IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - --------------------------------------------------  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

--------------------------------------------------

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: --------------------------------------------------
    Posted: 08 September 2014 at 6:11am

------------------------------------------

Edited by Muslim75 - 21 December 2014 at 5:30am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 7:04am
Rubbish!
La Ilaha IllAllah
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 12:55pm

Edited by Muslim75 - 21 December 2014 at 5:31am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 1:00pm

Edited by Muslim75 - 21 December 2014 at 5:31am
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

Jibril (the archangel Gabriel), the trustworthy messenger honors Muhammad (saws).

A famous Hadith mentions that one day as the Sahaba (the Companions of Muhammad) were sitting with the prophet, someone came in, out of nowhere. A man with strange appearance, his hairs were intensely black, and his clothes intensely white. He came in all the way to Muhammad (saws), and sat down before him, his knees touching the knees of Muhammad. He asked Muhammad a few questions, and Muhammad (saws) was replying to him. He was asking questions and Muhammad was replying. One of the questions Jibril asked is "Tell me about Ihsan (the state of excellence)". Muhammad(saws) replied: "It is to worship Allah as if you are seeing Him, for if you do not see Him, He sees you."

After the last question, and the reply of Muhammad (saws) Jibril got up to leave. What I am about to say is not mentioned in the Hadith. It is mentioned by Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Al Haqqani, Sultan Al Awliya. He was the world leader of the Naqshbandi Haqqani Sufi Order. He speaks from His saintly knowledge.

He says that Jibril was going back, but not turning his back on Muhammad (saws). He was walking backwards. He walked back, back, back, back and disappeared, never turning his back on Muhammad (saws). 

Muhammad (saws) said to the Sahaba that this was Jibril, who came to teach them their religion.

The question is why didn't the Sahabah who narrated this hadith mention that Jibril (as) did not turn his back to the Prophet?  Were they aware and just didn't mention it? 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

The story reminds me of the Ottoman Sultans. When they would go to visit the prophet Muhammad (saws), when they arrived by his blessed grave, they did not walk. They were crawling. There was no way they would walk before Muhammad (saws). They would only crawl, and that was the sultan, crawling. On their mouths they carried some kind of rose, covered with ointments; so that when they crawl the rose would rub the floor and leave perfume on it. Respect of Muhammad (saws).

Well brother, considering that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not allow people to even stand up for him when he walked into a room, I don't think he would have approved of this act by the Ottoman sultans.  As Muslims, we all love the Prophet, and that means that we obey his instructions.  He warned us not to over-praise him, yet this is exactly what some Muslims do. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 5:47am

Edited by Muslim75 - 21 December 2014 at 5:32am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 5:49am

Edited by Muslim75 - 21 December 2014 at 5:32am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic