IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISIS: How can Muslim Religious Leaders Stop It  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISIS: How can Muslim Religious Leaders Stop It

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by marcello marcello wrote:

Hi Caringheart,

I'm sorry that you find the truth to be hurtful. Do you find my post more hurtful than the holy Quran? Just a few excerpts from that manual of intolerance:

Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 2:90

Allah stamped wretchedness upon the Jews because they killed the prophets and disbelieved Allah's revelations. 2:61

Allah turned the Sabbath-breaking Jews into apes. 2:65-66

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. 2:191

Don't believe anyone who is not a Muslim. 3:73

Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you. 3:118

"Those [Christians and Jews] are they whom Allah hath cursed." 4:52

Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off, a fresh skin will be provided. 4:56

Marcello,

What you find anything wrong with those verses you quoted from the Qur'an?

If you constantly sin then you must face the consequences.

Btw just a reminder, you and all the other non Muslims on this forum will receive a double portion of the punishment and be in the lowest depths of hell because you came to know the Truth but still rejected it.
La Ilaha IllAllah
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Marcello,

What you find anything wrong with those verses you quoted from the Qur'an?

What is sad that there are so many evil people in the world who take comfort in those verses and use them as justification for the murder of those who do not believe in that garbage.

Btw just a reminder, you and all the other non Muslims on this forum will receive a double portion of the punishment and be in the lowest depths of hell because you came to know the Truth but still rejected it.

I'll take my chances, since neither you (nor anyone else) can demonstrate that your Allah or your hell (or your paradise) even exist. If your beliefs in the existence of these magical, invisible entities give you comfort, so be it. But unfortunately a large number of your co-religionists continue to use those beliefs to persecute those who don't share such fantasies.

Edited by marcello - 18 September 2014 at 7:36pm
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2014 at 7:04am

What is sad that there are so many evil people in the world who take comfort in those verses and use them as justification for the murder of those who do not believe in that garbage.

I agree. There are some twisted people about calling themselves Muslims when they are not. Wearing beards and 'Muslim attire' does not make one a Muslim.

They will be judged as will you and I.

These people have hijacked the beautiful religion of Islam and the world now thinks they are the true Muslims. However, if put in perspective they are only about ten thousand or so out of over a billion. It's a real shame that people generally and you in particular do not look into the real Islam which is the only religion acceptable to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

I'll take my chances, since neither you (nor anyone else) can demonstrate that your Allah or your hell (or your paradise) even exist. If your beliefs in the existence of these magical, invisible entities give you comfort, so be it. But unfortunately a large number of your co-religionists continue to use those beliefs to persecute those who don't share such fantasies.

Believe me Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala hell and paradise really do exist. Of course I can't prove it. One has to believe. It's all about faith. I suppose if I told you that the Qur'an is proof positive of the existence of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala you wouldn't believe me would you?
La Ilaha IllAllah
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2014 at 7:56am

These people have hijacked the beautiful religion of Islam and the world now thinks they are the true Muslims. However, if put in perspective they are only about ten thousand or so out of over a billion. It's a real shame that people generally and you in particular do not look into the real Islam which is the only religion acceptable to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

A "religion" predicated on the hateful, violent, intolerant garbage strewn throughout the Quran can hardly be called "beautiful". It ironic that this so-called "beautiful" religion incites so many of its adherents to call each other "un-Islamic" and then persecute and murder each other on that basis. The U.S. and its Western allies should clear out of the Middle East and let the Sunnis and Shiites fight it out to determine who the "true" Muslims are.

Believe me Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala hell and paradise really do exist. Of course I can't prove it. One has to believe. It's all about faith.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, which is sorely lacking for "Allah", "hell", and "paradise". There is far more evidence for the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Tooth Fairy than there is for "Allah".
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2014 at 8:06am

Believe me Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala hell and paradise really do exist. Of course I can't prove it. One has to believe. It's all about faith. I suppose if I told you that the Qur'an is proof positive of the existence of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala you wouldn't believe me would you?

It is no coincidence that the average educational level is astonishingly low for those who find the Quran to be "proof positive". As of just a few years ago:

"Fifty-seven Muslim majority countries have an average of ten universities each for a total of less than 600 universities for 1.4 billion people; India has 8,407 universities, the U.S. has 5,758.
. . .
Of the 1.4 billion Muslims, 800 million are illiterate (6 out of 10 Muslims cannot read)."
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2014 at 8:15am

I agree. There are some twisted people about calling themselves Muslims when they are not. Wearing beards and 'Muslim attire' does not make one a Muslim.

If I were a Muslim I would shave off the beard and wear "normal" modern clothing.  Muhammad only commanded his followers to have a beard in order to distinguish them from the polytheists at the time.  That is no longer an issue; whereas these days it is far more important for Muslims to distinguish themselves from the terrorists.  People see Middle Eastern men with beards and traditional Islamic attire and they think "terrorist".  I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2014 at 8:17am

"Fifty-seven Muslim majority countries have an average of ten universities each for a total of less than 600 universities for 1.4 billion people; India has 8,407 universities, the U.S. has 5,758.
. . .
Of the 1.4 billion Muslims, 800 million are illiterate (6 out of 10 Muslims cannot read)."

Where did you get those numbers, marcello?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2014 at 12:00pm

It is no coincidence that the average educational level is astonishingly low for those who find the Quran to be "proof positive". As of just a few years ago:

. . .

Is education important? That is open to debate.

For true believers it is more important towards working to earn the right to live forever with the Creator than earning a phd.
La Ilaha IllAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic