IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The terrorist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The terrorist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 4:15pm

Is it very Islamic to accuse someone of some quite serious matter and then slip away from the thread when challenged?

Professor Community, substantiate your charge that I called Karl Marx a messenger of Allah. You have accused me of that and the onus is on you to prove.

Till you substantiate your charge levelled against me, you are a bogus professor, a liar without any dignity and a forger of ayaats.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:06pm

Whisper, you called me all kind of things from hypocrite to neo con to a liar, a distorter and even told me i would be burned in afghanistan for my opinions, you twisted my words around at numerous occasion but i never whined around for you to set them right. I would not dare to do such a thing since it is your responsibility to receive my words in the best light or be unable to receive them in a good light because of what you think i might be after or what i might be, it is your responsibility to come to an understanding like it is my responsibility. So now you talk to me about the islamic way of doing things?

but you do cause me to think and consider that there are people around who hold the same kind of views like you, this is not an insult by the way, because it causes me to come to a better understanding.

So here is what you said in a previous post in current events,

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 5:59am

[Quote]

I took this point up with our Khalifeh Majaz (Deputy Plenipotentiary) when I returned home after a good few years at the 60s and 70s London scene. It's sad that even our own devotees refused to accept Marx el Rasool Allah in their kalimeh. [End quote]

I did not read what came after it at first,

[Quote]

Thank goodness, we are quite happy with whatever we have got. We have yet not started to miss any special Tin Gods or Plastic Temples of the great Global Market place. [End Quote]

So i guess you were being sarcastic again which caused me to come to such a conclusion, lose the sarcasm maybe that will be a cause for clearity.

So there you have it, not that i expect anything like this from you, but it would be apreciated if you did "Cease" your guessing and efforts to label me other then one who submits for the sake of peace(muslim)

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 2:21am

It's sad that even our own devotees refused to accept Marx el Rasool Allah in their kalimeh.

My friend, that proves my point that we would not accept anyone from either side of the divide to replace our faith. We believe in the message brought to us by Rasool Allah. That's why we find it extremely difficult (in fact, impossible) to accept the divinity of Market Place or the dollar.

I have no problems with you other than your use of the ayaats to justify invasions and occupations. At times, you seem to re-invent the Koraan. I am a simple straightforward Pathaan, we take this re-invention of the Koraan thing terribly seriously. In fact, even more seriously than we take occupations by the Ferenghi.

Plus, my friend, you hold no first hand experience of being occupied. So, when you advise people to move on or invite the occupiers home for Thursady night dinners and join the American army, you leaveme little choice but to place you in the occupiers' basket.

Have you ever seen me quoting the Koraan to support my point or my credibilty? Ever?

Now let me give you a big shock. He wakes me up at the crack of Fajr each morning, in best of health, spirit and what ever else you could count. I was allowed the saddat of Hajj in 1997. I am responsible for 28 Schools (with Darul Shafqaats - Affection Centres. We don't agree with that cold word; orphanages) in three countries. A 500 acre Islamia University is now being completed in Pakistan. I have all the time in my life to read the Koraan and I do as much as I could.

But my faith is my personal matter. I do not go about plastering it or my "knowledge" of my faith around for any reason at all - least of all to gain credibility or in order to "kill" a few points with it.

Your knowledge of the Koraan is your own affair. Please, be very kind and keep it for yourself and let us, the poor invaded and the occupied, deal with what we are facing in our own way.

If you really don't like the situation in Iraq or this global terror, please, knock at Dick Cheney's door for he was the one who thought that Iraq was doable.

My best regards

voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

First of all fear Allah alone and not death or any other thing, take a good look at whom this violence is directed. And then stand for justice even against your ownselves. And if you lost hope for the protection of Allah, then fear Him instead of taking matters into your own hands for protection and realize there is no protection outside of Him.

Every Muslim must fear only Allah over anything else and should not loose hope from Him. But you are suggesting something like Iraq and Palestine should leave their country in to the hands of US and the Jews and wait for the angels to be sent by Allah Rabbul Alemeen to protect them and their belongings. You see, our Rasulullah (SAW) had also picked up sword to protect the Muslims. He had begged help from Allah to save the Muslims. Why not we then stand against the injustice being done to us? If we are righteously in His path we must conquire.

Now the prophet and the faithful also faced rulers and their religious esteblishments, these persecuted them and killed them because they perceived them as a threat to their power.

Like wise, the west is also considering the Muslim nations as a threat to their country and in the name of regime change, destroying their economical and social balance by placing a puppet govt. and baring the Muslim women (as if Islam had been doing injustice to them).

Now we all know the extent of corruption in the islamic world, this is not because of the west. You can not blame someone else for your own choices. It is very difficult to fix this problem, but also very easy at the same time. The sollution lays in freedom, and not the threat of being killed by some religious figures or other when what is said is labeled as pro western or even zionistic by religious scholars and their rulers who put them in place to protect their power.

Show me a place where there is no corruption. Is it found only in the West? Freedom from what? Well, freedom... This is the term the West has taught the world. Even they have set their daughters and sisters to enjoy the freedom of everything..., ...., ...., and sex. Sorry, we, the Muslims don't want such freedom. We believe only in the teachings of our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), and the admirable religious scholars. The Muslims are never under the threat of any earthly creatures. They are made for triumph. The only thing we are lacking in is that, we have got some fellow Muslims who have sold their souls in to the hands of the enemy of Islam.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 12:53pm

Obviously you hold freedom as something unislamic, because you connect it to the indesency and sexuality of women?

Anyway not that it matters to you, but the prophet never fought for land or defending land, he fought for the defence of the faith and the faithful because of being attacked for their faith. The US is not fighting any people for their faith, but they are fighting those who justify their attacks based on their secterian beliefs. Nowhere in the koran will you be able to find one verse speaking about defending land. The Faith is the only thing worth defending if attacked because of it.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 12:07pm

Nowhere in the koran will you be able to find one verse speaking about defending land. The Faith is the only thing worth defending if attacked because of it.

I agree with you, but what does it say if the land has people on it? And, what are you supposed to do if some other bastards attack you?

Just sit down like good fryable ducks and invite the marines for candle lit dinners?

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Nowhere in the koran will you be able to find one verse speaking about defending land. The Faith is the only thing worth defending if attacked because of it.

I agree with you, but what does it say if the land has people on it? And, what are you supposed to do if some other bastards attack you?

Just sit down like good fryable ducks and invite the marines for candle lit dinners?

Well you defend yourself if you are attacked, but these wars are waged against specific groups hiding amongst civilian population and this should ofcourse make you question if these groups are wrongly attacked or if there is a justifiable way against them. I believe that the answer to these questions is what is the cause of where one will stand in the conflict, either as an enemy to the US or a peacemaker. and opposer of the hardcore terrorists and their supporters.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 3:27pm

and opposer of the hardcore terrorists and their supporters.

So, it's just a matter of "you are with us or against us"? Your statement implies that the US is just nothing but a peace maker and ONLY fighting the terrorists. Not working for their geo-political ends?

In some of your other posts, you contradict your own position. Now that you have taught me to work the Search option on this site, shall I fish out your posts or would you own up just a wee gently?

You want us to believe that the US has never been at the wrong end?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic