is not half way across the world.

This type of interfering and policing for their "interests" has contributed to the instabililty and chaos in many parts of the world.

The Muslims are seeing this new wave of direct attacks and bombardment, (allied with many tyrants and with who they pretend to be at odds with), as an attack on Islam and Muslims; all in order to preserve their hegemony via despotic rulers.

USA puts lethal poison into people or fries their brains when executing people, tortures it's supposed enemies or gets its cronies to torture them and then people just blindly follow the tune of the USA as if they really care one bit about lives of people.

Its not about ISIS or people labelled terrorists, its a war on Islam using a convenient bogeyman.
Wow, really?IS has made it very clear that they are an enemy at war with the U.S., and you think the U.S. will do nothing about that?

I expect USA to do what it has been doing for a long time now, interfering, threatening, assassinating, funding, bombing, propping up, going to war etc all for interests according to its ideology of capitalism, and so there will be reactions to this and they are going to make enemies.

Actually USA constantly inflates enemies for political ends, but mainly I believe to keep its population in check and order, and grow or maintain hegemony over parts of the world.

And the current attack on Syria and Iraq is just one part of the overall attack on Islam.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2014 at 11:48am
Always someone else is to blame for the failure of the islamic world ?  *sigh

Had the islamic world chosen to move ahead with the rest of the world by educating and building, and concentrating on taking care of its people.......
where is the invention, the science, the medicine..... why was oil money not put to good use?  What has been done with all the wealth of the arab world?

Edited by Caringheart - 08 October 2014 at 11:50am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2014 at 1:12pm

Always someone else is to blame for the failure of the islamic world ?� *sighHad the islamic world chosen to move ahead with the rest of the world by educating and building, and concentrating on taking care of its people.......where is the invention, the science, the medicine..... why was oil money not put to good use?� What has been done with all the wealth of the arab world?

One might suppose with more than a billion Muslims praying to Allah daily, that Allah might have done something to improve the plight of the Islamic world. So either: (a) prayer is useless, (b) Allah doesn't give a crap about Muslims, (c) both a and b are true, or (d) Allah doesn't exist, and therefore a is also true.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 8:19am
Originally posted by marcello marcello wrote:

One might suppose with more than a billion Muslims praying to Allah daily, that Allah might have done something to improve the plight of the Islamic world. So either: (a) prayer is useless, (b) Allah doesn't give a crap about Muslims, (c) both a and b are true, or (d) Allah doesn't exist, and therefore a is also true.

Actually, I think you've just worked out the formula for atheists.
La Ilaha IllAllah

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultanmuradII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 9:14am

Always someone else is to blame for the failure of the islamic world ?� *sighHad the islamic world chosen to move ahead with the rest of the world by educating and building, and concentrating on taking care of its people.......where is the invention, the science, the medicine..... why was oil money not put to good use?� What has been done with all the wealth of the arab world?

Lets change the subject shall we!

The current attack by a rotten coalition of tyrant despots headed by USA, is part of a continued war on Islam to halt the rise of any spiritual socio-political systems based on it which could threaten the current dominating secular grip on the world.

ISIS is a internal issue for the Muslims, they did not pop out of thin air, ie the areas under them or that currently support them are the same areas where normal families lived and want to continue living. ISIS shortfalls are minute when compared to the those who USA is supporting and allying with even the USA itself.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultanmuradII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by marcello marcello wrote:

There are many more real options than those that you narrowly stated and wish to believe. So I suggest that before you bother about why the Creator of the universe has allowed things to happen, to determine whether there is a Creator or not, and not use your own whimsical ideas about what the Creator ought to do and ought not to, in order to dismiss it, as that is st**idity.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic