IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ready helper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ready helper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ready helper
    Posted: 03 December 2005 at 1:34am

Hello everybody .. Alsalam alaykum..

I am muslim man from Iraq .. raised as muslim within very pure muslim family ..now I am 35 married ..four kids ... and i think I have very clear veiws regrading islam ..hope my English will help

Do you know that man can not commit a sin while he is busy with work !! in another words sins come in our free times ..

I have much time after I  finishing my work as email sender I like to give help for others ,I am lucky to find this forum to gain two aims ..help brothers and sister in islam and improve my english ..

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2005 at 3:45am

Wa alaikum salaam Brother Abubasil,

Welcome to Islamicity!  Your english is already quite good .  Hope you enjoy your time here.  May Allah protect you and your family from the tragedy happening all around your country.

You are so right about a busy person not being able to sin.  The Christians have a saying, "idle hands are the devil's playground".  A real truism in any faith!

Peace, ummziba.

Edited by ummziba
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2005 at 4:35am

Bismillah,

Salaams, Brother from Iraq, AbuBasil!  How about if you help me with Arabic also?  I can speak Arabic, but when I watch the news, there are words and phrases that I don't know, and right now, I don't have someone to ask most of the time.  So if I could post a question, just as you can for English, that would be great.  (Right now, I can't think of any!)  I am married with kids also.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2005 at 9:08pm

Alsalamu alaykum ..bismillah..

First I am very gratefull for Ummziba for the kind welcoming ..

DEAR herjihad ..

It will be my pleasure to help ..but arabic learning seems to be out of this forum topics ..are we allowed to use this space !!??

I will accept private messages ... besides I am online often as abubasil70 in the yahoomsngr in  my daytime ..regards

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2005 at 8:14am

Bismillah,

MashahAllah, Brother.  Thank you for your offer.  I was going to say more, but I think I just burnt my son's pancakes.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 12:05am

Bismillah

salaams

I couldnt  understat what you mean by "but I think I just burnt my son's pancakes"

anyway you are welcomed . just click this ymsgr:sendim?abubasil70

regards

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 5:45am

Bismillah,

Well, I foolishly thought I could look at the computer for just a minute, but the pancakes that I had put in a frying pan on the stove started to smoke, meaning that I had burned them.  Poor kid.  He was hungry too!

Ana harakat al-akal (pankatat) tabat ibnee.

Is that clear as mud now?

LOL (Laugh out loud).

abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 10:33pm

Bismillah

well ... I really need someone to share me what I like to put in this forum but I am afriad that my english still weak to show what I want to say ... and you have said that you can  read and understand arabic but you you also need help to get better ... we can exchange our goods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic