IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Advise please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advise please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janna143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advise please
    Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:41pm
Salam everyone I would really appreciate it if someone really educated about Islam can help me because I am not good in talking face to face with an imam or shikh about this matter because I am too shy!
My husband and I have been married for 3 years now and it seems like everyday we fight and argue over the smallest things he is always depressed and angry and he takes it off on me what is he angry about I don't know. Our intercourse is bad as well he never gives me any emotional love feeling a and never pays me attention I will get ready for him and he will tell me he is tired or it's too late but if a man really loved you I think he would beg for it not the woman beg for it I try hugging him and kissing him
But he pushes me away saying he doesn't have time I doubt there is another woman in his life because I check his phone all the time and I always track him to make sure where he is and he is not the type to cheat so that can't be the answer. Could it be someone placed a curse on us it's really upsetting me everyday he puts a bigger wall between us and to tell you he is 26 and I am 21 we probably only had intercourse once this month and when we do it it doesn't feel like it's out f love I feel like he forces his self to do it with me because I don't feel any emotions from
It plz help me out it will be much appreciated
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2014 at 7:26am
Assalamalecum,well u can't force anyone to love unless and until u r being liked by him.try to know indirectly what he wants from you.and show islam to him means Allah in ch 2 v 187 of Quran regards husband and wife as garments for each other,Allah in ch 16 v 23 says Allah hate the arrogant people, Allah in ch 23 v 6 says sex between husband and wife only is acceptable to Allah.try to make him realise the importance of husband wife relationship to him.Prophet Muhammad S.A.W (pbuh) says one of thebest believers is the one who is good to his relatives especially the wife.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic