IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - another conspiracy theory  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

another conspiracy theory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 9:24am

The conspiratorial plot thickens.  One wonders (and to play "you-know-whose" advocate), why is it that the crucified Christ of Christianity, the propitiatory sacrifice, so closely resembles all those crucified and resurrected savior gods of Pagan antiquity?   (St. Justin Martyr�s explanation, that it is due, in effect, to clever demons that can read the Bible in advance and thus replicate, or counterfeit the idea, is somewhat but not altogether satisfactory to my Unitarian mind.)  Also, why is it that human sacrifice, with some possible exceptions, e.g., Jeptha's daughter,  is so expressly prohibited in the Old Testament and yet becomes central to the New Testament and to its mystery of redemption? Is this the "stumbling stone and rock of offense" that was laid in Zion, spoken of by Prophet Isaiah (8:13-15)?

Servetus 

Edited by Servetus
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 12:25pm
I wonder who marks this thread to me whan I have not marked it nor have the desire to mark it for my attention.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 2:46pm

Maybe he does need treatment.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2005 at 11:14pm
Real Mid West treatment!
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 10:16am

But I was on the edge of my seat with excitement, waiting for the next chapters in this grand conspiracy (assuming there were some).

Servetus

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 2:23pm

Rudy, though I agree that the Bible was corrupted.  And people rely too heavily on the Epistles of Paul....I would suggest that you look deeper into the Gospel of Barnabas.

There is alot of evidence that suggests that the Gospel of Barnabas was actually written in the 14th century.  There are a number of inaccuracies that Barnabas would not have made the mistakes. 

The Gospel of Barnabas also contradicts the Quran by claiming Mohammed to be the Messiah and denying Christ as the Messiah. 

I would think it would be dangerous to put faith into any book with questionable origins, especially if there are pieces that contradict what is believed to be the pure word of God (The Holy Quran).

I fear the Gospel of Barnabas is just more of the created writings that appeared in the years after Jesus's (death/disappearance, depending on belief) 

But, to be fair, I have a couple of sites, one for and one against the Gospel of Barnabas.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Green/barnabas.htm

http://www.answering-christianity.com/barnabas.htm

I think its best if we stick to what we know to be true in our hearts.  You have the Quran...I have my own book.  But in the end, I put little faith in anything brought out and haggled over by the Apostate Churches of the Middle Ages. 

Edited by Angela
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 4:22am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

being around a long time means that Lucifer is well aware of the Jewish laws so he gives these laws over to Muhammad.gives him some false information and whammo a new religion that hates the first two.and is committed to eliminating both of them and forcing their followers to conform. if Islam succeeds to overtake the whole world.Satan(Lucifer)believes he can avert Armageddon.

-Islamic laws are different from jewish laws, the torah is as corupt as the bible and as inconsistant. It is not revelation at all but the writings of unknown authors this is basic fact.

-Allah not once in the Quran calls christians or jews Kufar, a word you claim is derogitory, they are hounered with the title the people of the book. Muslims could have easily wiped out both religions from the face of the earth yet you still see churches in muslim countires and historical sites still standing. both christians and jews preffered to live under islamic rule than christian rule to the point that even christians where fighting in the army of salah al deen against the crusaders and jews native to palestine objected strongly the creation fo the state of Israel.

-we did overtake the whole world and yet you are still here, unless you are claiming muslims aim to kill all non muslims which is even makes your arguments look more bigated.

Your coruption does not stop and you claim might is right how pathetic of a people to claim they are godfearing and at the same time behave as you have.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 8:10am

unless you are claiming muslims aim to kill all non muslims which is even makes your arguments look more bigated.
If they ever had any taste or need for that then ay others would not have been left in India, the Central Asia or Spain - and almost a lot of the rest of the world.

People often hide their own  kill counts ad ratios under this allegation!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic