IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ready helper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ready helper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 7:20am

Bismillah,

That sounds great.  We can exchange information about Arabic and English on this forum.  There is room.  And we'll find out if there is not because they will delete or edit our posts.

HELP:  Here is a question about Arabic that I have asked many times and never gotten the answer to.  How do you say hug?  In English I say, "I hugged my son."  So in Arabic that would be, "___________ ibnee."

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 12:23am

Bismillah alrahman laraheem

dear sister my advice to everyone who wants to learn arabic is to learn how to hand-write it ,this is improtant, after you have learned the shapes of arabic letters (the alphabetics ) and its sounds try to read as much as you can even if you are not knowning what those words mean .... for example ask arabic-afriends how to write each one of the the name of yr friends and and the sound of each letter .. after that try to write any english word with arabic letters like the names of cities ..i think this will be intersting .. writing from right to left  

www.funwitharabic.com

regarding yr question we say "I hug my soon"

like this "e7tadhanto ibnee" or "3anaqto ibnee" both in past tence

in present tence they will be

"a7tadhin ibnee" and "u3aaniq ibnee"

the characters I use "7,3" to show the sound of

7abeebi=habeebi ,7ub=hub

3arab=arab ...

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 2:33am

Bismillah,

Do you have the capability to show those words with Arabic letters because I read and write Arabic, but I need the tashkeel?

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 11:05pm

��� ���� ������ ������

������ ����� ����� ���� �������

to say: I hug my son

����� ����  � �� ����� ����

I hope these charecters will be veiwed properly

Amala View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 12:13am
Alaikum salam  my muslim bro buddy (lol)Ismael and shukran(thanks)4 the invite to this group ,and am sure not only will it be a great asset 4 sharing an learning knowledge but also for practicing and learning your english,4 all our Islam sis an bros  we ask ;Allah make my love for you the most beloved thing 2 me and my fear for you the most fearful thing to me and remove from me worldly needs and wants by instilling a passion for meeting you ....ameen ....Bara  kul lah an blesses muches from my heart 2 yours ...sis Amala
Falcon View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 12:20am

Oooh - this one is a FUN message thread!  (female in USA)

I cracked up at the 'burnt pancakes' post!  That was so frank and cute.  Soo, I am 36 American - born n raised.  True as apple pie.

So, I can help out with english and good ol slang too, okay?

Falcon

Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 8:21pm

Abubasil, the characters are very clear

Teslam

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 4:27am

Bismillah,

Not to me.  It must be my computer settings.   Or maybe my IC settings.  Anybody know offhand?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic