IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Islam Not ISIS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Islam Not ISIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: War on Islam Not ISIS
    Posted: 01 October 2014 at 6:45am
The new American Satanic Alliance

The issue is not ISIS - The new American alliance is continuation of War On Islam. AlQaeda was used to launch a general war on Islam while isis is being used to specifically attack the concept of Khilafah, Jihad etc.

The Satanic Coalition of America to fight Islam using ISIS

The coalition to fight ISIS and this new declaration of War on Islam was once again formed by America. This coalition wasn't formed by Muslims to deal with a problem which concerns the Ummah. The fact of the matter is America spearheads all these campaigns against the Ummah and her agent rulers just wait for the order.

Those who argue that this coalition had to be formed (with the Kuffar) in order to deal with a threat - we say the coalition was formed by the Kuffar and the Muslim countries did not even attempt to deal with the problem by consulting one another.

The fact is the rulers of the Muslim countries cannot come together under one leadership indicates their stance towards each other and they can only unite under the banner of non-Islam holding the American flag when it comes to fighting Islam.

‪#‎Waronislamnotisis‬
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 7:21am
Originally posted by i.dawa i.dawa wrote:

The new American Satanic Alliance

The issue is not ISIS - The new American alliance is continuation of War On Islam. AlQaeda was used to launch a general war on Islam while isis is being used to specifically attack the concept of Khilafah, Jihad etc.

The Satanic Coalition of America to fight Islam using ISIS

The coalition to fight ISIS and this new declaration of War on Islam was once again formed by America. This coalition wasn't formed by Muslims to deal with a problem which concerns the Ummah. The fact of the matter is America spearheads all these campaigns against the Ummah and her agent rulers just wait for the order.

Those who argue that this coalition had to be formed (with the Kuffar) in order to deal with a threat - we say the coalition was formed by the Kuffar and the Muslim countries did not even attempt to deal with the problem by consulting one another.

The fact is the rulers of the Muslim countries cannot come together under one leadership indicates their stance towards each other and they can only unite under the banner of non-Islam holding the American flag when it comes to fighting Islam.

‪#‎Waronislamnotisis‬

It seems that you are saying that Muslims are pathetic cowards. Is that accurate?
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 8:21am
I.dawa, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi (the leader of IS) has declared himself the supreme ruler of the entire world, has ordered all muslims everywhere to pledge allegiance to him, has ordered his followers to slaughter all muslims who refuse to acknowledge him as the Caliph, and has ordered his followers to slaughter all non-mulims who have failed to pay him monetary tribute.

I assume you agree with all of Al-Baghdadi's pronouncements?
i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 9:52am
I'm not here to defend Baghdadi - my point is something that which should concern Muslims and the non-Muslims will not be able to comprehend as this discussion is based on what we consider to be revelation from our creator. In other words we are highlighting the alliance which america has formed with rulers of the Muslim countries to fight Islam using groups such as ISIS and AlQaeda.

ISIS is an internal issue and the Muslims should not allow outsiders to come in to our lands.

i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 9:55am
Reality is the rulers in the Muslim world are all puppets of the West and they do not represent the Muslims in their capacity as Muslims. They rule by other than Islam and they remain silent over many issues where atrocities are taking place but when it comes to pleasing america they're ready to attack their own people.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by i.dawa i.dawa wrote:

Reality is the rulers in the Muslim world are all puppets of the West and they do not represent the Muslims in their capacity as Muslims. They rule by other than Islam and they remain silent over many issues where atrocities are taking place but when it comes to pleasing america they're ready to attack their own people.

Greetings i.dawa,

Wow.  So you think ISIS should be allowed to flourish?  and prevail?

What defenses are there to rely on to defeat such evil, if not turning to the outside world for help?

Nations have always had to ally together to defeat evil when it arises....
should it matter 'muslim' or 'non-muslim', when one is fighting evil?

asalaam,
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 01 October 2014 at 10:02am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:13am
Dear CH

Like I stated this discussion is based on commands and prohibitions of our creator and it would be futile to discuss on any other basis as far we're concerned.

Those who claim to be Muslims have to judge each situation according to Islam.

The discussion with non-Muslims has to be about establishing the truth (i.e which is the correct path to follow) and not about specific Sharia rules. I hope people can accept this so that we're not wasting each others time.

Edited by i.dawa - 01 October 2014 at 10:13am
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:19am
I.dawa, in your opinion, which of the following situations is a greater sin:

(1) the members of IS beat, torture, rape, and murder 1 billion muslim women and children

(2) an American Christian kills a muslim male who is about to rape, torture, and murder a muslim child, thereby saving the child's life?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic