IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How To Get To Heaven When You Die  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xfrodobagginsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 7:33pm
1) The Bible is not erroneous.
2) The quran says that the Bible is not corrupt.

https://carm.org/quran-says-bible-not-corrupt

The Bible was written by the actual eyewitnesses to the events. The quran was not. The quran wasn't written until hundreds of years later by a man who wasn't even there and contradict s the accounts of those who were actually there. Actual historians from Christ's day support the Biblical accounts. The quran contradicts the historical accounts of those who were actually there. The quran contradicts the Biblical, eyewitness events of those who were actually there, therefore the quran is false.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx xfrodobagginsx wrote:

1) The Bible is not erroneous.
2) The quran says that the Bible is not corrupt.

https://carm.org/quran-says-bible-not-corrupt

The Bible was written by the actual eyewitnesses to the events. The quran was not. The quran wasn't written until hundreds of years later by a man who wasn't even there and contradict s the accounts of those who were actually there. Actual historians from Christ's day support the Biblical accounts. The quran contradicts the historical accounts of those who were actually there. The quran contradicts the Biblical, eyewitness events of those who were actually there, therefore the quran is false.

Yes I fully agree with you.

Like this is what said in the Quran.

Quran 16 : 103 And We certainly know that they say,Its only a human being who teaches the Prophet. The tongue of the one they refer to is foreign,and Quran is clear Arabic language.

Abrahamian teachings could come only from Chrstians or Jews. Because the local Christian community spoke Arabic and local Jewis community Judeo-Arabic,then contemporary context would suggest a teacher with a foreign tongue to be Jewis.
The Arabs said We know well that A mortal teaches him the Prophet.
The Arabs challenged Muhammad's claim to be a prophet based on his mortality.
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings islamispeace,If we are not born with a sinful nature, then how do you explain that we are so easily seduced by temptations?How do you explain the behavior of children to try to get away with whatever they can, and have to be taught to be truthful and not sneaky?asalaam,CH

We are born with the ability to choose between right and wrong.� That is very different from claiming that we are born with a "sinful nature".� We can be good just as easily as we can be bad.� That has nothing to do with Adam's sin.� It is not as if his mistake somehow got genetically passed on to us.�
The king and prophet David sums it up. "I was sinful at birth did my mother conceive me." It is true we can choose but our choice is always bent on meeting our desires regardless of who it hurts. The heart of man is very wicked as stated in Scripture; who can know it?

We're not sinners because we sin; we sin because we are sinners. Adam introduced sin in the world. It is like gravity, everything is subject to the gravitational pull of sin. The only way a plane can ride above the force of gravity is with thrust and lift. Jesus is the only one that can set us free from the gravitational pull of sin.   

Edited by Saved - 19 March 2017 at 12:07pm
xfrodobagginsx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xfrodobagginsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 2:18pm
Please take the time to read this first post.
xfrodobagginsx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xfrodobagginsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 6:42pm
Evidence For Creationism:

http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/IntheBeginningTOC.html
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2017 at 1:29pm
Frankly,
this online "book" on "creationism" is a hopeless jumble. The first page I opened was the one entitled:

"What Was Archaeopteryx?".

Further down on this page the writer concludes:

Archaeopteryx�s fame seems assured, not as a transitional fossil between dinosaurs (or reptiles) and birds, but as a forgery. Unlike the Piltdown hoax, which fooled leading scientists for more than 40 years, the Archaeopteryx hoax has lasted for 150 years.

Jesus Christ, there are 12 different specimen found at different times and by different people. And you still believe they all take willingly part in your conspiracy/fake theory ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next page I checked was "Why Are Creation and the Flood Important?"
This flooding story is probably one of the most ridiculous ones.

Any idea where all the water should come from ?
Any idea how a stone age man should have build such a ship ?
How did he collect all the different animals around the earth's continents ? Did the skippies swim to the middle east to be taken on board ?

Two pages, two jokes. Enough time wasted.
Sure you're kidding.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 02 September 2017 at 3:20am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2018 at 1:53am
Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx xfrodobagginsx wrote:

I didn't even have to go to Islamic literature to find that what you are saying here is incorrect.

I found the exact opposite of what you are saying above, Just by going to Wikipedia:

About the Bible:

How it was written:
For a long time the texts were passed on by word of mouth from generation to generation. The Bible was written long ago in Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek. Translations were made later into Latin and some other languages. Now there are translations in English and many other languages. The books of the Hebrew Bible�what Christians call the Old Testament�were not all written at the same time. It took hundreds of years (about 1200 years). The process of putting it all together began around 400 B.C. The New Testament, which was originally written in Greek, began to be put together in about 100 A.D.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

And about the Quran:

...several companions of Muhammad served as scribes and were responsible for writing down the revelations. [Note: 'Companions' means they were writing the Qur'an as it was being revealed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran#Relationship_with_other_literature

MIAW

Edited by MIAW - 29 January 2018 at 11:10am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2018 at 9:59am
Greetings MIAW,

Now you just need to do more research about the qur'an... how there were several versions, and how it was Uthman that chose which to keep, and had the rest burned.
There was much dispute among the early followers of Muhammad about which version of the qur'an to follow.
There is even a hadith which speaks of a man who came to Muhammad asking which he was to follow, and Muhammad said to 'take your pick'.
I am trying to find that hadith and if I have enough time to find it, I will come back and share it.

asalaam alaykum,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic