IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Crucifixion of Jesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crucifixion of Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by BMZSP BMZSP wrote:

Jesus did not say, "The Father and I are the one and the same person."

While Jesus was talking to Thomas and others, Philip got bored and asked him to show the Father. That was very silly and st**id of Philip to demand that. Jesus scolded him but never said, "Philip, I am the Father'.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

asalaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 03 January 2015 at 12:54pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings BMZSP,This raises for me the question...just why do you think the Jews wanted Yshwe crucified?asalaam,Caringheart

Wassalaam, Caringheart

Jesus had challenged the authority of the hierarchy of the Sadducees and the Pharisees, had ridiculed and outsmarted them.

The Romans also took note of that and feared a revolution like the one under bar Kochba.

Both wanted him taken out. I believe it was then that God saved Jesus and delivered him to safety.

Greetings BMZSP,

May I share with you,

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

... because the Jews understood that Yshwe was saying that He Himself was God.

asalaam and blessings to you,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 3:29pm

Greetings BMZSP,This raises for me the question...just why do you think the Jews wanted Yshwe crucified?asalaam,Caringheart

Wassalaam, Caringheart

Jesus had challenged the authority of the hierarchy of the Sadducees and the Pharisees, had ridiculed and outsmarted them.

The Romans also took note of that and feared a revolution like the one under bar Kochba.

Both wanted him taken out. I believe it was then that God saved Jesus and delivered him to safety.
Greetings BMZSP,May I share with you,

<span id="en-KJV-26514" ="text John-10-32"><sup ="versenum">32�Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?</span>

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.... because the Jews understood that Yshwe was saying that He Himself was God.asalaam and blessings to you,Caringheart

Amigo,
it will be dishonesty to knowingly not quote the next few verses which disclose the true nature of your intended false claim.
Here is the next verses:
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? (John Chap 10).

May God guide all those who truthfully seek Him.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 26 January 2015 at 3:32pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic