IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Islam Not ISIS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Islam Not ISIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by i.dawa i.dawa wrote:

Dear CH

Like I stated this discussion is based on commands and prohibitions of our creator and it would be futile to discuss on any other basis as far we're concerned.

Those who claim to be Muslims have to judge each situation according to Islam.

The discussion with non-Muslims has to be about establishing the truth (i.e which is the correct path to follow) and not about specific Sharia rules. I hope people can accept this so that we're not wasting each others time.

Greetings i.dawa,

Like I said, "Wow".
It seems to me you are on a very wrong path.
You would choose to allow evil to flourish because you can not see past the blinders on your own eyes.

asalaam,
CH
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:59am
It should be clear from my posts that I'm not here to speak on behalf of ISIS.

Anyway, those who may think America and other Western countries are spreading peace in this world then they're not independent thinkers and rely on the garbage that's constantly being fed to them by their governments and the Media.

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 6:01pm

The issue is not ISIS - The new American alliance is continuation of War On Islam.

Why the false dichotomy?  Can't they both be an issue?  I can understand why you might resent the American intrusion in Muslim countries, but isn't ISIS a separate problem?

Quote Those who argue that this coalition had to be formed (with the Kuffar) in order to deal with a threat - we say the coalition was formed by the Kuffar and the Muslim countries did not even attempt to deal with the problem by consulting one another.

Exactly -- they didn't even attempt to deal with the problem.  So shall we wait until ISIS takes over the Pakistani nuclear arsenal before we do something?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 3:49am
Perhaps it wasn't clear from my comments that ISIS is a problem as far we can tell based on the information which are coming through, however, we're questioning the alliance with America (by the rulers in the Muslim world) on the basis of our beliefs by those who claim to be Muslims yet they don't follow other than what's dictated to them by their Masters in the West.

We also see the hypocrisy of the regimes in the Muslim world when it comes to protecting the lives of Muslim in other parts of the World (Palestine, Burma, CAR) etc they do nothing, but when America decides to go to war they get jump on board.

The problems in the Muslim world should be dealt by Muslims but the reality is America is controlling the regimes and the Muslims aren't allowed to deal with their problems according to their beliefs.

Muslims are labelled as terrorist and extremist the moment they talk about political Islam.

America and the West does not want the Muslims to ever live by their religion because of the threat they perceive from Islam and they will do anything to secularise the Muslims so they embrace capitalism instead of Islam which is a spiritual and political creed.
i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 3:51am
America and the West use groups like AlQaeda and ISIS to distort the image of Islam in order to make the people reject it (muslims and non-mulsim).   

marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 6:32am

America and the West use groups like AlQaeda and ISIS to distort the image of Islam in order to make the people reject it (muslims and non-mulsim).

So where are the non-distorted, presumably positive images of Islam? Surely not in the Quran, which is full of intolerance and exhortations of violence toward disbelievers. Surely not in the day-to-day life in majority Muslim countries, which include many of the poorest populations and most repressive regimes. And surely not in the accomplishments of the believers, who are among the most uneducated on Earth.
sultanmuradII View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultanmuradII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 11:00am
Quote So where are the non-distorted, presumably positive images of Islam? Surely not in the Quran, which is full of intolerance and exhortations of violence toward disbelievers. Surely not in the day-to-day life in majority Muslim countries, which include many of the poorest populations and most repressive regimes. And surely not in the accomplishments of the believers, who are among the most uneducated on Earth.

These are false, ignorant, bigoted and wide sweeping statements.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 4:56pm

Perhaps it wasn't clear from my comments that ISIS is a problem as far we can tell based on the information which are coming through, ...

LOL You have a gift for understatement!  "As far as we can tell"??  How many innocent people's heads do they need to saw off, how many schoolchildren do they need to kidnap and sell in to sex slavery, before it's clear to you that they are a "problem"?

Quote The problems in the Muslim world should be dealt by Muslims but the reality is America is controlling the regimes and the Muslims aren't allowed to deal with their problems according to their beliefs.

I think we all agree that problems in the Muslim world should be dealt with by Muslims; but the reality is that they are not.  Muslim countries are breeding grounds for terrorism, and by and large Muslims themselves do nothing about it.

They may condemn terrorism with words; but actions speak louder than words -- and frankly, by their actions it certainly seems like they tacitly support the terrorists.  How long did Bin Laden "hide in plain sight" in Pakistan before the Americans had to go in to get him on their own?

Quote America and the West does not want the Muslims to ever live by their religion because of the threat they perceive from Islam and they will do anything to secularise the Muslims so they embrace capitalism instead of Islam which is a spiritual and political creed.

Do you see Islam as incompatible with capitalism?  Why?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic