IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Non Profit Organization
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Charity  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Charity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charity
    Posted: 24 July 2014 at 4:00am
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Assalam-o-Alaikum

I am new here. In fact, I just registered on this Islamic Forum and felt really glad to see the turnover here.

My name is Muhammad Hasan Azhar. I am from Peshawar Pakistan. I am a social media marketeer and currently working with a Muslim owned charity organization based in UK known as Charity Right. Charity Right aims at providing food to the unprivileged areas of the world. Especially Muslim countries in North Africa, where food poverty is a drastic problem resulting in death of a human being after every 4 seconds. Help us in spreading this message out.

As I am not allowed to post any link, that's why I can't write it here. However, if you just write Charity Right in Google search bar, it will appear at the top as the first search result. You can also donate any amount of money you want by clicking on the donation button. If you're not able donate because of any financial issue or issue with the payment mechanism, just spreading the word will also be a great sadqa-e-kher for you.

Blessings on all of you.

Allah Hafiz
Abu Ametullah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Ametullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2015 at 12:43pm
Selam alaykum dear brother !I am Abdul Kadir from germany .You hear about the Ansaar International organisation that is a nice organisation. Here you can have maby a look.
Wer sind AnsaarInternational???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Wsuv_mW2I
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic