IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The terrorist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The terrorist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The terrorist
    Posted: 20 November 2005 at 9:36pm

The terrorist is he who tries to instill fear in people as to achieve political goals. This he does through acts of violence.

A terrorist uses violence against non military people out of weakness, he is not opressed but an opressor and would opress others, poor and weak people into doing suicide bombings under threat of the life of his family and with the promise of that his family will be looked after if he does commit the terrorist attack. Some refuse and they get killed and their families too, and others choose to do it to save their family. Do not think this kind of stuff does not happen because it does. A terrorist instills fear in people for their lives to gain political goals, this automatically makes a terrorist a taghoot(one who forces himself on people to be obeyed)

Allah says in the koran that we should disbelieve in the taghoot and have faith in Allah, but when a taghoot starts killing people, and people start killing people in the way of a taghoot the faithful need to rise up and fight against them in the way of Allah.

Usually a taghoot has a methodology or a certain theory which he forces upon people to be followed, for this he uses misplaced fears(making them believe that if they do not as he says something bad will happen to them), confusing them with half truths and rewarding them for their obedience with a smile and punishing them by turning the group against them if they diviate from his methodology, you have these kind of taghoot in the christian, jewish, muslim, atheist and whatever other peoples there are in the world.

It is possible to disbelieve in a taghoot when one is truthful, but the problem is when a taghoot does not tollerate disobedience and threatens and kills those who disbelieve him and his words. Such a taghoot has Allah as his enemy and the faithful. The prophet faced the same kind of opressors and he fought them only after they started killing those who disbelieved in them(the faithful).

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 9:44pm

To disbelieve in the taghoot means to have faith in Allah, The Merciful. And fearing Him alone. If you believe the faithful are under threat of being eradicated then i ask you who is your Lord? My Lord saves the faithful in this life and the next. No one is more merciful then Him no matter how merciful that person may be, He is always greater. It is not the faithful who are under threat, it is the opressors and those who side with opressors and are willing to fight in their way. The threat is not from the west or from the east because both are under the full control of The Merciful. Nothing happens except by His will, and the threat is from His side that you may come to fear Him alone.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 10:06pm

The problem of alot of people is that they do not get that He is The Merciful so He gives to whom He wishes and He knows best who is guided. Allah already said that if the arabs do not do His affair He would give it to another people, and they will not be their like. The affair is also rising up against opressors and not fearing death but seeking betterment for the world. This Europeans did, when they rose up against the opressive kings and the opressive church even though alot of these brave men and women died, they died for a righteous cause, the cause of freedom, and yes some of them where ofcourse from the faithful, and Allah says in the koran:"the power belongs to Allah, the sent one and the faithful". His words do not apply to only the time of the prophet, but it was this way and has been like this since the beginning.

7:35 O ye Children of Adam! wether there come to you sent ones (rusulun) from you, rehearsing My signs unto you,- those who become concious(fear) and mend, on them is no fear nor do they grieve.

Ya banee adama imma yatiyannakum rusulun minkum yaqussoona AAalaykum ayatee famani ittaqa waaslaha fala khawfun AAalayhim wala hum yahzanoona

How many people who came with the truth have been killed in the islamic world because the esteblishment saw them as a threat? how many have been labeled as dajjals(false) and killed? do you fear the words told to you by religious scholars or do you fear Allah right now? are you not reminded now?

You think that the history you are taught is the true history? let me tell you that those who came with the truth and have been killed or had to flee because of the opressors, are not found in the "islamic" history books, what is taught to you is what was tollerated by the religious esteblishment(put in place by opressors) or was favorable to these esteblishments. They had centuries to blot them out o you people, don't you understand? But Allah is my witness when i say, the power belongs to Allah, the messenger and the faithful and that this never stopped and never ended. And all His enemies will be defeated, and that the righteous(the fit) inherrit the earth.

Edited by Community
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 11:51pm

My most loveable Neo Con Professor, substantiate this:

A terrorist uses violence against non military people out of weakness, he is not opressed but an opressor and would opress others, poor and weak people into doing suicide bombings under threat of the life of his family and with the promise of that his family will be looked after if he does commit the terrorist attack. Some refuse and they get killed and their families too, and others choose to do it to save their family. Do not think this kind of stuff does not happen because it does. A terrorist instills fear in people for their lives to gain political goals, this automatically makes a terrorist a taghoot(one who forces himself on people to be obeyed)

Also prove to us that you are the One and the ONLY who knows true history.

You accused me of posting "Karl is the messenger of Allah" very recently in another string. I challenged you there thrice to SUBSTANTIATE your claim. You have not been seen in that thread since.

SUBSTANTIATE, Professor Taghoot Community, SUBSTANTIATE all of the above for your own benefit. Right now, you hold minus zero credibility with this board.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 11:59pm

A terrorist instills fear in people for their lives to gain political goals, this automatically makes a terrorist a taghoot(one who forces himself on people to be obeyed)

Thank you again for proving my point, my most loveable Professor Taghoot Community. Those who bomb people from 52,000 feet and set up SHOCK & AWE technology are the bigger terrorists?

No?

And, you when you scare us by twisting ayaats and telling s point blank: "Thou shalt be ruined" ??

voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 7:58am
'A terrorist uses violence against non military people out of weakness, he is not opressed but an opressor and would opress others, poor and weak people into doing suicide bombings under threat of the life of his family and with the promise of that his family will be looked after if he does commit the terrorist attack. Some refuse and they get killed and their families too, and others choose to do it to save their family. Do not think this kind of stuff does not happen because it does. A terrorist instills fear in people for their lives to gain political goals, this automatically makes a terrorist a taghoot(one who forces himself on people to be obeyed)'

They are the kinds of OBL and his contemporaries who have achieved a higher position in their field. I have no favour for them who mislead people in such way.

'To disbelieve in the taghoot means to have faith in Allah, The Merciful. And fearing Him alone. If you believe the faithful are under threat of being eradicated then i ask you who is your Lord?'

Nowhere in my article i have said to keep faith in the taghoots. Rather i have described the situations when an oppressed turns into a desperate assailant and becomes a member of the taghoot society. Keep yourself in his position and try to comment on. Because, sitting in a cosy chair in an AC room anybody can utter such broadminded lectures.

This is not necessary to remind me of who is my Lord and whom He will save. Still, threat is a threat, whether you are a faithful or an unfaithful. Why, our Rasulullah (SAW) was not under threat? He had to take shelter in a cave even. But He was the chosen one and Allah's friend, and no doubtly Allah saves those who are righteously faithful to Him.

So what do you suggest a faithful person to do when his life is at stake. To sit idle and face the assault with bare hand? Definitely Allah has the supreme power and ability to save anybody then also. But my dear friend, do you consider our Imaan is that powerful? Ask yourself first.

'You think that the history you are taught is the true history?'

Oh..i see..? So, we have been taught wrongly throughout the centuries? Where you've found the real-true history of Islam? Have you been the moderator of that history also? Please, let us have a copy of that. Do you also need a copy of that, Whisper?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:54am

Oh..i see..?

Akhi el aziz, you will see a whole lot when you see our Hazrat Professor Neo Con Community's previous posts.

We need not respond to anything that he says, half the time even he doesn't know what he is saying. He gets the ayaats from some CD and twists them to suit Donald Rumsfeld.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 1:34pm

Originally posted by voiceoftawheed voiceoftawheed wrote:

'A terrorist uses violence against non military people out of weakness, he is not opressed but an opressor and would opress others, poor and weak people into doing suicide bombings under threat of the life of his family and with the promise of that his family will be looked after if he does commit the terrorist attack. Some refuse and they get killed and their families too, and others choose to do it to save their family. Do not think this kind of stuff does not happen because it does. A terrorist instills fear in people for their lives to gain political goals, this automatically makes a terrorist a taghoot(one who forces himself on people to be obeyed)'

They are the kinds of OBL and his contemporaries who have achieved a higher position in their field. I have no favour for them who mislead people in such way.

'To disbelieve in the taghoot means to have faith in Allah, The Merciful. And fearing Him alone. If you believe the faithful are under threat of being eradicated then i ask you who is your Lord?'

Nowhere in my article i have said to keep faith in the taghoots. Rather i have described the situations when an oppressed turns into a desperate assailant and becomes a member of the taghoot society. Keep yourself in his position and try to comment on. Because, sitting in a cosy chair in an AC room anybody can utter such broadminded lectures.

Well ofcourse you do not say to keep faith in taghoots, i do not hold you for an idiot. But the excuse of someone turning into a terrorist because of opression is no excuse for the faithful, the prophet was persecuted and had to flee but he did not act unjustly towards anyone, not even the opressors. Why? because he did not fear anyone except Allah, and this made him just. When he was in the cave with his companion he said:"do not fear, Allah is with us." muslimeen should try to make sure Allah is with them, and realize desperation comes from taking the wrong awliyaa and perceiving the truth as something bad instead of something good. 

So what do you suggest a faithful person to do when his life is at stake. To sit idle and face the assault with bare hand? Definitely Allah has the supreme power and ability to save anybody then also. But my dear friend, do you consider our Imaan is that powerful? Ask yourself first.

First of all fear Allah alone and not death or any other thing, take a good look at whom this violence is directed. And then stand for justice even against your ownselves. And if you lost hope for the protection of Allah, then fear Him instead of taking matters into your own hands for protection and realize there is no protection outside of Him.

'You think that the history you are taught is the true history?'

Oh..i see..? So, we have been taught wrongly throughout the centuries? Where you've found the real-true history of Islam? Have you been the moderator of that history also? Please, let us have a copy of that.

Once the islamic world was ahead in the fields of science and socially on a higher moral level then the west, they lost this. Why?

It is easy to just put the blame on the west and them colonizing the islamic world, but they would never have been able to colonize the islamic world had they not become corrupted. You see an army of a dictator is run by fear, because a dictator is constantly on his guard against his own army lest they overthrow him, so what he does is put officers in place he believes are loyal to him, and these officers rule through fear amongst the ranks of those who are under them, this kind of army does not function in terms of respect and defence of a greater good, but rather in defence of the dictator and his esteblishment by the officers, and fear for the officers by the soldiers. This kind of army proves very ineffective in a defencive war when the threat of death becomes greater, because soldiers will become cowardly and run while their officers have not much control over them when the threat of death becomes greater then their threats. So the islamic world became colonized. The military of a nation is a reflection of a society. And religious esteblishments where put in place by rulers and wiped out anyone they saw as a threat. Even history.

Now the prophet and the faithful also faced rulers and their religious esteblishments, these persecuted them and killed them because they perceived them as a threat to their power.

Now we all know the extent of corruption in the islamic world, this is not because of the west. You can not blame someone else for your own choices. It is very difficult to fix this problem, but also very easy at the same time. The sollution lays in freedom, and not the threat of being killed by some religious figures or other when what is said is labeled as pro western or even zionistic by religious scholars and their rulers who put them in place to protect their power.

Edited by Community
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic