IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I want to marry a divorce woman  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I want to marry a divorce woman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnfurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to marry a divorce woman
    Posted: 23 August 2014 at 5:15pm
Hi.

I want to marry a divorced woman but her passport is still married name, if we get married? Is it easy foe her to change passport and I married him with no problem. Bec I go abroad outside country and I want bring her but not possible now bec she still use married name

Thank you
Joshua View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 5:12am
So it looks that it is up to her to figure it out. Changing passport is nothing difficult. Just don't let het to play with you. keep it straight, if you wanna be with me, do it, if not, forget about me...
Johnfurious View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnfurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 5:34pm
Thank joshua, we really love each other. I know she can love me forever, we want to get married but thinking of her status would be easy. I would like to ask our brother muslim here if they have idea or if passport marriage issue is no problem
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic