IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISIS: How can Muslim Religious Leaders Stop It  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISIS: How can Muslim Religious Leaders Stop It

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2014 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Thanks, that's a much better idea. [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" /> Is there a hadith that gives a formula for a local anesthetic, and instructions for how to administer it before extracting a tooth?

No but there is a Hadith which says that stoopid people will go to HELL.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

If you have a toothache then just pull out the teeth which gives you pain.

Thanks, that's a much better idea. Wink Is there a hadith that gives a formula for a local anesthetic, and instructions for how to administer it before extracting a tooth?

I think it is much better to keep our teeth when we can.

Edited by Caringheart - 23 September 2014 at 1:36pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2014 at 5:59am

If you have a toothache then just pull out the teeth which gives you pain.

Seventh century thinking == Seventh century dentistry.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2014 at 6:04am
Originally posted by marcello marcello wrote:

If being educated and earning a phd means NOT believing in God Almighty then no thanks. However, if on the other hand, I can live in a valley without any mod cons and Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala provides for me and I can please Him by praying, giving in charity etc then YES.

The trouble with people with phd's is that they are arrogant people and they think they know better than the Creator.

Case in point, ALL of you non Muslims on this forum.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2014 at 7:00am

Originally posted by marcello marcello wrote:

If being educated and earning a phd means NOT believing in God Almighty then no thanks. However, if on the other hand, I can live in a valley without any mod cons and Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala provides for me and I can please Him by praying, giving in charity etc then YES.

The trouble with people with phd's is that they are arrogant people and they think they know better than the Creator.

Case in point, ALL of you non Muslims on this forum.

Greetings Abu-Loren,

All of us 'non-muslims' don't 'think we know better than the Creator'...
just some of us don't believe what others follow is from the Creator. Smile

case in point: Wink
"All Sufi's I know are the most wonderful, friendly and kind people on earth, however if they err then it is our duty to put them in the right direction In Shaa Allah. "

How can someone you can say this about, be 'in a wrong direction'?

According the the words of Yshwe Himself:

'Ye will know them by their fruit.  Can a bad tree produce good fruit?'
(recorded in the book of Matthew)

Obviously the sufi tree is not all bad, since it is producing good fruit.  Smile
I'd have to say that most 'religious trees' produce some good and some bad fruit... maybe it depends on how the tree is grown, or where it is grown, or which one you grow on...

either way, we must "know them by their fruit"
if it is a good fruit, it must come from a good tree.  Smile

I agree with you though, that education should never preclude devotion to a higher power... the acknowledgement that there is something higher than ourselves... a Creator with all Wisdom.

The Biblical scriptures warn us also;
'in their wisdom they became fools'

If we educate but leave out God, we are fools... but to not educate can also deny people knowing the true God.

asalaam,
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 24 September 2014 at 7:11am
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Abu-Loren,All of us 'non-muslims' don't 'think we know better than the Creator'...just some of us don't believe what others follow is from the Creator. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />case in point: [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />"All Sufi's I know are the most wonderful, friendly and kind people on earth, however if they err then it is our duty to put them in the right direction In Shaa Allah. "How can someone you can say this about, be 'in a wrong direction'?According the the words of Yshwe Himself:'Ye will know them by their fruit.� Can a bad tree produce good fruit?' (recorded in the book of Matthew)

Yes indeed. I still don't know which tree you belong to.

Actually the bad tree is Christianity because it goes against God Almighty by attributing equality to Jesus (Alayhi Salaam).

Obviously the sufi tree is not all bad, since it is producing good fruit.� [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />I'd have to say that most 'religious trees' produce some good and some bad fruit... maybe it depends on how the tree is grown, or where it is grown, or which one you grow on...either way, we must "know them by their fruit"if it is a good fruit, it must come from a good tree.� [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />I agree with you though, that education should never preclude devotion to a higher power... the acknowledgement that there is something higher than ourselves... a Creator with all Wisdom.The Biblical scriptures warn us also;'in their wisdom they became fools'If we educate but leave out God, we are fools... but to not educate can also deny people knowing the true God.asalaam,CH

[/QUOTE]

La Ilaha IllAllah
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2014 at 3:56pm
Greetings Abu Loren,

It is not accurate to say there are no good Christians...
or that no good thing comes from Christianity.  Can you really consider that an accurate statement?  No.  If you are honest you can not. 

Christianity produces much good fruit... they have contributed the most to charity, education, medical provision, and other assistance for the less fortunate of the world.

Christianity has produced much good fruit.   Yes, it has also produced some bad fruit... as I said... I believe you will find this true of all religion... if you are honest.

asalaam,
CH

According to Yshwe Himself...
'Ye will know those that are mine by their fruit'

It is not about which religion... it is about what good you bring to the world... as an individual.
Blessed be God forever
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2014 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Abu Loren,�It is not accurate to say there are no good Christians...or that no good thing comes from Christianity.� Can you really consider that an accurate statement?� No.� If you are honest you can not.� Christianity produces much good fruit... they have contributed the most to charity, education, medical provision, and other assistance for the less fortunate of the world.Christianity has produced much good fruit.�� Yes, it has also produced
some bad fruit... as I said... I believe you will find this true of all
religion... if you are honest.asalaam,CHAccording to Yshwe Himself...'Ye will know those that are mine by their fruit'It is not about which religion... it is about what good you bring to the world... as an individual.

Yes indeed there are good Christians and good atheists etc but all of your deeds are worthless as you do NOT appraise God Almighty with a good appraisal.

All of your good deeds are only worth it if you go about living your life the way He wants you to live the life, according to His rules and laws. Otherwise you are all living this life life like cattle, deaf ,dumb and blind.
La Ilaha IllAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic