IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What  is the Anti-Christ in Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the Anti-Christ in Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the Anti-Christ in Islam
    Posted: 14 August 2014 at 1:11pm
What is the use for a Anti-Christ in Islam? , Who is Islam's Anti-Christ and What is his purpose?
Islam is the only non Chrstian religion which got a antichrist and believe that there is a antichrist
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2014 at 2:01pm
Dear forumer,

I again would like to point out the inapropriateness of such a user name.

The Anti-christ was talked about by every prophet. Not one prophet, as we have it from the hadiths, but that he warned his community about the Anti-christ. The Anti-christ also indicates everything false.
Power of GOD View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 4:03am
Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

Dear forumer,

I again would like to point out the inapropriateness of such a user name.

The Anti-christ was talked about by every prophet. Not one prophet, as we have it from the hadiths, but that he warned his community about the Anti-christ. The Anti-christ also indicates everything false.

No No you have got it all wrong only the Apostle John was the only bible writer who used the name antichrist and islam is the only religion who denies that Jesus is the Christ  the Son of God so if islam denie the fact that in thier point of view that Jesus is not the Christ then what is the point in having a antichrist, that tells me that how can someone make an aligation about a antichrist if they did not believe that there is a christ and the discription of islam's antichrist is totaly absurb the way Muhammad described him who would ever believe him.

Antichrist means in opposition or in place of Christ.It apears five times in the book of John already that time the antichrists were there it was everyone who was against Christ  and denied that Jesus was the Son of God even Apostle Paul was a big antichrist he was a christian hunter with authority from the Jewis council Sanhedrin.

"... they all rushed at him (Stephen), dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul. . . . And Saul was there, giving approval to his death" (Acts 7.57 to 8:1).

After Stephen was martyred, Saul went door to door in Jerusalem finding people who believed that Jesus is the Messiah.

"Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison" (Acts 8:3).

Since Muhammad started islam He was always in opposition fo Christ he decleared himself the last and final prophet he denied that Jesus was the Christ and the SON OF GOD.

From which authority did Muhammad got right to persecute christians,jews and infidels, and renounce Christianity

Interestingly enough, Islamic tradition speaks much of the Mahdi�s special calling to convert Christians and Jews to Islam, yet speaks very little specifically of conversions from other faiths.  It seems as though converting Christians and Jews to Islam will be the primary evangelistic thrust of the Mahdi.  The following quote from Ayatollah Ibrahim Amini clearly articulates this vision:

The Mahdi will offer the religion of Islam to the Jews and Christians; if they accept it they will be spared, otherwise they will be killed.

And of course we cannot forget the infamous Hadith that has become a favorite of many Muslim anti-Semites.  Again, note that it is speaking specifically about �The last hour�:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. 

After commenting on this particlar Hadith, several Muslim authors will be quick to point out the very �interesting� fact that this particular tree, �the Gharqad� (apparently the boxwood tree) is presently being planted in abundance by Jews in Israel.  The point is that this final holocaust is expected by Muslims to take place within the present state of Israel.  This of course corresponds to another very specific similarity between the biblical Antichrist and the Mahdi.

1 John 4:1-3 says, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

Since Muhammad started islam He was always in opposition fo Christ he decleared himself the last and final prophet he denied that Jesus was the Christ and the SON OF GOD.

From which authority did Muhammad got right to persecute christians,jews and infidels, and renounce Christianity

Peace unto you!

Muhammad (S) got the authority from the God of the Messiah (S) whom he worship who name is Allah (S) and for your information Muhammed (S) did not persecute people who follow the Messiah and the Israelite.
<>

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls, the remains of the library of a Jewish sect from around the turn of the Era, are many compositions in Aramaic. These new texts also provide the best evidence for Palestinian Aramaic of the sort used by Jesus and his disciples. (The Aramaic Language <http://cal1.cn.huc.edu/aramaic_language.html>

What was the word used for God in Aramaic? Go to the Aramaic Lexicon and Concordance: http://www.peshitta.org/lexicon/ type it in the search bar then type the word �God�

This is what you will come up with: Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaLaH

(Western) AaLoH

Br. zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 10:34am
who was the author of the book that you so fondly quote from it seems to be a false book.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 2:18pm
This is a very interesting question which 'Power of God' brings up.

If muslims do not accept Yshwe as Christ, then what need have they of the anti-Christ?
How can one stand against a thing which has not already been established?
It makes no sense that Christ and the one who will stand against Him would appear at the same time.
When is the muslim dajal meant to appear?

I found this thread while looking for a place to post the following thoughts which I had recorded in a journal of mine.

So the muslims have a Mahdi coming from the progeny of Muhammad...
and the Jews have a Messiah coming from the progeny of David...?
Interesting.
The muslims believe the Mahdi comes to establish justice on earth...
the Jews believe that the Messiah will come and save them and establish them...
and the Christians believe we have seen the Messiah, and He will come again to establish order on the earth...
Interesting.

I now add to those thoughts...
and the Christians believe we have seen the Messiah, and He will come again to establish order on the earth...
after the one rises to oppose all that the Christ has taught and represented.

Edited by Caringheart - 06 October 2014 at 2:20pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

This is a very interesting question which 'Power of God' brings up.

If muslims do not accept Yshwe as Christ, then what need have they of the anti-Christ?
How can one stand against a thing which has not already been established?
It makes no sense that Christ and the one who will stand against Him would appear at the same time.
When is the muslim dajal meant to appear?

I found this thread while looking for a place to post the following thoughts which I had recorded in a journal of mine.

So the muslims have a Mahdi coming from the progeny of Muhammad...
and the Jews have a Messiah coming from the progeny of David...?
Interesting.
The muslims believe the Mahdi comes to establish justice on earth...
the Jews believe that the Messiah will come and save them and establish them...
Interesting.

I now add to those thoughts...
after the one rises to oppose all that the Christ has taught and represented.

Ignorance is bliss for people like you. 

Muslims do accept Jesus as the Messiah.  It says so in the Quran!  He is known as "Al-Masih". 

There is no "anti-Christ" figure in Islam.  There is a figure known as Dajjal, and this Arabic word, which actually means "Impostor", is often translated as "anti-Christ".  I think that is just due to convention, so as to avoid any confusion.  But the correct translation is "Impostor", and this is quite apt since Dajjal will claim to be a king, a prophet and then finally God.  He will be the ultimate impostor.  But at the end of his reign, he will be killed, quite appropriately, by Jesus (peace be upon him).

The funny thing is that the New Testament actually warns of false prophets who will come in Jesus' name!  Well, Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not come in Jesus' name.  Neither will Imam Mahdi.  So, who fits the description of "the one rises to oppose all that the Christ has taught and represented"?  Well, I think  that Paul is a strong candidate.  Was Paul one of the "false prophets" Jesus warned of?  Question 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

There is no "anti-Christ" figure in Islam.  There is a figure known as Dajjal, and this Arabic word, which actually means "Impostor", is often translated as "anti-Christ".  I think that is just due to convention, so as to avoid any confusion.  But the correct translation is "Impostor", and this is quite apt since Dajjal will claim to be a king, a prophet and then finally God.  He will be the ultimate impostor.  But at the end of his reign, he will be killed...

Do you realize you have just described the life of Yshwe?

When is the dajal meant to appear?

Muslims do accept Jesus as the Messiah.  It says so in the Quran!  He is known as "Al-Masih". 

Greetings islamipeace,

How can you say you accept Yshwe as Messiah when you know nothing of what He taught? 
This is a false claim.  (or more accurately, a deceptive claim)

The funny thing is that the New Testament actually warns of false prophets who will come in Jesus' name!  Well, Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not come in Jesus' name.  Neither will Imam Mahdi.  So, who fits the description of "the one rises to oppose all that the Christ has taught and represented"?  Well, I think  that Paul is a strong candidate.  Was Paul one of the "false prophets" Jesus warned of?  Question 

Doesn't Muhammad try to 'come in Yshwe's name'?  He tries to claim Yshwe as one of his prophets... yet he teaches nothing to his people, of what Yswhe taught... he simply uses the name of Yshwe as an attempt to further himself with those who follow Him.

Why did Muhammad never share any of the Word [of Yshwe] (the injil)?
Do you know that the devil flees 'at the name of Yshwe'... or from the Word... from Yshwe?
You should read in the Acts of the Apostles, chapter 19 (specifically Acts 19:15)

Paul did not 'oppose all that the Christ has taught and represented'.
Have you ever read any of Paul's teachings?
I keep asking this of muslims.

asalaam,
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 06 October 2014 at 3:47pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic