IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Crucifixion of Jesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crucifixion of Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 8:34am
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Isaiah (the Lord hath led me to this tonightSmile)

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

After the death and resurrection of Yshwe the meaning of this prophesy was clear to all the Apostles.  (Hidden in the old[testament], revealed in the new[testament])

Perhaps this will make it clearer.   Some notes I took a few days ago.

Ever since Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden, every human endeavor has been a mixture of good and evil.
Every human being has effectively eaten of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

The special prophesy of Genesis 3:15 foretold that a child born of woman would have his heel struck by the serpent but would crush the serpent's head.
This is the earliest prophecy in scripture of the Messiah - first being killed (His stricken heel) but then ultimately defeating satan.
The story of the prophecy starts at the beginning of the book, and it spans the length of the scriptures.  So let's go to the end of the book to see how the story ends.
Revelation - the book of inspired visions as given to John
It tells of a time when all humanity will be spiraling out of control.
This will be a time of great escalating wars,
disease epidemics,
earthquakes,
and devastating natural disasters.
Can any of us deny that that time is now?
Satan will then unleash his hatred on mankind.
Isn't this what we are seeing right now in the middle east?  ISIS?

asalaam and blessings,

Caringheart

Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Obviously, this cannot be referring to Jesus (peace be upon him) because he had no seed, unless Christians are willing to admit that Jesus may have married and had children.

Greetings islamispeace,

I am really sad for you that you do not understand and know Yshwe... what is sadder is that you do not even try to get to know Him and His Word.  Unhappy
Read the parable of the sower since you think 'Yshwe had no 'seed''.
(book of Matthew, chapter 13)
You are 'a stony place, with no depth of ground.'  Disapprove

Peace and blessings to you, and may God plow up the soil of your heart to receive His seed. Smile

Edited by Caringheart - 01 October 2014 at 8:36am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 8:54am

Greetings islamispeace,

I am really sad for you that you do not understand and know Yshwe... what is sadder is that you do not even try to get to know Him and His Word.  Unhappy
Read the parable of the sower since you think 'Yshwe had no 'seed''.
(book of Matthew, chapter 13)
You are 'a stony place, with no depth of ground.'  Disapprove

Peace and blessings to you, and may God plow up the soil of your heart to receive His seed. Smile

For those who don't understand "caringheart's" post, allow me to translate:

I don't know how to respond to the points islamispeace has raised, so I will disregard all the evidence and choose to believe what I was programmed to believe. Peace be with you and may you blindly believe just as I do.  Don't think.  Just believe."

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:44am
Greetings islamispeace,

Your claims have no basis.

Why are you afraid to read Psalm 22, Genesis 3, the prophesies in the book of Isaiah, and the parable of the sower told by Yshwe Himself(book of Matthew, chapter 13)
except that satan is an enemy of God...
enemy of Christ...
and does not want you to know the Truth..
wants to keep you blind?

The story of the prophecy starts at the beginning of the book, and it spans the length of the scriptures.

asalaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 01 October 2014 at 10:49am
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 11:20am

Greetings islamispeace,

Your claims have no basis.

Why are you afraid to read Psalm 22, Genesis 3, the prophesies in the book of Isaiah, and the parable of the sower told by Yshwe Himself(book of Matthew, chapter 13)
except that satan is an enemy of God...
enemy of Christ...
and does not want you to know the Truth..
wants to keep you blind?

The story of the prophecy starts at the beginning of the book, and it spans the length of the scriptures.

asalaam,
Caringheart

LOL I did read them, dear.  And I showed you why I don't buy into the Christian propaganda.  The so-called "prophecies" have nothing to do with a suffering Messiah.  You need to get over it. 

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 3:21pm
Ok, you reject prophesy... not much I can do about that.
asalaam.
Blessed be God forever
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 3:27pm

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door* of the sheep.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so, know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

- the Word of Yshwe

* interesting... this word in the Greek concordance means; door, gate... portal or entrance...

Edited by Caringheart - 01 October 2014 at 3:31pm
Blessed be God forever
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 7:43pm

Ok, you reject prophesy... not much I can do about that.
asalaam.

Oh for the love of God...do you have trouble reading? 

I said that the passages you referred to were not "prophecies".  I didn't say that I "reject prophesy".  Please, learn how to read.  You're embarrassing yourself.

The passages, such in Psalm 22, are not prophecies.  Psalm 22, as I showed, is a long prayer where the psalmist (who is identified as David) prays to God to protect him from his enemies.  As with Isaiah 53, the Messiah is never mentioned.  And furthermore, if Psalm 22 was a "prophecy" about the Messiah's crucifixion, then the least it could have said was to "deliver me from the cross".  Now that would have been impressive!  But no.  It says "deliver me from the sword".  The implication is that God will answer the prayer and will indeed save the psalmist from his enemies.  That doesn't bode well for the Christian propaganda machine.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 8:18pm
Greetings islamispeace,

and, as I said;

"The story of the prophecy starts at the beginning of the book, and it spans the length of the scriptures."

I am sorry that you can not understand and 'see' that.

Peace and blessings to you,
CH
Blessed be God forever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic